over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hany Rambod

BB71

Registered
Newbies
Hi everyone, who would tell me which pro athletes Hany Rambod has prepared?
Thanks guys.

Jay, Phil and i also think Kevin English should be his "top athletes".
tons of other ones..

Hadi who I still think should have been 2019 Mr Olympia.

Jeremy Buendia, Jay Cutler, Phil heat, Hadi Choopan, Kevin English.
All Top Mr Olympia.
Do you know others?

Are you trying to compile a list for a podcast special?

What do people think of his routines, specifically fst7? I know it was popular years ago but then people soured on it. I personally don't think trying to stretch fascia is worth the time that could be used doing more hard sets or recovering.

What do people think of his routines, specifically fst7? I know it was popular years ago but then people soured on it. I personally don't think trying to stretch fascia is worth the time that could be used doing more hard sets or recovering.
I know we're mostly dc/high intensity guys on promuscle, but if a ton of top pros use high volume low frequency approaches with an emphasis on low rest/high time under tension, there's probably something to it. More than one way to skin a cat, and all that.

I still do them sometimes but not as much as when I first learned about it. I learned about FST7 when Jay did a set of low cable side laterals on one of his videos. I tried it every time I trained shoulders and it really added size to my lateral head. People ask and comment on my shoulders and I tell them about the FST7s and Standing Military Press is to blame. I also did them on leg extensions after every leg workout and it made good improvements. It’s a good technique if you call it that. Now you got me thinking of doing it for biceps and triceps I haven’t done before.

Yes I would like to use Bleu Taylor for coaching.
I know Bleu worked with Hany.
I would like to introduce who is Blue, and talk about Hany on a Youtube video.

I don't remember if Derek was with Hany last showing. If Hany can bring Derek in perfectly, that'll be quite an accomplishment. Derek seems to melt making weight+peaking more than like anyone else in 212.
Yes I checked, he is working this year with Hany ;)

I don't remember if Derek was with Hany last showing. If Hany can bring Derek in perfectly, that'll be quite an accomplishment. Derek seems to melt making weight+peaking more than like anyone else in 212.

No, Derek hasn't done any show with Hany

Regarding the technique of FST7, it seems that Hadi does not use it or at least I did not see him promoting it, Hany trains hard and heavy, not like Heath.

LOL. I dont know that post made me laugh out loud but it did.

It's simply effective marketing but it still works. All training works. Most training systems are "marketing" and they can all be effective. FST5 or 6 would work as well. As long as you use good form and you train hard and try to get progressive stronger there is a place for many different systems. I actually really like FST7 and I think it's a great approach. I enjoy watching Hany train some of his athletes and think he is very good at what he does. Again though it's not like it's going to make or break Hadi's bodybuilding career if he chooses to do FST-7 or not. Obviously you want to incorporate some basic heavy training were you progressively get stronger in different rep ranges but you could still rotate in or finish a training day with some sort of technique such as FST-7. Any sort of cluster style set were you take multiple sets with minimal rest to failure is going to be a good way of increasing intensity and create an amazing pump so it's not like it's doesn't work you just have to be smart in regards to where/when to implement it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws