over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy 420

Happy 420 everyone. I've been doing THC edibles for the last 5 years and it's helped me big-time with anxiety for me. I use mostly hybrid and Indica in the evenings. For me, it's something that I can go without, at times, and at other times I enjoy it. I'd agree with a few others that it helps elevate sex, to say the least. Every week my lady and I have 1-2 nights (no kids home) where we'll smoke a joint of it and it's off to the bedroom for hours. On another note, I gave up drinking years ago and this has been a lifesaver in that regard too. Happy Friday!

Missed this because I was high all day yesterday. Played two rounds of golf at Streamsong absolutely blitzed the entire time. Wild how much more you appreciate nature and being outside when you're stoned.

Yeah! My wife uses cbd:thx 2:1 tabs and gummies for pain. Age has scoliosis, 3 bulged discs and a torn disc. Doctors would never give her anything for the pain, so I started marking the trips to supply her some pain relief. Works well for her. The gummies are more manageable and we can find the right dose for her rainier with them.
One type of gummies doesn’t have thx but it has hhc, cbd, cbg and cbc. That one is new for her and she says two of them make her feel high. Even one gives her a high but more manageable.

Yeah! My wife uses cbd:thx 2:1 tabs and gummies for pain. Age has scoliosis, 3 bulged discs and a torn disc. Doctors would never give her anything for the pain, so I started marking the trips to supply her some pain relief. Works well for her. The gummies are more manageable and we can find the right dose for her rainier with them.
One type of gummies doesn’t have thx but it has hhc, cbd, cbg and cbc. That one is new for her and she says two of them make her feel high. Even one gives her a high but more manageable.
I have a 2.5mg thc, 2.5mg hhc, 20mg cbd gummie. The THC/HHC combo sends me into the paranoia/anxiety vortex.
Yes i am that sensitive.
But once the I'll feelings wear off, all I want to do is workout. No pain in my knees or anywhere.

Do yall smoke and lift? I have this guy come in at 5am stinking the place up. He does nothing to try to hide it. Damn near catch a contact from him just being around him. Lol

Do yall smoke and lift? I have this guy come in at 5am stinking the place up. He does nothing to try to hide it. Damn near catch a contact from him just being around him. Lol
Smoke and lifting is the greatest.
Especially when you feel blood every part of your body.
Sometimes those achy joints all the sudden feel fluid and can handle heavier loads.

We have Delta 9 in Nebraska which is probably the closest we will get to legalization but I celebrated 420 with a pack of Mike Tyson Bites edibles with D9 and CBD. They were awesome! A+

I celebrated 420 with some edibles and psylocybin, I microdose shrooms daily for work and just cranked the dial up to 11 last night for kicks and grins.

We have Delta 9 in Nebraska which is probably the closest we will get to legalization but I celebrated 420 with a pack of Mike Tyson Bites edibles with D9 and CBD. They were awesome! A+
If you zee THC-a flower being sold at local smoke shops, then you're in full legalization.
Thc-a flower is the SAME flower being sold in legal states.
It's just labeled thc-a to give the illusion that you're buying some weak grade hemp.
But no. The THc %age found on dispensary weed is not D9. It's the measurement of THCa in the flower.

The freaking AI is on point today.
This just popped in My feed.
Joey D talking about taking Xanax to kill his edible anxiety.

What's your microcose dose?
50-100mg 2 hours before work. Settles in by then.

Incredibly helpful. I have to do a lot of creative thinking, speaking to senior clients, building business cases, constructing financial engineering, etc.

If you zee THC-a flower being sold at local smoke shops, then you're in full legalization.
Thc-a flower is the SAME flower being sold in legal states.
It's just labeled thc-a to give the illusion that you're buying some weak grade hemp.
But no. The THc %age found on dispensary weed is not D9. It's the measurement of THCa in the flower.
You’re exactly right! I just learned about this while I was at the head shop and they explained the “loophole” THC-a is available here! They essentially said it’s the same product you would find on a dispensary shelf in Colorado.

Does a bear shit in the woods? Haha but seriously... Yes. But not at 5am. No thanks. Gotta be productive for the rest of the day.

I do like working out on Friday nights though. It makes for a great workout and I don't have any responsibilities afterwards.

50-100mg 2 hours before work. Settles in by then.

Incredibly helpful. I have to do a lot of creative thinking, speaking to senior clients, building business cases, constructing financial engineering, etc.
How many days a week ?

I’m hiiiiiiigh. Not sure where everyone stands on THC but man it’s really helped me sleep at night with all my back issues and sleep apnea. I know a lot of people don’t like it because of the paranoia and/or munchies. My advice is just power through. For me after 2-3 months of consistently inhaling/ingesting THC nightly and all the paranoia gone and munchies super manageable.

Anyway - point of this rant is just to promote it as a great recovery aid for those that have trouble sleeping at night. Way better for you than prescription sleeping pills…
Brother I started when I was 12im 51 now I had to stop a few years back because the anxiety after burning was driving me nuts
BUT my sleep and the nightmare I have every night is out of control. I remember when I use to burn I never dreamed and always said man I wish I can dream.well be careful what you ask for
Now I hate going to sleep because of the dreams.so I finally said about 2 weeks ago fuck it I'm start burning again.yes I get anxiety for the first 15 maybe 20 minutes but after that man I'm in heaven
I eat like a crazy nut bag health but damn I eat and I sleep so freaking good.I still dream but it normal dreams. The dreams before was just weird not nightmares type
But now it normal dreams.shit for the last week I've banged bung of chick's in my dream ha ha ha my wife is like wtf you dreaming that you making noises and moaning I'm like im.banging chick's
She just cracks up
She so Kool and down she don't care.shit she don't mind if I share one with her in real life 😜😜😜 which I do lol

Brother I started when I was 12im 51 now I had to stop a few years back because the anxiety after burning was driving me nuts
BUT my sleep and the nightmare I have every night is out of control. I remember when I use to burn I never dreamed and always said man I wish I can dream.well be careful what you ask for
Now I hate going to sleep because of the dreams.so I finally said about 2 weeks ago fuck it I'm start burning again.yes I get anxiety for the first 15 maybe 20 minutes but after that man I'm in heaven
I eat like a crazy nut bag health but damn I eat and I sleep so freaking good.I still dream but it normal dreams. The dreams before was just weird not nightmares type
But now it normal dreams.shit for the last week I've banged bung of chick's in my dream ha ha ha my wife is like wtf you dreaming that you making noises and moaning I'm like im.banging chick's
She just cracks up
She so Kool and down she don't care.shit she don't mind if I share one with her in real life 😜😜😜 which I do lol
Lol so a lottttt has changed since you were 12. I know you live in Miami so I recommend getting your medical card - super easy - and then hitting up a dispensary. My personal favorite is MUV - best edibles. There are so many strands and blends now that you should def be able to find something that will help with the anxiety. A lot of people like the THC/CBD mix because the CBD brings down some of the THC sides but still allows you to chill and sleep. 9E3A6CDA-03F7-4AE4-9226-AFB9600AC183.jpeg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear