over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

That sucks. I would have thought the scores were global. The cards certainly are. I can own 3 or 4 properties at any given time. I have no mortgage on my own home. I need the credit for the low interest rates. It's nice having things paid off. The school and property taxes are high though.
Your credit score means nothing in other countries. Most countries don't use a credit reporting system like USA. Other countries have their own systems. Romania goes off your job, collateral, bank accounts. They only report negative things, meaning if you didn't pay them. They can take you to court and force you to pay. After court, you don't pay, possible jail time. I don't think I have a hard time getting credit, but it is like starting over. By the way, I bought my house new 3 years ago. My property tax is less then $100 per year. I live on outskirts of Bucharest. It only takes me 30 minutes to get to center.

Your credit score means nothing in other countries. Most countries don't use a credit reporting system like USA. Other countries have their own systems. Romania goes off your job, collateral, bank accounts. They only report negative things, meaning if you didn't pay them. They can take you to court and force you to pay. After court, you don't pay, possible jail time. I don't think I have a hard time getting credit, but it is like starting over. By the way, I bought my house new 3 years ago. My property tax is less then $100 per year. I live on outskirts of Bucharest. It only takes me 30 minutes to get to center.
That's awesome brother! I love it. Every time I'm in this thread I hear that song "money money money...mon nay!" in my head.

I'd really like to invest in property somewhere in SEA. I've heard the Thai market is pretty trash, but Vietnam looks promising. Lower regulatory risk than in China, way more stable government, extremely fast growth rate, and stealing a lot of the manufacturing jobs that used to be in China. A place with an economic growth rate *should* have a fairly good house price appreciation, but I gotta look into some other SEA places. It'd be a bit silly for me to own property in America while living in Asia and with trashed FICO score that will take so much effort to restore. Plus a lot of the developing SEA countries have property prices that are cheap enough to buy in cash.

I am bumping this thread. Has anyone been keeping an eye on Ethereum? Do any you guys have any? I bought a bunch about 7 years ago when it crashed. I forget exact amount, but I know it was below 100. I haven't touch it, except small amount to pay cash for my house.

If you guys have been following, it has jumping up. It is now around 3400. I think the all time high was 4850. I always thought Ethereum would be 10 K plus one day.

If it hits 5K, I am going to take some out. There is a few things I like to do.

wow well done pesty. ive put some very little little money in btc and eth but not even year ago. just need to bounce back with cash now and will put some again. well. need to also wait to drop a bit maybe. it really went up now i think

do you guys follow any yt mentors or whatever to be spot on whats going on there and what times take out/put in or just fck i got some spare so will place there and just wait years. i know boys at my work everyone talking about it (almost lol) watching videos, some kind of live trading etc.

unfortunately one of mines lost 60k trading... but doesn't seem like effect him much lol. he said will bounce back soon. bit of gambling.

do you guys follow any yt mentors or whatever to be spot on whats going on there and what times take out/put in or just fck i got some spare so will place there and just wait years. i know boys at my work everyone talking about it (almost lol) watching videos, some kind of live trading etc.

unfortunately one of mines lost 60k trading... but doesn't seem like effect him much lol. he said will bounce back soon. bit of gambling.
I used to when I first started. Now I do my own studying. I use to think ETH will go to 10 K one day. Now I think well above that. My advise, don't play the short game, but the long game.

I got into the trading bots a year or so ago, ended up losing about 18K when the market crashed. All my bots were 'stuck' so i cancelled the deals and converted everything into BTC and a small amount of ETH. I have been sitting on it ever since. As of today I have made up all the lossesd and am in profit just short of 10K

if getting into crypto i would strongly advise to not panic sell when the market crashes, it has crashed multiple times before and if you were in that crash (like I was) just sit tight and ride it out. My wife wanted to cash out when we were down that 18K so you can imagine the fights we had when I was telling her to just ride it out. I have reminded her a few times in the last couple of weeks of what she wanted to do lol But in saying that I would not be suprosed that sometime in the next year or 2 we see another crash with BTC well below what it is today. I want to sit on my BTC/ETH until 2030 so there is going to be a few more boom and busts ahead, and no doubt fights with the wife along the way

Altcoins are a joke. Crypto is more or less a chance at a stock boom but bigger. I got in btc at 10k and have been holding since, I suspect the next 2 splits will bring it up to 200k.

Eth is also 1 I have faith in. Vitalik is a very smart kid. I was able to get about 100 eth when they were roughly 500. Another coin I won't be touching for many, many years.

Stocks and crypto are long-term wealth generators. Don't follow yt influencers who try to sound intelligent to achieve clout. Invest in yourself and research price actions and price guidance and past movements. Btc has moved up 26 percent this week, 11 percent last 24 hours and 60 percernt last month. I was under 30k until recently, I have stopped all purchasing for now. As for selling, nope. Don't need cash for anything. Hope you guys do buy some. 50 bucks weekly in btc and eth will add up to alot in 10 years.

Altcoins are a joke. Crypto is more or less a chance at a stock boom but bigger. I got in btc at 10k and have been holding since, I suspect the next 2 splits will bring it up to 200k.

Eth is also 1 I have faith in. Vitalik is a very smart kid. I was able to get about 100 eth when they were roughly 500. Another coin I won't be touching for many, many years.

Stocks and crypto are long-term wealth generators. Don't follow yt influencers who try to sound intelligent to achieve clout. Invest in yourself and research price actions and price guidance and past movements. Btc has moved up 26 percent this week, 11 percent last 24 hours and 60 percernt last month. I was under 30k until recently, I have stopped all purchasing for now. As for selling, nope. Don't need cash for anything. Hope you guys do buy some. 50 bucks weekly in btc and eth will add up to alot in 10 years.
smart

I got into the trading bots a year or so ago, ended up losing about 18K when the market crashed. All my bots were 'stuck' so i cancelled the deals and converted everything into BTC and a small amount of ETH. I have been sitting on it ever since. As of today I have made up all the lossesd and am in profit just short of 10K

if getting into crypto i would strongly advise to not panic sell when the market crashes, it has crashed multiple times before and if you were in that crash (like I was) just sit tight and ride it out. My wife wanted to cash out when we were down that 18K so you can imagine the fights we had when I was telling her to just ride it out. I have reminded her a few times in the last couple of weeks of what she wanted to do lol But in saying that I would not be suprosed that sometime in the next year or 2 we see another crash with BTC well below what it is today. I want to sit on my BTC/ETH until 2030 so there is going to be a few more boom and busts ahead, and no doubt fights with the wife along the way
True. I was able to grab alot of Eth. Back in 2017 my partners were all into BTC. They convinced me of grabbing that over Tesla. Glad I did, it turned out really well.

Crypto like you said is a long game. 2030 will probably be a good time when the price is way up and you can retire rich with just a few btc and eth.

True. I was able to grab alot of Eth. Back in 2017 my partners were all into BTC. They convinced me of grabbing that over Tesla. Glad I did, it turned out really well.

Crypto like you said is a long game. 2030 will probably be a good time when the price is way up and you can retire rich with just a few btc and eth.
I'm all in on BTC only. I have a little over 2 coins in my hardware wallet and the rest, well couple places. I should never have sold my other two coin. I blew right through it. But I have been buying large amounts of rare bourbons and those are shooting up in value. BTC and crypto is just another store of value. Classic cars, bourbon, art, crypto, gold, antiques, real estate, all great appreciating assets—you won't lose money on them.

I'm all in on BTC only. I have a little over 2 coins in my hardware wallet and the rest, well couple places. I should never have sold my other two coin. I blew right through it. But I have been buying large amounts of rare bourbons and those are shooting up in value. BTC and crypto is just another store of value. Classic cars, bourbon, art, crypto, gold, antiques, real estate, all great appreciating assets—you won't lose money on them.
Yeah true. What bourbons you getting? Bitcoins are an amazing long term investment but never really thought of bourbon. I know there's some nice expensive 1s but I would probably drink them. But it would be cool to have a nice high quality display of them

funny you mention alcohol, I had briefly looked at these guys - https://whiskeywealthclub.com/

some of the offerings they had were a guaranteed buy back in 7 years time at double the price

Looks like we will be hitting new all time highs in BTC. I believe that once ETH hits 4000, it will soar from there. Exciting times for those who were patient and held.

I used to when I first started. Now I do my own studying. I use to think ETH will go to 10 K one day. Now I think well above that. My advise, don't play the short game, but the long game.
ETH will be alot higher than 10k... when btc hits 100k here in a few months and blackrock gets the ETh etf going it will hit that and rocket past it.

which platform is everyone using ? i have always used coinbase but i have never tried to withdraw any funds, i am hearing of people trying to withdraw funds and having problems with the account being locked saying its fraudulent activity and taking weeks to get things resolved

which platform is everyone using ? i have always used coinbase but i have never tried to withdraw any funds, i am hearing of people trying to withdraw funds and having problems with the account being locked saying its fraudulent activity and taking weeks to get things resolved
same, but never heard what you said, maybe bc I am not deep enough with crypto

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner