over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hardening/cutting: best compound?

fitstar

Registered
hi there,

quite happy with the muscles I currently have, so recomp or getting as hard as possible is my main Goal for now.
I love the look you get from masteron but I am a female and wanna go low on the heavy compounds plus it gives acne and I do not want those pimples...

so if you wanna get that stellar Body how do you decide what to run:
Prohormones?
Real roids or better sarms?
I mean will prohormones like halo give the same results as winnis with less side effects or would you always choose the real steroids?
What about proviron and nolvadex? Is it right that proviron shreds like mast but is easier on the Skin?

Lots of questions but any advice greatly appriciated!!!
PS: Add in a burner like clen or Helios for spot reduction?!

Star

female!!!

yeah, I know that tren is probably the best drug for that purpose ike is but I am a female and a bit scared of using trenbolone.

what is your opinion on proviron as I heard that it can be compared to mast just without being and no acne?!

Prohormones? Good idea or bull....?

THANKS!!!

A lot of women have good luck with anavar

I don't recall seeing any journals or results of women running any ph's

Anavar or Winny or GH is all you can really use..

Dont touch Prohormones...you dont really know whats actually in that stuff.

Here in mi city i see a lot of girls using Anavar or/and winny
good for your goals
some ones use deca 25mg/week and works weel but more for size,why you think brazilians girls have pretty big asses ? :p:p

Var is a better choice than winny plus your joints won't hurt as much. Way less androgenic. Primo e is also great for women as well as it's very mild in terms of sides and will still give you the body recomp effect.

primo and var or gh r ur best bets for a female. lots of people say winni, but from wut ive heard from a female friend of mine (ifbb bodybuilding pro) she says winni effects the voice alot. As in makes it deeper

Here in mi city i see a lot of girls using Anavar or/and winny
good for your goals
some ones use deca 25mg/week and works weel but more for size,why you think brazilians girls have pretty big asses ? :p:p

Brazilian girls had big asses before steroids were invented.

Brazilian girls had big asses before steroids were invented.

thats true,but have skinny ones who build the fucking ass squating

Star, no drugs will take the place of DIET and hard work. That being said, stick with Anavar if you plan to go that route. As far as spot reduction for fat? There is a new method out there that actaully freezes fat cells. Some doctors do this method and costs about $1500 for 2 treatments. The results are permanent and it is compared to liposuction, but non intrusive.

if I remember correctly the ladies over here in the uk were big into primo acetate tabs about 20 yrs ago lol, but var is probably a better choice. do you use hgh for cutting?

As far as spot reduction for fat? There is a new method out there that actaully freezes fat cells. Some doctors do this method and costs about $1500 for 2 treatments. The results are permanent and it is compared to liposuction, but non intrusive.

Some people swear by lipostabil and glucagon injections too.

Var! for sure. Tread lightly with the winny. Primo is the bomb but expensive...I'm sure someone here can help you out :D

"Halo for Her" (Halodrol) is a prohormone. Like said, I can put anything in a cap. I'm more concerned about incorrect dosing or mixed chemicals just to get a better "reaction" no matter the sides.. Being female, you don't wanna find out too late.

Do not injure that pretty assed butt!!! Brazil Rocks!

Anavar 20 (Oxandrolone) is considered one of the mildest steroids that there is. It is mildly anabolic and mildly androgenic. Even though it is a C-17 oral, it still has minimal effect on liver values even at higher doses. Oxandrolone also isn’t known by bodybuilders as the steroid for big mass gains. Rather, the mass that is gained by Oxandrolone will be quality gains, and gains that likely to be kept after the steroid is no longer being used. Users of Oxandrolone often note a very good increase in strength.

Due to its extremely mild nature, Oxandrolone is also one of the most popular steroids amongst women bodybuilders. Oxandrolone has also been shown in studies to actually decrease bodyfat during use, making it a great choice for bodybuilders who are in the cutting phase of their training.

Anavar 20 (Oxandrolone) is also very mild when it comes to shutting down the body’s ability to produce testosterone, making it a great choice for those looking to "bridge" between cycles while allowing the body to recover. Those looking to stack Oxandrolone with something may chose a low dose of a testosterone to do with it.

Clearly, Oxandrolone is a great all around steroid. Male bodybuilders will typically use Anavar 20 (Oxandrolone) in doses of 50-100mg a day for 6-12wks. Oxandrolone has a relatively short half life of about 8 hours. So one may chose to split dosages throughout the day in order to keep blood levels as stable as possible. Women bodybuilders typically find a dosage of 2.5-10mgs to be effective for promoting muscle gains and strength without the great risk of side effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131