over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Headaches on low carbs ?

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who else get headaches when on a low carb diet ?

damn I have been down to 80 grams a day for a couple days now and my head is banging :banghead:

I usually have headache on low carbs. ( I also feel terrible weakness by the end of the day. these days i try to train at the morning and go early to bed.

I usually have headache on low carbs. ( I also feel terrible weakness by the end of the day. these days i try to train at the morning and go early to bed.

usually energy is fine on low carbs, but damn headaches are driving me nuts :banghead:

usually energy is fine on low carbs, but damn headaches are driving me nuts :banghead:

Have to try upping your fat calories really high? How much fats are u consuming?

When it happens, i try to up my fats to above 150g and i'm fine.

Mike, I have had bad headaches over the years. If you rub the sides of your head at the same time(your temple) hard for about 20 seconds(try to rub the sensitive part of your temple), your headache will go away for 20 minutes. It should hurt pretty bad as you rub. You will be surprised at how well this works. I actually had bruising on my head from rubbing so hard.

Mike, I have had bad headaches over the years. If you rub the sides of your head at the same time(your temple) hard for about 20 seconds(try to rub the sensitive part of your temple), your headache will go away for 20 minutes. It should hurt pretty bad as you rub. You will be surprised at how well this works. I actually had bruising on my head from rubbing so hard.

Yeah Barbie used to do it to me... temple, eyebrows and above my nose and I felt great afterwards. You feel the tension fading away.

Yeah Barbie used to do it to me... temple, eyebrows and above my nose and I felt great afterwards. You feel the tension fading away.

Yeah the bridge of the nose helps tremendously.

I've tried that and it works but it doesn't answer the question as to why we get headaches when we go low carbs thought I only get headaches while running Tren and go low carbs along with going hypo.

I've tried that and it works but it doesn't answer the question as to why we get headaches when we go low carbs thought I only get headaches while running Tren and go low carbs along with going hypo.

High protein diet will dehydrate you and give you headaches.

damn I have been down to 80 grams a day for a couple days now and my head is banging :banghead:

It can happen when your ketones are too high. Whenever I am on a high protein diet I buy those ketostis sticks to make sure I'm taking in enought carbs to fuel the brain and to monitor if I am burning bodyfat. If I see the color to dark I usually take in a little more carbs to avoid any headaches.

Low carb headaches suck. This is one of the main reasons I never tried competing. I never had the grit to stick it out and always gave up, eating carbs to get rid of the headache.

a wheat and sugar "addiction" takes a couple weeks to break- if that is the cause they will go away.

I have the same ((( I've tried the mentioned bridge of the nose, rub the side of my head, but everything has too short effect ( So i try to live with this and try to arrange my life these days with taking into account of the headache :banghead:

Same problem. It fades though after a couple of weeks. It'll pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never have had headache on low carbs. Some kind of tremor or sweat is most likely for me on low carb.

When ever i low carb, I need to up sodium a bit to help stay hydrated. headaches aren't as bad then.

I get headaches and I become slightly moody, which means I usually want to kill someone. ;devil-smi Your body should adjust eventually.

I notice headaches when I haven't had enough water. I only consume trace amounts of carbs from monday through saturday afternoon. I notcie headaches sometime become a problem around friday morning if I haven't been consuming enough water through the week.

Dr Noe, where do you pick up your keto strips?

Not necessarily low carbs, but when I go from eating whatever to eating extremely clean I ALWAYS get headaches for a week or two. So does my old lady. Don't know why exactly but we kinda figured it was a result of our body detoxing from all the bad shit we'd been eating for so long.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws