over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Complications

MarcusMaximus

Registered
hey guys looking for some imput on this little or more possibly a big issue. i already know that i should see my doctor but i dont have a day from will till next friday. Anyways what has ben happening lately is that i've been getting these heart pulpitations. but they dont really feel like heart pulps. im not stressed out and i dont really have much anxiety but randomly throughout the day i would get this mild pains with increases heart rate and it just goes on for a second or two then stops then on then off. Also when i do cardio i feel like my chest is about to collapse.

right now im at 200lbs but maybe my body is not used to the weight or soemthing. within a year and a half i gained almost 40lbs.

from a board members perspective what would u think the problem would be. oh and is this normal for aas users?

-Mark

No, that is not normal even for AAS users. Definitely go see your doctor as soon as you can.

could it be that i rarely do cardio? i kind of take advantage of my genetics on being lean.

Hard to say if that was the reason, but doing cardio would certainly train the heart to be stronger. If you can still easily keep that lean after you turn 26, then you'd have some great genetics, but most guys find they will have to start doing some form of cardio when they get older. It wouldn't hurt to do some form of cardio conditioning at your age.

A heart that changes or throws abnormal rythms on its own can be an extremely serious problem. It is oddd the people I know who have it are at the extremes, either extremely fit (triathalons) or extremely sedentary. I would go get the Stress Test/EKG. They may have you wear a monitor for a day so they can isolate it when it occurs.

Pekkerwood

this is nothing to mess around with. i am guessing that if you gained 40 pounds in a year it was not done "cleanly" with respect to diet. do what others have said and change your habits. up your water intake to 5 litres/day. cut sodium to minimal levels. eat clean- and i do not mean grilled chicken sammies from chick-fl-a either. whole foods, counting macros. moderate complex carbs, moderate protein, low fat with no saturated/trans fats.

how old are you?

A heart that changes or throws abnormal rythms on its own can be an extremely serious problem. It is oddd the people I know who have it are at the extremes, either extremely fit (triathalons) or extremely sedentary. I would go get the Stress Test/EKG. They may have you wear a monitor for a day so they can isolate it when it occurs.

Pekkerwood[/QUOTE]I would put some serious weight behind what this man is telling you!! He knows better than all of us here. Get to your GP asap. This is not something you want to put off, if you have to go to ER now!! Bro you only get one chance at it, it is your heart, get some help NOW!!

Abnormal heart rhythms can originate from something benign or something serious. Definitely get it thoroughly checked out to be safe. They will probably do an EKG, heart ultrasound, and stress test. The peace of mind is worth knowing the facts.

this is nothing to mess around with. i am guessing that if you gained 40 pounds in a year it was not done "cleanly" with respect to diet. do what others have said and change your habits. up your water intake to 5 litres/day. cut sodium to minimal levels. eat clean- and i do not mean grilled chicken sammies from chick-fl-a either. whole foods, counting macros. moderate complex carbs, moderate protein, low fat with no saturated/trans fats.

how old are you?

Well first off, im 19 and i did gain 40lbs cleanly. i eat like a horse and clean as well. i just have high protein intake and lower carbs and i eat my fruits and veggies... msot of the time. by the way im pushing between 7-10 bodyfat% 10 in off season 7 in summer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws