over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart disease/cancer

boah, sounds wild..
good thing you overcame that and im sure you came back stronger!
yes sir , holyghost 9 lives! (holyghost is my real nickname in life) muay Thai board name lol. ask @VICON man I have been through fucking IRAQ war battles here in san diego and incarcerated in, jail rights vs skinheads and crips and bloods you name it. last time was this summer I was locked up in high power ( where murderers and mafia go separate from general population) for 3 months in George bailey because I got stabbed last summer. and a month before that I got hit in head with brass knuckles at padres dodgers game after lacing up a navy seal who was beating his girlfriend to a pulp, after I round housed this mother fucker into oblivion he comeback 2 min later and dopefiended (sucker punched me) with brass knuckles lol. i beat his ass after again vs brass knuckles. i have pics of me smiling with my wig split and didn't even go to er until next day since I'm a health wiz and treated myself in between. NO PAIN MEDS, only ketamine and hgh and bpc157. OH YA BTW, I took my staples out myself since I was in medical field . dm me if you want to see some crazy gnarly gangster pics of the incident lmfao
anway I hung up my gloves and am off felony 4th waiver probation finally and am moving to tx in 1 week so happy later loser cali!

I just did this. Results came back not so good. I’m done with steroids as I have aortic ruguriation and aortic stenosis. Moderate stage. Prob due to high BP and low hdl and high ldl over the years. I’m 52.
I’ll eventually need a valve replacement or repair. But my cardiologist right now wants to do a wait-and-see approach. he wants me to do a stress test in August and an annual echocardiogram. I wouldn’t mind getting a second opinion to get my valves repaired now instead of a replacement in 3 to 5 years. I’m off for about a month. I’m going into crash mode. I could feel it. I never did high dosages until my 40s. This past summer, I was up to 1500 test in 12 IU GH
I’m now on statins, and blood pressure meds which I’ve always taken, but i would always come off for stupid reasons as in worrying about liver toxicity. I’m going to be on statins for life which is fine. My 94-year-old father is still on them.. My LDL this past bloodwork was 120 and my HDL was 37
In the past, I’ve seen my HDL as low as 10. I will have a stress test done in August which is already scheduled and from there we will see if I need calcium score. By the way, the reason why I found all this out is due to a hernia repair I need, and I need doctors clearance. So all those tests were performed and this is what they found. I did have mitral valve prolapse in the l
Past - probably genetics since my mom had it. Wasn’t major and is still about the same.
I’ll probably have to just do TRT 150 a week I’m guessing. GH is probably done for. Even if I took two IU - don’t think it’s worth a risk.
Anyway, that’s my story. All guys should be on statins while on steroids even if your cholesterol is normal.. do keeping your LDL low - to prevent inflammation of the arteries.
I had a feeling this day would come. It’s kind of depressing. Both having this condition and not being able to be Bodybuilder in the sense of being big and strong
Have to get used to being the in shape smaller guy now. if anyone else has issues similar to mine, I would love to hear and get some feedback
If I’m not mistaken, Arnold had a similar situation as me, hence his surgeries
I also have moderate aortic valve regurgitation. If it gives you any piece of mind, it hasn’t gotten worse in years and I still do mild cycles (including 2iu hgh a day), keeping my systolic blood pressure under 120 at all times. Telmisartan or a similar ARB is important here. If it ever does become severe, I’m getting it replaced with a minimally invasive method asap and continuing to live my life. Don’t let them completely cut you open with a full sternotomy unless it’s life or death IMO. It could be much worse.

May I ask when you say mild cycles - what would a mild cycle consist of
Thanks brother

I believe @nothuman adds like 5-10mg ment ED to this TRT(140mg per week), or things like 50mg anavar ED.
Then he cruises @ trt again for a few months, correct me if I am wrong @nothuman
I used to but I started to push the envelope a little more lately. But yea I was doing 5mg MENT quite a bit and did do Anavar 50mg solo once too. I wasn’t building crazy mass but I looked really good.

700mg testosterone per week
300 primo per week
25mg Anavar per day
HGH 4iu EOD

It still isn’t that much lol. I think these are the only three things I’ll be using from this point forward. Maybe I’ll throw no more than 5mg ment in every now and then but I hate how that raises my heart rate.

300 primo per week
25mg Anavar per day
HGH 4iu EOD

It still isn’t that much lol. I think these are the only three things I’ll be using from this point forward. Maybe I’ll throw no more than 5mg ment in every now and then but I hate how that raises my heart rate.
Oh that is a bit more yea, but still nothing special.

How long do you on trt in between blasts?

300 primo per week
25mg Anavar per day
HGH 4iu EOD

Try only doing it pre workout only at that dosage with test at 400-600mg.

Oh that is a bit more yea, but still nothing special.

How long do you on trt in between blasts?
I don't really have a rule. However long I feel like it really. Sometimes 6 months, sometimes 2 months.

Hope your having a good day mate. I had a hepatocellular carcinoma diagnosis in 2013 and a chronic myeloid leukemia diagnosis in 2015.

With respect, an incline walk is not cardio. I don't know how this fad started but no one is in Z2 walking on an incline on a treadmill while watching youtube videos. Its a cheap low impact way to burn calories but cardio, it is not. It is hard to phrase these things online without sounding overly sharp: if you have a history of heart disease in the family I would strongly suggest the incorporation of HIIT at least 3x per week.

Regarding the cancer concern, full body MRIs are relatively inexpensive now. I highly recommend Ezra. I go annually. Also the Galleri blood test. I do this annually as well.
Regarding the incline treadmill and Z2 cardio, I have always had a hunch that what you’re saying is true, but can you explain why? I mean if fast paced walking on an incline gets your HR within Z2 range, why wouldn’t that elicit cardiovascular results? Thank you

Regarding the incline treadmill and Z2 cardio, I have always had a hunch that what you’re saying is true, but can you explain why? I mean if fast paced walking on an incline gets your HR within Z2 range, why wouldn’t that elicit cardiovascular results? Thank you

Speaking honestly if anyone is actually reaching Z2 by doing this man they are woefully out of shape.

I would snag a polar chest strap to measure HR and hop on and measure actual heart rate. Don’t use those handles on the darn equipment etc (not saying you do but so many people think those are even slightly accurate).

Z2 is a casual to semi pushing it jog or rowing a 2k in 8:30-9:00. Even running fartlecks is still Z2.

Speaking honestly if anyone is actually reaching Z2 by doing this man they are woefully out of shape.

I would snag a polar chest strap to measure HR and hop on and measure actual heart rate. Don’t use those handles on the darn equipment etc (not saying you do but so many people think those are even slightly accurate).

Z2 is a casual to semi pushing it jog or rowing a 2k in 8:30-9:00. Even running fartlecks is still Z2.

i would say im in pretty good shape and i get to 120-130bpm without any issues on 10% incline 5kmh or 3,2mph
and this is Z2 cardio for me.
I measure via my withings smartwatch, not chest strap though. but it usually is pretty accurate

i would say im in pretty good shape and i get to 120-130bpm without any issues on 10% incline 5kmh or 3,2mph
and this is Z2 cardio for me.
I measure via my withings smartwatch, not chest strap though. but it usually is pretty accurate

Hey man - hope you are having a good start to your day. Definitely snag a chest strap if you can; to be quite honest that rate is a bit troubling for an incline walk.

Kind of some "average" data, https://www.healthline.com/health/running-heart-rate#ideal-rates

I fully get you are carrying more lean mass than most but for it to be so high on an incline walk is actually a bit perplexing.

Hey man - hope you are having a good start to your day. Definitely snag a chest strap if you can; to be quite honest that rate is a bit troubling for an incline walk.

Kind of some "average" data, https://www.healthline.com/health/running-heart-rate#ideal-rates

I fully get you are carrying more lean mass than most but for it to be so high on an incline walk is actually a bit perplexing.
i did it today - 30minutes, 10%, 5,1kmh and ive used the chest strap (never used it before, i got it when ive bought my treadmill but i dont like using them xD)
started at 0% and 3kmh, worked up within 5mins to 10% 5,1kmh, then back down to 0% and 3,2kmh within 5mins
during the 30minutes where i was at 10% ad 5,1kmh my average HR was 114.
had 1 espresso prior to it, nothing else

i dont really feel out of shape. I am by no way as fit and cardio oriented as you are but i am not one of the guys that is out of breath after a set of biceps curls xD

i did it today - 30minutes, 10%, 5,1kmh and ive used the chest strap (never used it before, i got it when ive bought my treadmill but i dont like using them xD)
started at 0% and 3kmh, worked up within 5mins to 10% 5,1kmh, then back down to 0% and 3,2kmh within 5mins
during the 30minutes where i was at 10% ad 5,1kmh my average HR was 114.
had 1 espresso prior to it, nothing else

i dont really feel out of shape. I am by no way as fit and cardio oriented as you are but i am not one of the guys that is out of breath after a set of biceps curls xD

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BahguulsBlasts
NapsGear