over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heinz Senior 2 days out the 2010 Phoenix Pro Show

Here was the 14th place guy. Mike Libertori. I might have spelled it wrong.

Again, Dan Ray photography. I got these at another site. [ I hope I am not legally doing something wrong. If I am someone let me know, okay? ]

Anyway, Heinz....diet until your ass looks like this and forget the scale.

I love this guy's physic :S

My advise....take your scale and throw it out....who cares if you come in at 215 or 220 or even 210...I could be wrong but IMO you seem more worried about what weight you come in at more then how lean you come in at. You have a good bit of muscle...but not enough to be considered a mass monster like Ronnie or Jay...you need to think more like Dexter...come in super lean and tight...then I honesty seeing you place top 10. But this is just my 2 cent tho...take it for what its worth.

I would like to see his last 4 weeks out diet and how much cardio he was doing. The last 4 weeks out is the most important, during the last 4 weeks I allways was eating 400 to 500g carbs per day, and I grow in to the show.

I bet you were schredded like hell to begin with at 4 weeks out

Last edited:
Stay on track and stay focused BH, its a dream to have acomplished what you have but you can go further and you know it, no pain bro!

I would like to see his last 4 weeks out diet and how much cardio he was doing. .

Yes, me too! Emeric, how much of BH's condition, is water/fat? I can't for the life of me tell the diff. when people are so close with conditioning?

**broken link removed**
I dont want to be disrespecfull but i am tired of this shit....yes fuck you!!!!
We were 27 guys, it was a pre arnold, only 15 slots and some of the wll ranked didnt qualifie either.
Yes i do agree...i always look good at the gym, at the pics and then i screw it up and i look bad on stage 50% of the times, the other 50% iof the times arent good enough...
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT???
I AM THERE AND YOU ARE NOT, NO MATTER IF I EARN TO BE THERE IN VENEZUELA, AFRICA OR CHINA..!!!!! I KNOW MORE THAN 100 GUYS THAT "WILL OR WANT OR THEY ARE SURE THEY WILL GET THEIR PRO CARDS HERE IN USA, IN GERMANY AND LIBANO...." YOU KNOW WHAT??? THEY DONT GET IT...
MIGHT BE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WORK HARD ENOUGH, OR THEY WERENT IN GOOD SHAPE WHEN THEY HAD THE OPORTUNITY, OR THEY ARE ONLY TALKING BULLSHIT LIKE YOU WITH ONLY 24 POSTS AND A FAKE NAME...
MY NAME IS THERE...IT IS ALL OVER THE WORLD, WITH A VERY NICE CONTRACT WICH I KNOW SOME BETTER PROS THAN ME DOESNT HAVE.

GO TO GET.BIG.COM AND CHECK THE RANKS... MY FUCKING NAME IS THERE... I AM 98 IN THE WORLD OUT OF ONLY 300 PRO ACTIVE ATHLETES...CHECK ALL THE BEAUTIFULL NAMES I AM BEATING.

SO YES I DONT MEAN TO BE DISRESPECFULL AT ALL OR I DONT MEAN TO USE BAD WORDS IN MY OWN HOUSE, BECAUSE FREAKING PM IS MY HOUSE NOT YOURS....
SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE YOU DO, WE ALL HERE TO TAKE WHATEVER IT COMES RIGHT????

THANK YOU ALL GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BOARD AND ALL THE OTHER BOARDS AND FACEBOOK...THANKS [/URL]
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Yes, me too! Emeric, how much of BH's condition, is water/fat? I can't for the life of me tell the diff. when people are so close with conditioning?

He can change his body dramatically in 3 weeks.

Carbs and cardio.

Cutting calories slowly (leaving carbs in) while increasing cardio?

Thats what the older guys at my gym say too.They also don't like all this carb cutting ,cycling ,loading stuff.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear