over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELL YEAH! Fedor to UFC

Yeah maybe... to the band wagon masses that worship him because he is sooooo BIG. He has never once stepped inside the ring with anyone HALF as skilled as Fedor. Never. Im betting he wont

I like him because he is a wrestler and not some WWF fake wrestler. I wrestled so like most of the fighters who have, SHERK, HUGHS, COURTURE ETC.
I don’t know why everyone counts wrestling out as being a major contributing skill to any MMA fighter. If you can take anyone down that is a big part of the fight.

Courture was semifinalist at the 2000 Olympic Trial and three-time (NCAA) Division-I All-American and a two-time NCAA Division-I runner-up.

Brock was a NCCA Division 1 runner up and NCCA Division 1 champion next year. The person who he lost to as runner up won the worlds that year and Brock lost a decision to him by 1 point.

I don’t know how many of you wrestled, but to have skills like this you are amongst the best in the world and have trained very hard. Brock has wrestled since he was a kid hundreds of REAL matches and has the experience of being against other highly trained opponents who s need to rise above very physical, mental and challenging journeys to make to that caliber of wrestling and Brock beat them all to be NCCA champion etc. etc. That translates directly into MMA and him being us e to in tough challenging situations against skilled trained opponents although not wrestling, but he is use to this.
You’re not going to be able to stop a take down from someone that big, fast and experienced who had been taking down opponents for years even if you know its coming. He will always have that advantage and skill.

Is it enough to win maybe?

Last edited:
I think some people have a MANCRUSH on Fedor.Maybe you guys could form a secret club and sword fight:eek:

Let Carwin and Brock go at. I think it would be very good fight. Both very good wrestlers Brock probably better,and stronger, but Carwin got better hands right now and does have strength as well..

I think it will be a good fight. If Brock does beta him down, he is legit, even if u don't really like his style of take you down, hold and pound your ass to death.

That's how us wrestlers do it. He could learn some BJJ and or few submissions though just in case he needs them.

You don't need great stand up with the hands if you can take anyone down and just beat them to death, you have great take down stand up.:

imo, i think that brock has better bjj than most give him credit for. bjj is about positioning and submissions and also neutralizing an opponents submission attacks. brock outpositioned mir, who on paper is far superior with his bjj and was able to rain down some huge punches from half guard. give him more time and this can only improve along with the rest of his game.

Wow how this thread is changing before our very eyes! At first it was Brock will hand Fedor his ass... he is the biggest baddest mo fo on earth.. bla bla bla, and now the attitudes are changing. Now, its.... i have no doubt Fedor will win, but Brock is the only one who could come close to beating him.
Wow... which is it? Fedor or Brock?
I never waiver in my decision.. Fedor is the best of the best. The Elvis of MMA... King Fedor!

Now... one more time, is there anyone with enough confidence in the "big bad Brock" to lay $1000.00 on the table and bet me?
Still waiting ....:rolleyes:

Even if I had the flow and was a betting man, there's ZERO chance I'm ever betting against Fedor...there's just no way!

Neither will anyone else in this thread JJ....I say put up or shut up to all the ney sayers, right!??! If everyone in the thread knew you...nobody here would fight you or bet against Fedor...

I think some people have a MANCRUSH on Fedor.Maybe you guys could form a secret club and sword fight:eek:

'Mancrush'....maybe, but only because he's in a league of his own and better than anyone out there.

'Secret club', 'sword fight'....naw, you guys had that going for brock as he came from the wwe, so you have us beat there...lol

Yeah we will line up right after you get done holding Brocks penis while he pisses.

Gezzzz... see you have all these brock ballers that are SO sure he is the best ever after only FOUR fighters and ONE was a loss that he had to fight two times just to stop him from crying because he got submitted.... and thats cool.. you seem to justify four lousy fights and one loss as "greatness"... wow. Hell i have been in 50 or more street fights and honestly never lost a single one all the way back to kindergarden.... so does that make me a God like Brock? Im 6ft and over 265lbs also... and i great also?
Someone comes along and doesnt think the almighty giant is all that and happen to like someone else who has fought 31 fights and only loss on to a technical issue... and you start this childish shit.
Ok then let us have our "secret club" but dont come knocking once Fedor knocks Brocks ass out. This is not a band wagon club so Brock fans are not invited.
So Brock baller... wanna take me up on that bet? $1000.00 ... You take Brock and i get Fedor.... Big A can hold the cash until the fight and mail it to the winner.
Call the hardcore Fedor fans names... say we have a "mancrush".... i wont stoop that low. Its a topic to debate not start bullshit about.
In other words... PUT UPOR SHUT UP... Im in, are you?

Last edited:
Let Carwin and Brock go at. I think it would be very good fight. QUOTE]

I agree... both Carwin and Brock are good fighters. I wont deny Brock being good or not. I admit that much. Hell he is in the octagon and getting paid millions for only 5 lousy fights so he has to have some kind of skill although it is just redneck judo.
Personally i think Carwin would win that fight. He is just as strong if not stronger then Brock... and he is faster. He has a kick ass punch and his ground game is better rounded then Brocks.
Just another dude Brock is scared of, so he gets avoided because Dana White needs his "golden boy Brock" to keep filling seats and his deep pockets.
Carwin and Fedor would be a way better fight then anyone and Brock.

give him more time and this can only improve along with the rest of his game.

Im sure he will improve, how can he not? He knows nothing beyond falling on someone and beating the shit of them will hammer punches.
Something else i have always hated.... a big mouth shit talker... Brock came from the entertainment world so he is already "well rounded" in those skills.

Well as Fedor turned down the cash it this is an argument that will get no one any where.

Yeah we will line up right after you get done holding Brocks penis while he pisses.

Gezzzz... see you have all these brock ballers that are SO sure he is the best ever after only FOUR fighters and ONE was a loss that he had to fight two times just to stop him from crying because he got submitted.... and thats cool.. you seem to justify four lousy fights and one loss as "greatness"... wow. Hell i have been in 50 or more street fights and honestly never lost a single one all the way back to kindergarden.... so does that make me a God like Brock? Im 6ft and over 265lbs also... and i great also?
Someone comes along and doesnt think the almighty giant is all that and happen to like someone else who has fought 31 fights and only loss on to a technical issue... and you start this childish shit.
Ok then let us have our "secret club" but dont come knocking once Fedor knocks Brocks ass out. This is not a band wagon club so Brock fans are not invited.
So Brock baller... wanna take me up on that bet? $1000.00 ... You take Brock and i get Fedor.... Big A can hold the cash until the fight and mail it to the winner.
Call the hardcore Fedor fans names... say we have a "mancrush".... i wont stoop that low. Its a topic to debate not start bullshit about.
In other words... PUT UPOR SHUT UP... Im in, are you?

Whatever man you and your boy tyrone are taking things too far.Buh bye

Whatever man you and your boy tyrone are taking things too far.Buh bye

How am I and/or JJ taking things too far??? Don't get all butt hurt now....we just know what we're talking about...that's all.

How am I and/or JJ taking things too far??? Don't get all butt hurt now....we just know what we're talking about...that's all.

your an idiot,now go away, let the adults talk.I told you on the other thread you went manic on I'm done with you and your issues.Buh bye Tyrone

your an idiot,now go away, let the adults talk.I told you on the other thread you went manic on I'm done with you and your issues.Buh bye Tyrone

"Go away"......okay guy...That's what I'll do...I don't mod on any boards nor have I contributed anything to the community.

The lack of common sense/respect you have tells me something about you....Everything I had to say was light hearted and just being me, but don't show your face, screen name, or ip on any board I have any pull on from here on out or until you rectify the situation you've put your self in.

Thanks, Ty

"Go away"......okay guy...That's what I'll do...I don't mod on any boards nor have I contributed anything to the community.

The lack of common sense/respect you have tells me something about you....Everything I had to say was light hearted and just being me, but don't show your face, screen name, or ip on any board I have any pull on from here on out or until you rectify the situation you've put your self in.

Thanks, Ty

You really need help.I won't go to any boards you "have any pull on" lol. from

"here on out or until you rectify the situation you've put your self in."
you really are crazy!

You really need help.I won't go to any boards you "have any pull on" lol. from

"here on out or until you rectify the situation you've put your self in."
you really are crazy!
Comming from the only person who's said that, doesn't hold much volume nor substitance...quit before you find yourself too far below...just some advice, Ty

Comming from the only person who's said that, doesn't hold much volume nor substitance...quit before you find yourself too far below...just some advice, Ty

BOY,You better not even start threatening me you little punk! now things are changing real fast.GROW UP!

BOY,You better not even start threatening me you little punk! now things are changing real fast.GROW UP!
Zero actual threats have ever been made by myself so you can stop with that BS!
Wow...to EZ to get into a pissing match with you because you take everything WAY too serious...why you continue to sh*t on yourself is beyond me other than just plain being new(and there's nothing wrong with that:p).
Calling me a "little punk" really hurts cause I'm over 6' and about 30lb's. more than my avatar shows(about 230 there)...That's besides the point but, no threats needed little buddy.

You’re not going to be able to stop a take down from someone that big, fast and experienced who had been taking down opponents for years even if you know its coming. He will always have that advantage and skill.

i do not agree that brock has better take down skills than fedor...they are not even close in skill...not trying to take away from wrestling im a huge fan im just trying to take away from brocks skill because i have seen none...power sure, brawn sure but skill/technique/submission is something i have yet to see a video of brock doing...

mancrush on fedor? he is too holy for us to have a crush on...its called: religion

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear