over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELL YEAH! Fedor to UFC

penance

Registered
A long-awaited agreement between the Ultimate Fighting Championship and the man considered the world's best mixed martial arts fighter, Fedor Emelianenko, is expected to be announced by UFC President Dana White on Friday, a source with information about the negotiations told The Times today.

The source, who asked not to be identified because he's not authorized to speak publicly about the dealings, called negotiations between the UFC and Fedor "very civil" just days after Fedor's scheduled Affliction Trilogy fight Saturday against Josh Barnett was canceled.

Affliction wound up folding its MMA promotion activities and announced an apparel deal to sponsor UFC.

Now, Fedor, who has previously fought in organizations including PRIDE Fighting Championships in Japan, Bodog Fight and Affliction, is crossing over to the world's most successful MMA fighting organization, as well.

With a 30-1 record that includes victories over former UFC heavyweight champions Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Emelianenko would likely get an immediate shot at reigning UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar.

The source said officials were discussing details on the public announcement of the deal, which in the past has been complicated by Emelianenko's resistance to accept UFC's standard six-fight contract and his unwillingness to surrender some merchandising and marketing revenues.

But this month White said he was optimistic he could bring Emelianenko aboard, and his confidence was well-placed. The UFC declined to elaborate on Friday's scheduled announcement.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/07/fedor-emelianenko-ufc-finalizing-deal.html
:D
brock, watch out!!

this rules. can't wait to see what he does to the ufc heavyweights seeing as he has already beaten all the other heavyweights that aren't in the ufc

Cool, keep training Brock!:D

excellent....

goodbye brock....sweet dreams

Fedor is definetley going to do some damage in ufc.

Now those fights, I'll gladly pay for!

I hope that this is true, and not some hoax like the death of kimo. I've been waiting for this for a long time, and if it's finally coming true, I'm treating myself to PPV for once in my miserable no-cable existence. Brock is doomed

I believe Brock is stronger than Fedor, but he isn't in his league as far as experience. Neverless, some Pride fighters have came over and did nothing. The cage fighting is different than ropes.

I believe Brock is stronger than Fedor, but he isn't in his league as far as experience. Neverless, some Pride fighters have came over and did nothing. The cage fighting is different than ropes.

Hey bro..can you tell me what the difference is?I mean what do the cables and cage have to do with beating someone up.And even if there was a difference,like say "pushing off" of them for momentum, wouldnt it be rather easy for them to adapt?

FUCK! YES!

Fedor will fucking DESTROY Brocks babied ass! Yes Brock is BIG and yes he is POWERFUL but Fedor is BOTH and much much more. He is the king if kings in this sport in my opinion!
If a Fedor and Brock fight ever does happen (probably will be hyped for 2 years first) i will bet one big fat 60ml/50mg bottle of oral liquid anavar that Fedor DESTROYS Brocks big ass!
PLEASE OH PLEASE LORD OF MMA... LET THERE BE LIGHT!

Hey bro..can you tell me what the difference is?I mean what do the cables and cage have to do with beating someone up.And even if there was a difference,like say "pushing off" of them for momentum, wouldnt it be rather easy for them to adapt?

basically with the cage you can trap a person entirely up against it, with ropes there is always the threat of the person going over them so they don't have to deal with being totally trapped. the other thing is that with the ropes, if you are on the bottom, it is possible for you to slither under a rope and then get a reset in the middle of the ring which will give you a nice breather and may actually help you in terms of positioning since you are given a pretty neutral restart. the cage doesn't permit this as if you go too far to the edge your head is going to get stuck against the cage and then there is no where for you to go. guys like cro cop are great in a ring (look at his pride days), but aren't so good in the cage because some of the things which make them good in the ring don't necessarily translate to the cage

If this dream comes true, I don't think I could be any happier...Now, I should only have to dish out cash for 1 PPV and not 2....That, and the fact that I get to see Fedor hand Brock his ass:D

i dont think fedor will be able to defend against brocks superior wrestling skills... many of fedor's victories have come by submissions and it is going to be very hard to triangle or arm bar a man of brocks size. it is possible he might catch lesnar with some sort of knee or ankle submission but other than that i dont see him winning because he is definately not gonna knock brock out

i dont think fedor will be able to defend against brocks superior wrestling skills... many of fedor's victories have come by submissions and it is going to be very hard to triangle or arm bar a man of brocks size. it is possible he might catch lesnar with some sort of knee or ankle submission but other than that i dont see him winning because he is definately not gonna knock brock out

Did you not see the Choi fight?

Wrong wrong... Fedor is completely capable of knocking Brock out. He is probably the hardest consistent puncher in the MMA ever. Brock has never been rocked continuously non stop like Fedor will do. Also, how can you say Brock cant be submitted? Thats exactly what F. Mir did remember? Frank is nothing compared to Fedor. Brock is probably without a doubt superior to Fedor at wrestling but Fedor is not stupid enough to lay there and get pounded like all the other pansies Brock beat the shit out of. Btw... you mentioned Fedor cant submit someone with alot of size like Brock... well Choi was "larger" then Brock and i guess you know how that went?
I dont think there is ANYONE that can beat Fedor as long as Fedor has time to train for the fight. He is a fucking machine. Best thing i like about his is ... he is just all business. No shit talking, bla bla bla... Just goes in and beats ass... collects his money and goes home.

Last edited:
For those that doubt Fedor, check this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDw3tUuoLpM

look at the neck breaking slam he took on :50

He has taken some nasty beatings and has always came out on top, THATS why he is KING!

Wrong wrong... Fedor is completely capable of knocking Brock out. He is probably the hardest consistent puncher in the MMA ever. Brock has never been rocked continuously non stop like Fedor will do. Also, how can you say Brock cant be submitted? Thats exactly what F. Shamrock did remember? Frank is nothing compared to Fedor. Brock is probably without a doubt superior to Fedor at wrestling but Fedor is not stupid enough to lay there and get pounded like all the other pansies Brock beat the shit out of. Btw... you mentioned Fedor cant submit someone with alot of size like Brock... well Choi was "larger" then Brock and i guess you know how that went?
I dont think there is ANYONE that can beat Fedor as long as Fedor has time to train for the fight. He is a fucking machine. Best thing i like about his is ... he is just all business. No shit talking, bla bla bla... Just goes in and beats ass... collects his money and goes home.

choi might have been bigger, but i believe that just in general, he was not quite as strong. it is harder to submit a wrestler in general, much less a big strong wrestler such as lesnar. choi was a kick boxers so grappling in general was not his strong point. i believe that in the clinch fedor can hit brock with a bomb and rock him same way he hit sylvia (this came before everyone thought sylvia's chin was glass).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131