over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELL YEAH! Fedor to UFC

FUCK! YES!

Fedor will fucking DESTROY Brocks babied ass! Yes Brock is BIG and yes he is POWERFUL but Fedor is BOTH and much much more. He is the king if kings in this sport in my opinion!
If a Fedor and Brock fight ever does happen (probably will be hyped for 2 years first) i will bet one big fat 60ml/50mg bottle of oral liquid anavar that Fedor DESTROYS Brocks big ass!
PLEASE OH PLEASE LORD OF MMA... LET THERE BE LIGHT!

Um... no... he is not both, in comparison to Brock. Brock walks around at what? 280 before the fight... Fedor is usually around 230. So big (yes) Powerful (yes)...but not when you compare it to Brock.

With that said.... I'm taking Fedor. I dont bet against the man...

Personally if Fedor makes the UFC jump he should go against Carwin first before getting a Championship fight as they both deserve it

Um... no... he is not both, in comparison to Brock. Brock walks around at what? 280 before the fight... Fedor is usually around 230. So big (yes) Powerful (yes)...but not when you compare it to Brock.

With that said.... I'm taking Fedor. I dont bet against the man...

Brock has to weigh in at 265lb. Fedor can go in at 230lb. Thats not that much difference... and consider the fact Fedor has beaten MANY good/great fighters (30-1) and Brock has fought NOBODYS.
Look at Kimbo (i know no comparison to these two) but he got knocked the fuck out by little ass Petruzelli.
There is something about Fedor that just seems different then anybody else ever in the MMA. He is the entire package. The thing i like the most is he never talks shit... he doesnt show emotions at all. He walks in beats ass and walks out.

Personally if Fedor makes the UFC jump he should go against Carwin first before getting a Championship fight as they both deserve it

I agree and as much as i DO like Carwin, i would still bet on Fedor fuckin him up. That would be a better fight then Brock and Fedor in my opinion.

he needs a tune up fight first!!!!

These pride,sambo,k1 etc.. guys that are used to a ring and different rules do not transfer over well to the ufc and its rules at first. Rampage, henderson, silva, cro cop all had bad performance their first fight or 2. I don't think he should be shooting for lesnar first either, i like the randy/fedor fight, lesnar should be saved, let him go for carwin or someone else in the heavies first. He's only defended his title 1 time.

Carwin was scheduled to fight Cain Velasquez on one of the upcoming UFC cards and now I can't find that fight listed anywhere....Hmmmmmm. I wonder if they pulled it with the possibility of a Fedor match up. The winner of the Shane Carwin - Cain Velasquez fight was supposed to get a title shot with Lesnar. Well, we'll see what happens!

This might be true but you have to think about this... Fedor will expect for Brock to try to do to him exactly what he did to Mir. He will watch the tapes, he will train around that kind of beating. He will train to not get put in that situation. He will be ready. Mir wasn’t. If he attacked Brock like he does most, relentlessly pounding from every angle non stop then Brock wont know what hit him.... opening him up to a submission or knock out. The element of surprise in these situation is priceless.
I personally dont think Brock can take a real good... hard punch. I think Fedors punch could put his lights out... i would bet on it.

What you train for and what really happens 90% of the time are two different things!
How many many many times do you hear "I'm sorry to my corner I didn't stick to the game plan".Like Mir didn't do what he claimed he woiuld do all those fancy submissions.
If anybody thinks it will be easy for EITHER fighter they have their head up their ass.
Brock has never been rocked!?!? pure speculation he can't take a punch.He is no pussy as some of you are eluding to.
We will see.hopefully

http://www.cagepotato.com/dana-white’s-big-news-uk-espn-deal
When Dana White announces his future intention to make a big announcement, it’s sort of like your girlfriend saying, ‘Can I ask you something?’ You have no idea what’s coming. It could be something awesome and big, like ‘What would you think about having a threesome with the hot German girl who lives next door?’ or it could be something like, ‘Do you think I should get bangs?’ You just never know, but the endless possibilities make the moment of anticipation that much more exciting.

According to a recent report from The Sun, Friday’s Dana White announcement will be slightly more hairstyle than it is threesome, at least for those of us in the US of A. The UK news outlet reports that the UFC will announce a deal with the newly formed UK ESPN channel to broadcast events across the pond, essentially replacing the deal the UFC had with the now-defunct Setanta Sports. The UK ESPN channel is reportedly set to launch on August 3, and they could turn right around and broadcast UFC 101 on August 8.

So does this qualify as big news even for those of us in the US? Yeah, it sort of does, if only because it signals a growing recognition on ESPN’s part that the UFC is for real. That’s quite a departure from the days when you (by which I mean me) could (and did) write an email to ESPN asking why they were pretending like MMA didn’t exist, and then get a response telling you all about when you could watch karate demos and old kickboxing events at 4 am. It also suggests that ESPN is willing to keep covering MMA, or at least the UFC, even now that UFC 100 is in the books.

It may not be as huge as a Fedor signing would be, but The Sun also suggests that White may announce deals to bring back Vitor Belfort and another fighter who shall not be named until he actually fucking does something. So maybe what this announcement lacks in pure mind-blowingness it could make up for with variety. Sort of like your girlfriend asking if she should get bangs and also pick up some beer and a bucket of chicken on her way home from the salon. And before you ask, Vitor is the beer in this extended metaphor. Because you already have a frozen pizza on hand in case of emergencies.

nice highlights bro. I like to watch this one before my workouts. Gets me amped up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Damn bro that video had me locking my 3 year old out in armbar:eek:
That mother fucker is just bad ass... pure bad ass.
There is NO WAY Brock could handle Fedor coming at him non stop like that. No way. He would run out of gas just defending his big ass from being knocked out.
You know the saying... the bigger they are the harder.... u KNOW:cool:

lesnars standup is amateur to say the least...lesnar has 0 submission skills...he can only redneck judo

fedor is probably the top submission guy out there and the best standup/takedown i have ever seen...i would not like to be brocks face come fight night :)...Alex

lesnars standup is amateur to say the least...lesnar has 0 submission skills...he can only redneck judo

fedor is probably the top submission guy out there and the best standup/takedown i have ever seen...i would not like to be brocks face come fight night :)...Alex

A - fucking - men! Well said. Brock is all show. Sure he is big... and yeah he looks bad.... yeah he can wrestle and thats where he sould have stayed.. in the wwe. Fedor is SO out of his league its not even funny. I mean comeon ... Fedor is 30-1 and has fought many good and some great fighters. Brock has fought washed up used to be good fighters and pansies like Mir.
If you notice Fedor has a different style then anyother. He reads his opponets, watches them, then strikes relentlessly... once they are hurt he doesnt always go for the knock out like most... he slips in a submission while there half knocked out and then ... game over. That is SMART fighting. Brock will be a victim of the same.
I will bet anybody who wants to bet... what ever they want to bet that if a Brock and Fedor fight ever happens that Fedor ends the fight by submission or KO inside of 2 rounds. Bet on that.

Last edited:
A - fucking - men! Well said. Brock is all show. Sure he is big... and yeah he looks bad.... yeah he can wrestle and thats where he sould have stayed.. in the wwe. Fedor is SO out of his league its not even funny. I mean comeon ... Fedor is 30-1 and has fought many good and some great fighters. Brock has fought washed up used to be good fighters and pansies like Mir.
If you notice Fedor has a different style then anyother. He reads his opponets, watches them, then strikes relentlessly... once they are hurt he doesnt always go for the knock out like most... he slips in a submission while there half knocked out and then ... game over. That is SMART fighting. Brock will be a victim of the same.
I will bet anybody who wants to bet... what ever they want to bet that if a Brock and Fedor fight ever happens that Fedor ends the fight by submission or KO inside of 2 rounds. Bet on that.

Will see. I am sure when Fedor looses, you will find excuses why Brock cant actually win anything.

That's right, we will see....but Fedor is in a league of his own...it's been said and proven time and time again...too bad for poor Brock.
Will see.

Yeah a washed up... one was somebody, nobody now. Whats your point? Who the hell is Couture beating up lately?

he beat gonzaga who at the time was coming off a huge win over crocop

Has anyone actually watched any of Fedors fights? How can anyone say he is in Brocks league? The guy takes way too many shots and gets himself in too many bad positions. He won't be able to rely on a lucky punch or getting a easy submission hold given to him. Fedor will not know what to do with the power Brock will through on him. Everyone said Mir would beat Brock. Guess what? Mir was dominated!! Now here we go again! Everyone needs something to hope for. LOL!! It will be funny to listen to all the excuses as to why Fedor got beat! If the fight ever happens.

Talk about in a world of your own................:rolleyes:

Has anyone actually watched any of Fedors fights? How can anyone say he is in Brocks league? The guy takes way too many shots and gets himself in too many bad positions. He won't be able to rely on a lucky punch or getting a easy submission hold given to him. Fedor will not know what to do with the power Brock will through on him. Everyone said Mir would beat Brock. Guess what? Mir was dominated!! Now here we go again! Everyone needs something to hope for. LOL!! It will be funny to listen to all the excuses as to why Fedor got beat! If the fight ever happens.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131