advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help a brotha out- 3.5weeks out... full details inside, advice appreciated.

Meaningless

Newbies
5'8" (as usual!:D) 187lbs this morning....26 days/11lbs to drop to make my weight category.

Current set up:
DNP 200mg ed for next 15 days
T3 75mg ed
Clen 160mg ed
Tren Ace 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
Prop, undecided, not sure how to run it, took last shot of 300mg enanthate 4 days ago, not sure when to introduce prop and when to cut it before show.

Cardio:
30 mins morning cardio + 30 mins before final meal, sometimes if time doesnt allow- a single 1hr session in evening

Diet:
9 egg whites
80g Oats (50g non training)

200g Cod
Serving of Brocolli

200g Chicken
Serving of Brocolli

Training- 4 days per week, 45min-60min

250g Chicken
100g brown rice (50g non training)

200g chicken
Serving of Brocolli

9 egg whites.

Some what lean in upper body- arms and legs however still storing fat around midsection from lower abs to love handles right around to lower back.

Note: food weight is the weight of the actual food, not the carbs/pro amounts.

Last edited:
5'8" (as usual!:D) 187lbs this morning....26 days/11lbs to drop to make my weight category.

Current set up:
T3 75mg ed
Clen 160mg ed
Tren Ace 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
Prop, undecided, not sure how to run it, took last shot of 300mg enanthate 4 days ago, not sure when to introduce prop and when to cut it before show.

Cardio:
30 mins morning cardio + 30 mins before final meal, sometimes if time doesnt allow- a single 1hr session in evening

Diet:
9 egg whites

200g Cod
Serving of Brocolli

200g Chicken
Serving of Brocolli

250g Chicken

200g chicken
Serving of Brocolli

9 egg whites.

Some what lean in upper body- arms and legs however still storing fat around midsection from lower abs to love handles right around to lower back.

So, you are 5'8" and 187, if you drop 11lbs that make you 177 lbs , in what contest are you entering? fitness? or bbing?

So, you are 5'8" and 187, if you drop 11lbs that make you 177 lbs , in what contest are you entering? fitness? or bbing?

There seems to be more guys competing at a lighter weigh for their height now-a-days. I assume it's a small local show.

4 day a week training does not maximize your gain potential

Here is the problem that I see, he shouldn`t take any hormones yet, he should focus one training and diet, he should be able to be 180 lbs with out any hormones.

Here is the problem that I see, he shouldn`t take any hormones yet, he should focus one training and diet, he should be able to be 180 lbs with out any hormones.

not all people can do that i have a hard time getting over 187pounds ripped a 6foot. my body wont allow my to get much bigger and i have i slow metabolism. so that is not the problem

my training partner is like 220 ripped on stage and he does less gear than me. plus i do his diet so know what he eats.

youve got 11 lbs to lose to be a middleweight, youre less than 5 wks out, you still have love handles and youre 5'8"

no offense but i doubt youll be in shape in time and even if you are... at 5'8" youll most likely be outsized by shorter guys who did give themselves enough time to diet...

you need to be bigger to be competitive at your height and you shouldnt have to depend on drugs like dnp and t3 to get into shape, i think youd be better off turning this into a bulk and not doing a show until later???

my .02

I don't understand the nearly complete lack of carbs in your diet, has this worked for you in the past? Clen seems way too high, doses all seem way too high for that bodyweight. I didn't think anyone actually used DNP. If it's a smaller show, forget about weight classes, just look your best on stage.

Try doing 60min cardio sessions. Before breakfast and before last meal. I usually stick to stepper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

180 at 5'8 what on stage? your batshit crazy if you think that is easily achievable (or even possible) for most people naturally. sorry man

OP dont bother with the prop i wouldnt use it at all at this point, the test will take a few weeks to leave your system anyway. like someone else said increase your cardio

wow some brutal comments here...

i dont think people can say much with out pics. a link to pics of last years show that his entering to get an idea if he will place would be useful also

In my state (Oklahoma) most of the middleweights are between 5'5 and 5'9. For a local show coming in as a peeled middleweight at 5'8 is very respectable. However, if you have that much fat to lose, it will be damn hard in the little time you have left.

Current set up:
T3 75mg ed
Clen 160mg ed
Tren Ace 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod

Cardio:

Diet:
9 egg whites

200g Cod
Serving of Brocolli

200g Chicken
Serving of Brocolli

250g Chicken

200g chicken
Serving of Brocolli

9 egg whites.

You are missing something major in your diet WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FATS??? Ya need to pull all carbs and replace with fats if ya wanna drop that last bit off and up your cardio sessions to 50-60 min each.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity