over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help Choosing Best midsize Premium Car

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm getting a new car within the next few months. Searching for an AWD intro luxury/premium car. I have narrowed it down to the Audi A6, Infiniti M35 and Lexus GS300/350.

Depending on cost of vehicle and options the vehicle will be a 2006-2007.

Anyone a car expert, own one of these or feel one is better than another. I have done research, but wanted some opinions.

From the choices you mentioned-no doubt the INFINITY M35.

all i will say is just please remember what u are getting yourself into with maitanence costs.... I bought myself a beautiful C320 mercedes and loved every min of it until the warranty was up and my routine maitanenece appts where running me between $250-$500 a pop..... and thats like every 10-12k miles...:eek:

AUDI

Dragonfire....do yourself a huge favor and get the AUDI. I have become a huge fan over the years, as has my sister, and several friends. I have an 2006 A4 (got it for my ex, its mine now) I barely fit in it, but the car is awesome. Never a problem and its fun to drive. The Audi is tops in interiors fit and finish and you will love the Quattro,go through anything.

The A6 your looking at is a great choice, I test drove it and fit in it much better then the A4, It also has a nicer interior.

I am not an expert on much, but cars I think I know quite a bit. I have had 12 different cars since I first got my license about 1991. Most new, and that includes 3 Benzes, 2BMWs,2Volvos,2Caddys,etc. And I have been to countless dealerships and test drove everything.

You want pure luxury, power and image go with the Benz.
You want luxury, power and sporty handling, go with the BMW....
Luxury, sport, power the best AWD and beautiful interiors go with Audi.

PM if you have any questions. My sis is getting the new S5, my friend has an S4 and an A8, another has an A6. Audi is making a serious statement right now, remember they are in the same family as VW, Porsche, and Lamborghini. Check out the new Audi R8 they produced(it was in the Superbowl commercial,sick) and the Audi S6 and S8 luxury/sport sedans which have the Lambo V10! These cars are not within reach for most of us, but it gives you an idea of the kind of company your dealing with. Audi all the way brother.

Yes the M35 is nice, but its still a Nissan. I drove the M45, and it was NICE, but it DID NOT have that rock solid German feel you get something designed for the Autobahn. You want electronics, buy Japanese. You want a car, buy German if its in your budget....

Audi is a GREAT car,i agree but still think that the infinity M35 would be a better choice(and it is actually cheaper maintenance than a european car)-even though it is a Nissan-but you can also say that Lexus is a toyota and Acura is a Honda,so what.

The Audi is looking pretty good.

BALDNAZI, Thanks for the info. I was looking at the A4, little more affordable, but to small. I have a G35 I'm giving to the wife. The Audi S' are nice, but out of my price range. Trying to stay around 30k for used with lower mileage. I found a 2006 A6 with 26,00miles for 32k sticker. So I can probably get him down a little. Actually don't know how it works buying a vehicle out of state. They are 2-4k less

Cost of Ownership/M35

Depreciation
$21,060
Financing
$5,711
Insurance
$8,348
State Fees
$403
Fuel
$10,745
Maintenance(Detailed Breakdown)
$1,788
Repairs
$739
Gas Guzzler Tax
TBD
Hybrid Tax Credit
N/A
Total 5-Year Ownership Costs
$48,797
INTELLICHOICE VALUE RATING
Vehicle Class
Luxury
$48,797
5-Year Costs for Similar Vehicles
$50,975
Difference
-$2,178
Overall Value Rating: This Vehicle
Better Than Average

Cost of Ownership/Audi A6
Depreciation
$19,824
Financing
$5,761
Insurance
$7,166
State Fees
$410
Fuel
$10,505
Maintenance(Detailed Breakdown)
$1,911
Repairs
$1,935
Gas Guzzler Tax
TBD
Hybrid Tax Credit
N/A
$47,514
INTELLICHOICE VALUE RATING
Vehicle Class
Luxury
$47,514
5-Year Costs for Similar Vehicles
$51,196
Difference
-$3,682
Overall Value Rating: This Vehicle
Excellent

Check out the new Audi R8 they produced(it was in the Superbowl commercial,sick) and the Audi S6 and S8 luxury/sport sedans which have the Lambo V10!

The S6 is looking sweet. I may have to wait a few more months and save a little more. I found some 06 for less than 35k with around 25-30k millage.

This is a pic of the 2006.

Attachments

• adui6s.jpg
    adui6s.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 165
vw

before you go Audi, check out VW Passat. Get a lot of car and options but don't pay for the little logo like BMW, MD, or Audi. I've had them all and new Passat is best I've had plus when maintenance time it's 100-250, vs. 500-750.

before you go Audi, check out VW Passat. Get a lot of car and options but don't pay for the little logo like BMW, MD, or Audi. I've had them all and new Passat is best I've had plus when maintenance time it's 100-250, vs. 500-750.

I looked into it awhile back and the reliability reviews on them were less than average for a number of years. I know a few people that have one and their always in the shop. So I pretty much dropped it from my choices.

guess i'm the lone Lexus fan! i feel the Toyota people make the best cars on the road, i won't buy anything else. I have an old tacoma with nearly half a million miles , i still love the ugly thing. Yes Lexus cars are basically upgraded toyotas but to me thats a good thing.

Have you got your new ride yet. If not i can help you out. Im in the car business (20 years now ). Ill be glad to help you out bro. PM me

Ok, I went with a fully loaded M35 Blk/Tan. After reading all the consumer reports it seemed like the best pick. I traveled about 100miles and picked this up used for a great price.

Attachments

• infiniti.jpg
    infiniti.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 173
  • infinit3.jpg
    infinit3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 186
  • infiniti2.jpg
    infiniti2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 261
SWEET RIDE...

Gotta agree! Love Infinti's!

Last fall when I was in my crash I fixed my Mazda 6 drove it a couple months and then traded it for a Mazda CX-7. I drive tons of miles for work and seems like it is just too difficult schedule wise to get a rental car as much as I like. It does fantastic in bad weather, nice little turbo with 4 wheel drive and a great work vehicle.

Attachments

• car4.jpg
    car4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Just love this little ride.

Attachments

• newcar1.jpg
    newcar1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 113
You are doing yourself a disservice if you do not give a BMW a chance. I have owned BMW's for years now, and you will never drive a better handling car. If you care about gizmo's buy a jap job, but if you want to drive a car that will give you butterflies evertime you step on the gas, but a Bimmer. I promise you will not be dissapointed

Bro, I'm a huge fan of the Audi. They handle great in all types of weather, the quattro is outstanding if you live or workin areas affected by snow and slippery road conditions. I agree that all the choices you have come up with are really good cars. I have owned two audis and they are very dependable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131