over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help for Beginners

Bump for great info/help for beginners!

thanks

hey alex i have a question i am 5/8 205 i am getting back into shape what do u recommend i work out 5 days a week just started back last week give me a good diet and a good work out please i was going to bulk up more but i think i should get better in shape first

I can vouch for Alex, top notch and his diet is easy to follow. He help put me on track and now I can pack on mass without adding much bodyfat. Hey Alex, sorry we haven't kept in touch hit me up one of these days!

1. how much muscle do you think your style (training/diet) can put on the AVG male?

2. did you train under anyone before adapting your own "style"?

3. how long does it take you to figure out
a. what training routine works best for a client
b. what diet/foods will be most successful

thanks alot.

phats

Last edited:
Holy smokes Alex just checked out this thread your first post pics are INSANE! Awesome awesome work.. you look like your ready for the cover of a nitric oxide product lol.

hey alex i have a question i am 5/8 205 i am getting back into shape what do u recommend i work out 5 days a week just started back last week give me a good diet and a good work out please i was going to bulk up more but i think i should get better in shape first

First of all.. I would say this.... Do both! your going to have to do both to get in shape anyways.... so get on a good eating plan.. get ready to cook and prepare your meals.. then plan on training about 5 days a week and some regular cardio sessions too.. thats how it works! all pieces of the puzzle have to be in order..

Scott21: great to hear from you.. And surely was not even worried about you..... but will get ahold of you asap! i didnt even see the thread here come back to life..
I can vouch for you that you have are one dilligent and prepared mofo when it comes to cooking, preparing food, training and doing what needs to be done. No lack of motivation there.. I just want to be sure your training and all else is going good..

Truepepties: thanks but...no nitric oxide... just Cytocell .. check out my ad...

Phats: as for how much size can an average person put on.... well thats an open ended question.. you can put on what you put into it! it all depends on your training intensity and consistancy.. plus a few genetic factors.. but i do know that the type of diet i use can be followed all year long.. trust me on this.

When i first started competing.. i was doing carb cycling and low carb diets.. I could barely wait till the day of the show to chow down all the candy bars, bread, etc.. and just pack the fat back on.. the diet was kicking my ass! its sucked honestly.

Now the approach i use gives you a daily reward.. im currently 8 weeks into my diet and not craving much of nothing but a win this year thats all! as for the foods i choose.. I choose foods that are most filling and less calorically dense.. I dont want people to drink their carbs but eat them. I want you to be full and satisfied as much as possible while meeting the need of the diet.. hope that is of some help!

thanks guys for posting..

I

Attachments

• cytogenixmagad.jpg
    cytogenixmagad.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
okay ill bite...

how can you tell if your OVERTRAINING..

and

how many different exercises do you to per body part..

thank u

ok i own a barbershop and i am at work 7 days a week i have a smith machine there and thats it i am looking for a good work out that will bet me a little bit more bulk but more cut and i need a good diet can u help i am 5"8 195

ok i own a barbershop and i am at work 7 days a week i have a smith machine there and thats it i am looking for a good work out that will bet me a little bit more bulk but more cut and i need a good diet can u help i am 5"8 195

damn dude..did u go to school? i had to read that like 5 times before i understood wtf you were talking about.

okay ill bite...

how can you tell if your OVERTRAINING..

and

how many different exercises do you to per body part..

Symptoms of Over Training

Performace

*Decreased performace (strength, power, muscle endurace, cardivascular performace)
*Decreased training tolerance and increased reovery requirements.
*Increased technical faults

Physiology

*Altered resting heart rate, blood pressure, and respiratory problems
*Decreased bidy fat and post-exercise body weight
*Increased VO2, VE, and HR during sub maximal work.
*Decreased lactate response
*Increased basl metabolic rate
*Chronic fatigue
*Sleep and eating disorders
*Headaches, gastrointestal distress
*Muscle sorenes and damage
*Joint aches and pains

Phychological

*Depression and apathy
*Decreased self esteem
*Decreased ability to concentrate
*Decreased self-efficacy
*Sensitive to stress

Immunological

*Increased occurance of illness
*Decreased rate of healing
*Impaired immune function

Biochemical

*Hypothalamic dysfunction
*Increased serum cortisal and SHBG
*Decreased muscle glycogen
*Decreased serum hemoglobin,iro and ferritin
*Negative N2 balance

sorry for taking so long.. Didn't see the question.

here is my take on over training.....

If you have not taken a break in many months and feel run down, tired, or not really making progress....aches, joint pains, lack of motivation.. and just not wanting to train....

I think its time to take a short break.. You might be over training or getting burned out.. it happens to everyone.. its part of the process.. just learn to listen to your body...

Take a short break and you will most likely be stronger and more motivated when you come back..

awesome thread alex, thanks for the great info. i may be requesting your services here pretty soon

great thread, i've gotta think of a ?....

I'll be back....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity