over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help for Beginners

Great thread alex. Good to see someone here willing to help some of the less experienced.

It is allot of fun helping others! i was unlucky in the sense that know one really helped me with diet untill I hired a pro! that was the best money spent, now I feel i have dieting down as good or better than most. And I dont mind sharing my help. Also looking for anyone who wants to take it to the next level and committ to regimented diet or prep for a show!

Hi Alex,

I am new here and read this post where you offered to answer questions and help others thats great of you. I do need help man im tired of being fat and my health is just going down hill I need to change this but it is so hard to do. I am 5' 10" and around 290 I beleive my BF is around 34%

I would like to know if you would be willing to help me transform into a real man and a better shape other than round? I can send you pic's also.

hi Noneck, I can transform you into a lean machine if your interested in putting out the work, I have the knowledge you have the determination we can make this happen! check your personal messages I sent you one!

hi Noneck, I can transform you into a lean machine if your interested in putting out the work, I have the knowledge you have the determination we can make this happen! check your personal messages I sent you one!

Alex A

I did not get the PM. Yes I will put in the work and have the determination. I tried sending you a PM and it said yours was full.

crap, i will resend it!

I would take the help Noneck, offers from cool bros like this dont come by very often! Take advantage and pay close attention!

I would take the help Noneck, offers from cool bros like this dont come by very often! Take advantage and pay close attention!

Thanks bro! It takes two things to make major things happen, as far as getting in great shape, losing a significant amount of weight etc. And that is Knowledge and effort. Most people are lacking one of the two or even somtimes both.

You will need a good food scale(digital), a rice cooker and some supplements to get started and some good clean food of course, maybe a hundred or so.

Last edited:
Alex,

I am realy wanting to change body for my health and myself. I have a son with cerebral palsy and he has no choice of how his body is but I do and I fell bad that im like I am. My health is important to me as well ive got to be around for my son.

Also I now your help is worth somthing but I am unable to do a couple hundred bucks for it right now. Any way man thanks for responding and all. By the way you look awsome. God Bless.

Alex,

I am realy wanting to change body for my health and myself. I have a son with cerebral palsy and he has no choice of how his body is but I do and I fell bad that im like I am. My health is important to me as well ive got to be around for my son.

Also I now your help is worth somthing but I am unable to do a couple hundred bucks for it right now. Any way man thanks for responding and all. By the way you look awsome. God Bless.

A good food scale a good rice cooker, some supplements, and spending money on some good clean food is priceless. But i understand as well. Good clean food is expensive and adds up. Money spent on a good scale and rice cooker for example will be money well spent and if you put it to use you cant go wrong. But getting started on a life changing diet is not that cheap, but if it was me, priceless

I wish I had gotten my diet and prep down the first couple years I started competing. Atleast i reached out and got some help and made the changes in my diet I needed to get my bodyfat super low. To me, conditioning is what its all about. When you compete in weight classes that are seperated by ten pounds, it ususually comes down to condition.

This is a great thread Alex.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Self-discipline

My trainer turned me on to this site. I've been reading and learning a lot.
I have a trainer that helps me with my diet. My problem is sticking to it.
When I eat a cetain food over-and-over, after awhile I literally gag when I try to eat it. And I'm always hungry (maybe I'm not eating enough.) Any suggestion on how to maintain my willpower and curb my hunger?
BTW thanks for the Help Alex.

Not to knock your trainer, but he might be having you eat some crappy tasting food. And that makes it really hard to stick to the diet. I found all the good foods that still help to keep you lean and are really tasty and easy to eat.

My diet goes so good pre contest that I pretty much continue it year round and add a few extras in there, but my bodyfat doest go way up, it stays low all year long. Im in it for the long run. I have to eat things I like and get a routine going that works so I can stick to it, and thats what I do.

You have to make some changes in your diet so you can loook forward to each meal. It should not be so horrible that your gagging etc. Anyways, feel free to ask me anything and be more specific about stuff in your diet you cant stand, maybe there is an alternative i can suggest.

Here are some pics of me off season. Im no beast or nothing like that but atleast I can go to the beach with my daughter and take my shirt off 365 days of the year. To me, that is what bodybuilding is all about.

Peoples who need help with diets, give me a yell. This off season believe it or not is a piece of cake to maintain!

Attachments

• email mm IMG_9202.jpg
    email mm IMG_9202.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 548
  • email back IMG_9223.jpg
    email back IMG_9223.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 506
Alex,

I play college baseball and i'm trying to lose body fat. I run between 2-6 miles everyday since i'm a pitcher... Shouldnt that help me some?? Since i live on campus i have to eat caffateria food, which is not good. What advice can you give me to help me look cut like a competitor?

Thank you

Alex, so far I think your approach to bodybuilding and knowledge is right on! I totally agree, being and looking like a bodybuilder 365 days a year. I am really interested more and more on your approach to your offseason nutrition plan. Thanks for adding to promuscle!

Alex, so far I think your approach to bodybuilding and knowledge is right on! I totally agree, being and looking like a bodybuilder 365 days a year. I am really interested more and more on your approach to your offseason nutrition plan. Thanks for adding to promuscle!

Your welcome man! I have no sectrets when it comes to diet and training so I dont mind sharing it all.

Off season I feel its important to look fit, lean and in shape all the while putting on some muscle. Of course your going to gain some bodyfat off season since your not going to be able to susstain the amount and intensity of your contest prep year round.

So I pretty much follow my contest diet along with some added foods. The added foods are still clean foods such as : wheat bread, non fat milk, beans, some fruit and a weekly cheat meal. I added the cheat meal to my diet to keep me from depriving myself to the point that I binge when I do cheat.

I prefere to stay lean and pretty cut all year becasuse to me thats what bodybuilding is all about. Im 5'4" and 165lbs on and off season. At my height, its not very attractive to be a heck of a lot bigger. Im working toward gaining about 7-9 pounds in the next two years with my level of conditioning that is decently impressive.

Alex,

I play college baseball and i'm trying to lose body fat. I run between 2-6 miles everyday since i'm a pitcher... Shouldnt that help me some?? Since i live on campus i have to eat caffateria food, which is not good. What advice can you give me to help me look cut like a competitor?

Thank you

Bro, i dont think its possible if your eating the school food. YOu have to eat lean meats, dry, not covered in gravy and juices and clean carb sources. I know the campus food doesnt fit that criteria so you might have to do some shopping and buy some type of cooker for your dorm. A forman would work fine. Consider buying a rice cooker and food scale to measure out your food.

Your running every day is good cardio but you need to incorportate some weights in your program. The clean food, cardio and weights would probably help you achieve the look your after. Good luck!:) :)

Thanks for the advice.
I forgot to mention that i also lift too..

Do you think you could maybe give me an example of what to eat for a day. I'm new to the whole dieting thing so i dont know much. Anything will help

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131