over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help guys: test e and eq dosage

You should run the EQ at at least 400mg a week for at least 12 weeks to see any results in my opinion. I'm a believer that less is more, but with such a low dose only ran for 10 weeks you're not going to see much benefit. 250mg of test a week should be good (it's just enough to see results) but after 20 weeks youre going to need some aggressive PCT and had better be running some HCG starting mid cycle to keep your testes up to size.

My $.02

Coffee therm...put pins in a black sock to keep from rattling around.

thank you

thank you to both previous posters as well as before that. i appreciate all the info that i can get as I've only messed around a little with this stuff. i only have 1 bottle of boldenon 250. So, i thought id add it in but if its not even worth it ill just save it for the next cycle when i get another bottle.

please tell me your opinions on my pct. i have arimidex and clomid 50mg capsules. clomid at 50mg a day for 3 weeks not good enough pct? im not very familiar with hcg (in research i have heard of it, and i know people use it). i dont have any so i could wait and order that too if its a must for this cycle.

would you suggest i shorten my cycle then so that i dont require as aggressive a pct?

ok. these are good things. so im thinking im going to ease into it. go 2-3 weeks on test e alone, see how i react at 250mgs. then add in the eq at 250 until i run out of it (one bottle), and then finish with the test. probably go 20 weeks and start taking my clomid at 1/2 a capsule (25mg) 2 times a day, one week after my last shot, for 3 weeks?

20 weeks is long,i would start hcg at 4 weeks in,250iu twice a week,every 6 weeks i would take a 2-4 week break from the hcg then restart, i would wait at least 2 weeks before beginning PCT,for a good PCT look up Dr. G thread,yours is not good enough.

ive been researching and a lot of guys say you dont need to bother with hcg on 250mg of test e a week. clomid should be fine they say. anyone else want to weigh in on this one?

My question is what is the longest interval injection I could do without messing up my body with test e and eq. Could I go 200mg of test and 200 mg eq once every 2 weeks and get away with it? I know I should do 1-2 injections per week but Im worried I will get called on a fire and not be able to do the injection.I would say weekly injections min.

I do wildland firefighting and I was going to use the steroids to improve my performance and to have more energy on the line. Problem is I might be away from home for a couple weeks, so if I miss an injection will I get messed up?? Is it worth it? Can I do one injection of 200mg test e and 200mg eq once a week and then miss a week now and again? I would say this would be ok just make it up.1.5 dose on next schedule pin and same with the next and that puts you right back on.
my goal is to maintain my weight and strength when under harsh conditions. increase my rbc count to run longer and harder. also get a little leaner.

please any suggestions guys? i know it isnt the ideal way to do them. if i had the time to pump weights all the time i would but ive still got pretty good muscle mass and im a lean 200lbs.

ive only done cutting cycles a low dosages. test prop was ok once I got used to the shot pain. i did see results as far as endurance and leanness. i worked really hard though so as low as my dose was im not sure how much was the juice and how much was my training.

this time around i was going to take a little more of a long acting ester, still low dose, and i heard the eq was good for endurance and cutting. i was going to mix both in the same shot and shoot once a week. if i was forced to miss some days, it sounds like it wouldnt be that bad but trust me i dont want to be feeling like shit out on a fire line. you already feel like shit enough. i was hoping to feel strong and not feel like shit actually! No worries if you cant take it with you I wouldnt sweat it just continue and make it up when you are able.
i appreciate the input guys, can we keep the info coming? its test 250 and boldenon 250. i always have trouble with CC's also. would a half a cc of both be good in the same shot, once a week?that puts you at 125 p/w if thats what you choose

ok. these are good things. so im thinking im going to ease into it. go 2-3 weeks on test e alone, see how i react at 250mgs. then add in the eq at 250 until i run out of it (one bottle), and then finish with the test. probably go 20 weeks and start taking my clomid at 1/2 a capsule (25mg) 2 times a day, one week after my last shot, for 3 weeks?

Ok what doseage are you trying to do????what is your planned cycle?you went from 125 p/w now you are at 250 p/w and addding in the eq at 250 p/w till you run out which if it is a 10 ml. vial thats 10 weeks.
250 p/w test a good low dose should see some results 250 of eq p/w
might be on the low side but stacked with the test
sounds like a reasonable conservative cycle.
It is writen about alot that eq should be ran min 12 to 16 weeks

Last edited:
I'm running a similar cycle now but higher doses 600 p/w of each. Plan to run 15-16 since weeks since everyone is telling me EQ doesn't get good until week 10

Ok what doseage are you trying to do????what is your planned cycle?you went from 125 p/w now you are at 250 p/w and addding in the eq at 250 p/w till you run out which if it is a 10 ml. vial thats 10 weeks.
250 p/w test a good low dose should see some results 250 of eq p/w
might be on the low side but stacked with the test
sounds like a reasonable conservative cycle.
It is writen about alot that eq should be ran min 12 to 16 weeks

yeah you got it man. 1ml of test p/w which will be 250mg and add in eq 250mg. im trying to decide exactly how long and 12-16 sounds good but I got suggested to run 20 weeks by another guy. also it was suggested that i need hcg which i didnt think i needed to do. i have arimidex and clomid for pct after. and yes i only have 1 vial of eq but like you said maybe if i combine it with the test it will at least raise my rbc count which will help with all the cardio i will be doing.

ive been researching and a lot of guys say you dont need to bother with hcg on 250mg of test e a week. clomid should be fine they say. anyone else want to weigh in on this one?

do you think you will be shutdown less on 250 ew vs 500 ew?

i dont have the answers, that's why im asking. you tell me. 250mg a week with added 250 of eq would be 500. but the eq will run out before the test, so it will be back to 250 for the remainder of the cycle....right?

i dont have the answers, that's why im asking. you tell me. 250mg a week with added 250 of eq would be 500. but the eq will run out before the test, so it will be back to 250 for the remainder of the cycle....right?[/QUOT

you stated that some have said you do not need HCG at a dose of 250mg ew,Why is it not needed? so when do you need it? 500mg ew? 750mg ew? 1gram ew? my point was 250 or 1gram a week i would take it,you are going to be shutdown at 250 ew,and going 20 weeks is long. Like i suggested look up the Dr G thread he has a good PCT in there,but if you run 20 weeks you might want to think about 6 weeks PCT instead of 4,imo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear