Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
intex
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
azteca
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
esquel
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
UGFREAK-banner-PM
tjk
yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insight on Eq at higher dosages

some example
eq+test+primo -> 1500+550+1000
eq+test+primo -> 2000+1000+700
eq+test+stenbolone -> 1400+1400+700
eq+test+deca -> 1500+1000+900
eq+test -> 3400+500
Which one was your best cycle?
 
some example
eq+test+primo -> 1500+550+1000
eq+test+primo -> 2000+1000+700
eq+test+stenbolone -> 1400+1400+700
eq+test+deca -> 1500+1000+900
eq+test -> 3400+500
Holy sht! What was your eq dosed at? And how would you pin that?
 
Well you’re the guy to ask…..is there an amount where EQ turned into a different animal?

You know the old Gh15 posts……”EQ just gets started at 900mg a week”

Was 1-1.5g…a big difference than say 600-750mg?
 
Well you’re the guy to ask…..is there an amount where EQ turned into a different animal?

You know the old Gh15 posts……”EQ just gets started at 900mg a week”

Was 1-1.5g…a big difference than say 600-750mg?
first of all we must consider that boldenone undecylenate has a heavy ester, therefore only about 60% is real and active hormone, the remaining 40% of the weight is the ester.

so on a gram a week you have 600mg boldenone and 400mg doing nothing.

in addition to this, keep in mind that the hormone is released very very very slowly.
if you don't have at least 4 months, I'm not saying that a single injection does nothing ... but on a practical level and of benefit / return it is not worth it.

for me and my experience, under 1.5-2 grams I wouldn't even take it.
2 to 3 grams for 4 to 6 months, dr jekyl turns into mr hyde and you can really appreciate what boldenone has to offer.

I know they are high dosages...but unfortunately if you ask me, this is my answer.
 
@PhillD

Beyond interesting mate - I have never ran EQ even close to that high. Do you mind posting some regarding your training style, cardio output, quality of sleep, side effects you have encountered?
 
@PhillD

Beyond interesting mate - I have never ran EQ even close to that high. Do you mind posting some regarding your training style, cardio output, quality of sleep, side effects you have encountered?
I tolerate eq very well.
side:
I would say nothing apart from having the body covered in veins and always having a good pump.

I don't do dedicated cardio, I walk a lot having two dogs, that's all the cardio I do.

I change training as needed, bulk, cut, strength, mass.
after decades of training I think I've tried everything by now.

i recently started tracing my log here too...but no eq at the moment
 
I tolerate eq very well.
side:
I would say nothing apart from having the body covered in veins and always having a good pump.

I don't do dedicated cardio, I walk a lot having two dogs, that's all the cardio I do.

I change training as needed, bulk, cut, strength, mass.
after decades of training I think I've tried everything by now.

i recently started tracing my log here too...but no eq at the moment
Ever got your E2 checked on these doses of EQ?
I did use more Bold than Test in the past, but definitely not at these extreme ratios.
 

Staff online

  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
564,241,395
Threads
136,387
Messages
2,797,370
Members
160,718
Latest member
dirtbikeman0
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
aqpharma
yms-GIF-210x131-Banne-B
hulabs
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
volartek
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
3
YMS-210x131-V02
YMS-210x131-V02
Back
Top