over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help my girl

Seriously since I have experience with this I’d say start here;

US Navy Calculator - Body Fat Calculator

I know that’s not completely accurate so use it in combination with this;

https://www.google.com/search?q=bod...GRsKxQ&biw=1256&bih=770#imgrc=GzBsVaLljdBZUM:

Woman are in general 5-6% higher than men, meaning the equivalent of a man at 15% BF, is 20%-21% BF for a woman.

My wife was 5’8” at 145 and 29% BF when she started training. I stay pretty lean 365 so she started eating what I eat and got down to about 125 at 24% BF. I put her on 25mg of Var for 8 weeks and still following my diet and training she got down to 120 at 20% BF (equivalent to a man at 14%-15%).

So you can see the impact of Var isn’t dramatic. I monitor her progress very closely every week and she got noticeably stronger and more muscular so without a doubt it does help but it’s not magic, it’s primarily diet, I’d say 90% diet. I feel she would have accomplished nearly the same without the Var but it did motivate her because she could visually see the changes in her body, almost daily.

It also cost me a small fortune in new clothing and I have to hear about how good she looks now, all the time.

Well anyway, I switched her to MK677 for about 8 weeks now and she’s still holding her strength gains and 20%-21% BF but again she trains 4 days a week with me and follows my diet and is very consistent. I think she only missed 1 or 2 workouts in the last 6 months and that was only because I missed them. She wants to do Var again for another 8 weeks but I’m hesitant because I got ripped a new A$$Hole here (about 10 pages worth) for giving my wife Var (I told her it was a peptide at first).

So seriously if your girl is close to 20% BF I’d say Var is a good motivator and don’t write about it here, but if she’s not I’d focus on diet, training, diet, consistency, and more diet! If you put her on Var with anything above 25% BF you’re not going to notice anything and that’s not a good motivator.

I don’t know if I stressed diet, training, and consistency enough so I’m stating it again, and again...

Diet is always gonna be the biggest key to losing or gaining weight brother. Now, that being said my wife went through something similar after having our kids and she is a hard loser! Don't know if you've ever heard of Ally but it really does work. She has to eat well though or she will shit herself. Lol. My wife ate well and worked out and lost a good amount of weight on it. Also Sibutramine is a good long term weight loss and mood enhancer. My wife also took that and had great results. She was at 150 when she started now down to 126 with just a little bit more to go.

Honestly I would follow Swollazzbeachs advice with everything even shoot her a pm,I've known her personally for over 3 years and even trained with her many times...She's going to be able to help out with your old lady better than any of us,sorry guys she is a female and knows her stuff about how a female's body works better than we do...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

sorry guys she is a female and knows her stuff about how a female's body works better than we do...

It works pretty much the same way as male body. If a woman needs steroids/T3/clen to get to 15% bodyfat she is lazy or doesn't have a clue about anything.

DIET IS KEY.

Most people think eating Protein bars,milk and shit is "Good diet".

This is NOWHERE Optimal for body composition.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner