over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP !! My Nuts R Killin Me !!!

cryptasm

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Been on for a while, with low dose breaks 300mgs test every 10 weeks for 4-6 weeks...anyway, I always use HCG at 500iu eod for one week a month. so I start the HCG this month and my nuts are killin me...feels like someone kicked me...only on my 3rd shot...anyone have any insight...been having a problem latley where one nut keeps ascending way up high 90% of the time...could it be a hernia??? I don't remember doing anything last week to cause any injury to it...had family in from otta town and didn't even train...WTF????

sounds like a case of the blue balls, :D

honestly man, when im on, my nuts like to go up north also.. they get really small, about the size of a large marble and just hide out..

i remember last time i came off i had some issues with my nuts hurting, they were just really sensitive... could it possibly be from hitting them against a womans backside or chin? i think thats what caused mine...:D

cryptasm said:
Been on for a while, with low dose breaks 300mgs test every 10 weeks for 4-6 weeks...anyway, I always use HCG at 500iu eod for one week a month. so I start the HCG this month and my nuts are killin me...feels like someone kicked me...only on my 3rd shot...anyone have any insight...been having a problem latley where one nut keeps ascending way up high 90% of the time...could it be a hernia??? I don't remember doing anything last week to cause any injury to it...had family in from otta town and didn't even train...WTF????

You may need to see a doctor if pain is that severe. Does not sound normal.

Got Juice said:
sounds like a case of the blue balls, :D

honestly man, when im on, my nuts like to go up north also.. they get really small, about the size of a large marble and just hide out..

i remember last time i came off i had some issues with my nuts hurting, they were just really sensitive... could it possibly be from hitting them against a womans backside or chin? i think thats what caused mine...:D

LOL..I had that pain before ...this is not from sex, not blue balls, had my pipes cleaned on saturday and monday...:p ..
Yeah I got one nut that keeps trying to climb back up into my body..usually its just a nusance but a couple times this week it was serious pain..i've been putting off going to the urologist cause I dont wanna deal with post op stuff during the summer but i am pretty sure I have a hernia have had it a couple years...if I jump off anything higher than 3 foot high it feels like i got kicked in the nuts...

So would HCG help if its not a hernia??? If your nuts go north can HCG get em to drop back down?? I know it helps with size but I never read anything about it helping to decend an ascended nut..????

i had the same thing.....it feels like someone took a finger and fliucked one of my nuts...this was before 750 test cyp...by my 3rd week it was gone.....

I know exactly what your talking about.....i know that my body wasnt producing any free testosterone....not sure if that is related or not...

Am i still banned at anasci...?????

could also be from her mustache and beard too.....

Big_O said:
could also be from her mustache and beard too.....

Hah, never thought o that...thats gotta be it !!

Big_O said:
i had the same thing.....it feels like someone took a finger and fliucked one of my nuts...this was before 750 test cyp...by my 3rd week it was gone.....

I know exactly what your talking about.....i know that my body wasnt producing any free testosterone....not sure if that is related or not...

Am i still banned at anasci...?????
No pain today WTF its been on and off, yesterday it didnt start till afternoon, the other day it started at 7pm for like two hrs then gone...well i got 2k iu HCG left so Im gonna stay on a few more days and go from there..Also set a Dr. Appnt soon..

it feels like someone took a finger and fliucked one of my nuts.. Exactly !!

I'll check on yer banned status for ya and get back w ya

Hey crypt - haven't spoken in a while!

Sorry to hear about your nuts. I have the same experience when using HCG - after the first few shots my nuts feel really "sore". Not an acute pain, but a dull ache. After that, they feel fine - maybe it's growing pains!

Same experience too, while "on" - the boys shrivel up and hide out in my groin. One time that happened and I didn't realize it right away. My girl was riding me hard and she came down right on the nut - DAMN! That was the worst pain ever!!!:eek:

Coopie said:
Hey crypt - haven't spoken in a while!

Sorry to hear about your nuts. I have the same experience when using HCG - after the first few shots my nuts feel really "sore". Not an acute pain, but a dull ache. After that, they feel fine - maybe it's growing pains!

Same experience too, while "on" - the boys shrivel up and hide out in my groin. One time that happened and I didn't realize it right away. My girl was riding me hard and she came down right on the nut - DAMN! That was the worst pain ever!!!:eek:

Hey Coop!! Atleast now I know I'm not alone here...you, Big O , and Got Juice get it too..so that makes me feel better..

My girl was riding me hard and she came down right on the nut - DAMN! That was the worst pain ever!!!:eek:[/QUOTE]
LOL...I had that happen too, hurts like a bitch !! The wife knows now to push that nut down before she climbs on :p sucks though I gotta get it checked out soon... Any reason to bother telling the Doc about gear use or should I just not mention it???

I had the same problem too. I never knew wtf it was, but the pain comes and goes. It might be from the test surge you get from taking hcg. Anyways, it felt like I got kicked in the balls. The pain comes and goes at unexpectable times. Also, I was feeling back pain as well. If you go to the dr keep me posted. I am curious what it is. I am too chicken shit to go to the dr cuz I dont want him to tell me I have to stop my cycle until I am done.

my last cycle before this one i used alot of suspension..with 500 test e....
I'm trying to find something of a common denominator

anyone....

Big_O said:
my last cycle before this one i used alot of suspension..with 500 test e....
I'm trying to find something of a common denominator

anyone....

600 test E, deca 300

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws