over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help Support ProMuscle... Order SYNTHETEK supps

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
If Any of Promuscle members have ever wondered How they Can help or Give back to the Board this is How you do it.
Check Out its #1 and original Board Sponsor SYNTHETEK.
#2 Order from them when and if they have the stuff you need...Even if another website has it 5 or 10$ cheaper keep in mind your helping out the board.
Look Over there site and youll see there Not Just the Guys that sell Synthol.
Theyve got a complete Line-up Of High Quality supplements ( All LEGAL)

Creatine, Glutamine, Protein, Fat Burners, Energy Boosters, Inj b-12,
Liver protector, And of course the Syntherol as well as many other products.

Synthetine (inj. l-carnitine) is the most useful supp I've ever used, especially when trying to lose some bf. Combine that with Syntheselen and you'll experience so much stamina that you could hit the gym 4 times a day! :eek: Not that it would be very smart though... :p

A huge BUMP for Synthetek and their great line of PRODUCTS THAT DO WORK! :)

Excellent Supplements by this company!!!

Big Bump, for all your sports supplement needs. Synthetek is the one stop shop.

SYNTHETEK

I've had the privelage of using some of the products from this great company and have only experienced success with each. I've used SynthePURE(of course!!), Synthelamin, Synthergine, Syntheselen, and Synthetine.

SynthePURE-The most pure and very best Whey Protein Isolate ever!: **broken link removed**

Synthelamin-The best B-12 out there! Synthelamin is the only B-12 product available that contains a pre-stack of timed released B-12. This allows you to use it 1-3 times/week as opposed to EVERY SINGLE DAY with all other forms of B-12. : **broken link removed**

Synthergine-Simply the best most potent liver conditioner/detoxifier
available in the world. If you use ANY 17aa orals or your liver is stressed from anything at all...You'll need Synthergine on hand. Don't mess around with the liv-52 or milk-thistle...Just don't screw around with your health! Use Synthergine if your smart: **broken link removed**

I've also used Syntheselen and Synthetine in combination to aid in the fat loss dept. I've noticed that I can get leaner faster with the combination of a strict diet and these two products. Read up at Synthetek about how they work...Don't just take my word for it. Here are both the links to the two: Syntheselen: **broken link removed**
Synthetine: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Huge Bump!!! Excellent company, excellent service, excellent sponser!!!

ive been meaning to try their protein can anyone answer how many lbs it comes in? and syntheselen synthetine products sounds incredible but i hate doing all those damn daily injections but im sure i will suck it up someday and give it a go...

Yes

This board is FREE.....FREE.......please, we are not asking for donations, just help us keep it running.......why not help the board AND get great products.

ive been meaning to try their protein can anyone answer how many lbs it comes in? and syntheselen synthetine products sounds incredible but i hate doing all those damn daily injections but im sure i will suck it up someday and give it a go...

The SythePURE comes in 2lb. tubs and no, the tubs aren't those oversized ones. They fit 2lbs. perfectly.

The Syntheselen and Synthetine are water based so you can inject more volume and more frequently with a very small guage. It's not bad at all bro...It has become super easy for me.

Thoughtful and Great Service

For a long time I used the vet product Kynoselen. It gave me good fat burning, endurance enhancement, vascularity, and better workouts for the most part.

Unfortunately the Vet Kyno came with some intermittent and inconvenient sides for me. Cramps, heart palpitations which sometimes brought on a bad and very uncomfortable panic attack.

A couple of those ended my use of Kyno.

I can't thank SYNTHETEK enough for taking one of my favorite supplements and re-engineering it for even BETTER results without the sides!

Thanks for your help SYNTHETEK and your excellent product Syntheselen.

I would like to give Sythalamine and Synthergine a try. My appetite stinks in the offseason and the liver could always use a little help.

I'll be ordering soon.

Don't forget also. The SynthePure is 30g per two heaping tablespoons (not scoops). No fillers or anything. Just the goods.

Synthetek have only the best products. All of them are top shelf and you will not get better value for money anywhere. The customer service is the best. Incredible shipping times and no fuss. Use them and keep Pro Muscle running!

SYNTHETEK= AWESOME!!

The synthetek range is top quality and some of the best supplements I have ever used :):)

Bump^

I've got to Bump this - only the best products and customer service!

Synthelesen has been in my case, as powerful as T3 when came to burn fat, no bullshit here

and it made me veiny and I had HUGE pumps as soon as I was doing my 1st rep on any exercises

Their products rock and are by far among the best and most potent on the market

Even Dexter Jackson knows it now ;) :D

Attachments

• SNV31174.JPG
    SNV31174.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 690
Their products rock and are by far among the best and most potent on the market

Even Dexter Jackson knows it now ;) :D

Dexter who? :confused:

As far as I'm concerned, I only recognize Mr O 2012 Mike1107 on the pic... ;)

Dexter who? :confused:

As far as I'm concerned, I only recognize Mr O 2012 Mike1107 on the pic... ;)

LMAO

something funny I noticed about Dexter is that his trap was filling my whole hand and trust me I do have BIG hands

He is huge and even if he didnt do any posing, you could clearly see he is LEAN AS HELL and ready to go for the O

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear