over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help the newbies!!!

travo85

Registered
Ok bro's check it out, there are a lot of ppl that come to these forums for answers....and that's exactly what we should give them. I know that it gets old hearing he same questions over and over, but the pole asking these questions are looking to us for answers and as members (even tho I'm a newbie to this forumn) we should help them. Lets chill with the smart ass responses and help the ppl out that come here for answers...bc ultimately, they come here to put their trust in experiences ppl like us...lets help them out and put them on the rift track...no matter how redundant it is.

OK, but shit they should at least post it where it belongs... in the beginners forum. and try out that badass search function. :lightbulb:

OK, but shit they should at least post it where it belongs... in the beginners forum. and try out that badass search function. :lightbulb:

Very true! But we all know some ppl are computer illiterate...lol. We have all had stupid questions at one point or another...I'm just saying lets help em out rather than make them feel dumb.... and point them in the direction they need to go ( which would be the beginner forumn )

Very true! But we all know some ppl are computer illiterate...lol. We have all had stupid questions at one point or another...I'm just saying lets help em out rather than make them feel dumb.... and point them in the direction they need to go ( which would be the beginner forumn )

nothing wrong with what your saying bro.......but sometimes they should try to help themselves first

nothing wrong with what your saying bro.......but sometimes they should try to help themselves first

I don't disagree at all man. But most of these guys are new and are trying to come here to help themselves out. There is a lot of knowledge on this site and some ppl turn to us for info and I have noticed a lot of other forumns give ppl more grief than info...just don't wanna see this site turn into that bc I really like it here

If people are really trying to help themselves then they should do that, instead of posting a stupid newbie question that has already been discussed ump-teen times. If they can`t figure out how to search a forum and just want good people to explain every detail to their personal question, MAYBE they should not be using aas because they are not responsible enough.

I`m tired of this entitled generation of I want it, gimme now... You want some info go look for it first, put in some effort, BEFORE you ask me to.

I don't disagree at all man. But most of these guys are new and are trying to come here to help themselves out. There is a lot of knowledge on this site and some ppl turn to us for info and I have noticed a lot of other forumns give ppl more grief than info...just don't wanna see this site turn into that bc I really like it here

Curious how many people you've helped on this forum with your 16 posts before this thread?

From what I see most people here do help even when its the same question asked over an over.

Ok bro's check it out, there are a lot of ppl that come to these forums for answers....and that's exactly what we should give them. I know that it gets old hearing he same questions over and over, but the pole asking these questions are looking to us for answers and as members (even tho I'm a newbie to this forumn) we should help them. Lets chill with the smart ass responses and help the ppl out that come here for answers...bc ultimately, they come here to put their trust in experiences ppl like us...lets help them out and put them on the rift track...no matter how redundant it is.

Your post belongs in the beginner section. And secondly, the newbies need to stop posting shit and start reading shit.

The main forum is an advanced forum.
The competitors and advanced guys do not
Want it junked up with BS.
If its beginner basic stuff, it belongs in the
Beginners forum.

Curious how many people you've helped on this forum with your 16 posts before this thread?

From what I see most people here do help even when its the same question asked over an over.

Like I said, I am new to THIS forumn. I'm not new to training hard or supplementing properly. But I can guarantee u that u won't see one post from me that is even mildly smartass in nature. I'm just saying let help out ppl out are new to the game bc we have all been there. And ur right, this is one of the better sites that I have found when it comes to helping ppl out. I was just puttin it out there bro

The main forum is an advanced forum.
The competitors and advanced guys do not
Want it junked up with BS.
If its beginner basic stuff, it belongs in the
Beginners forum.

Yup, this is what a lot of the new guys don't think about. This is not a basic forum for beginners, and that's why the guys in the main forum get annoyed when it's cluttered up with nonsense. Beginners posting at Professional Muscle need to take time to read and learn, use the search function, and keep beginner questions to the beginner forum where they belong. And here, some pretty in-depth subject matter can be considered "beginner" material. The new guys always want respect. Well so do the competitors and lifelong bodybuilders who use this forum to further their own knowledge on this very scientific and complex endeavor we all choose to be on.

Last edited:
Yup, this is what a lot of the new guys don't think about. This is not a basic forum for beginners, and that's why the guys in the main forum get annoyed when it's cluttered up with nonsense. Beginners posting at Professional Muscle need to take time to read and learn, use the search function, and keep beginner questions to the beginner forum where they belong. And here, some pretty in-depth subject matter can be considered "beginner" material. The new guys always want respect. Well so do the competitors and lifelong bodybuilders who use this forum to further their own knowledge on this very scientific and complex endeavor we all choose to be on.

Well said! Honestly, I didn't know there even was a beginner forumn. Some people have a busy schedule and don't take the time to do the proper research. No disrespect was intended to anyone by this thread at all...just trying to help beginners out and point them in the right direction....and that direction is the beginners forumn that I just found out about. That's my fault for letting my schedule get the best of me and not taking my time to search all the forumns...My bad. Thanks for the constructive response man.

travo, I wouldn't back down so fast...you make some valid points. I've been bodybuilding for 20 years, and been on several cycles in that time (ANyone remember The Fitness Board WAAAAAAAAAAAy back when?) so I dont post in the 'newbie' board...but obviously, based on some of the responses here, I must still be a newbie, because I still have "obvious" questions. Different boards have different criteria for what constitutes a 'newbie,' and its not possible to land on a new board and magically know what those criteria are.

Furthermore, I have use the search function here, and, frankly, it sucks. I've entered specific products and nothing has come up; other times, hundreds of threads come up and they come up because someone used the word as part f their signature instead as a main topic in the thread. I dont have hours to comb through stuff.

If newbie or recurring questions annoy someone, the easy response is to ignore them. For those who who dont mind engaging in conversation....Much thanks.

travo, I wouldn't back down so fast...you make some valid points. I've been bodybuilding for 20 years, and been on several cycles in that time (ANyone remember The Fitness Board WAAAAAAAAAAAy back when?) so I dont post in the 'newbie' board...but obviously, based on some of the responses here, I must still be a newbie, because I still have "obvious" questions. Different boards have different criteria for what constitutes a 'newbie,' and its not possible to land on a new board and magically know what those criteria are.

Furthermore, I have use the search function here, and, frankly, it sucks. I've entered specific products and nothing has come up; other times, hundreds of threads come up and they come up because someone used the word as part f their signature instead as a main topic in the thread. I dont have hours to comb through stuff.

If newbie or recurring questions annoy someone, the easy response is to ignore them. For those who who dont mind engaging in conversation....Much thanks.

i think your misunderstanding what is being said regarding the beginner section. because you arnt a beginner dosnt mean you dont have a beginner question. most guys(myself included) dont like to think of ourselves a "beginner", but thats not whats being said. what is being said is your question is something that should be posted in the beginner section,not the advanced section. fyi.....most of the guys in the advanced forum post responses to questions asked in the beginner forum......that dosnt make them a "beginner". its just a matter of the appropriate section to place the question in.

That's exactly what I was trying to get at! The search function doesn't always bring up results and 90% of people don't have the time to do in depth searches of the sites. I'll post as much info as I can to help and if I see the same posts over and over, I just won't comment on them. No sense in bashing people on the Internet for trying to be safe and get info from our experiences.

Good lookin out

That's exactly what I was trying to get at! The search function doesn't always bring up results and 90% of people don't have the time to do in depth searches of the sites.

the wealth of knowledge on this board surpasses any other. that being said........if i really want the answer but am too lazy to spend the time and look it up......why should i expect someone else to help? i wouldnt expect someone to take the time to post a response if i myself "dont have time" to do the work first

Last edited:
travo85 your better off asking in the beginners forum. In this section most people are wound up to tight along with there ass cheeks due to hard core training ,dieting and shows up coming.

travo85 your better off asking in the beginners forum. In this section most people are wound up to tight along with there ass cheeks due to hard core training ,dieting and shows up coming.

This post wasn't for me or my questions. It was more geared towards actual newbies to body building. I get it, a lot of ppl are wound up tight. Just don't wanna hinder new guys from asking questions and they end up hurting themselves. It's all good tho...I was just putting it out there, everyone is free to comment any way they want...

i came to this board what feels like forever ago. i'm not looking to get into the hardcore, professional level bodybuilding, but i wanted advice and tips into dieting, training, supplementation, current research, etc. i spent a LONG time reading before posting anything. this board has a shit ton of helpful and beneficial info and a lot of stuff that if people read, can prevent them from hurting themselves. the problem is that people want quick fixes. they want everything now. training and fitness doesn't come overnight and neither does obtaining the information. if someone 'doesn't have time' to do the research and 'comb through numerous pointless threads' then they really shouldn't be messing with any of the stuff discussed in a lot of these posts....

just my opinion...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity