over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with the right chemicals...

ledgic_13

Newbies
i was in golds gym two days ago working out and i started talking to this guy and and i was asking him what he would reccomend for me to take to get the body fat down and muscle up. he told me to take clenbuterol, lots of synthetek's protein shake, winstrol and eat lots of healthy food and give it about a month... my question to all of yall experts is how much of each do i use... i was told to go to alinshop...
im 6-3, 22 and about 255. so my questions are how do i uses them properly and what will they do for me exactly?
thanks for any help...also what kind of gear do yall reccomend for just toneing up on i dont wnt to worry about gyno, or aything, but can anyone reccomend a good cycle for shedding fat off and cutting up from alinshop?
just looking for some help so i can get fit by aug or sept.

oh yea and he mentioned cytomel aka t3...whats up with that and everything...

and anavar, thats the last one.

You should focus on your diet first before you start taking anything .

DO YOUR RESEARCH BRO!

JUICE DOESN'T REPLACE DISCIPLINE AND A DIET BRO. SOUND LIKE YOU NEED TO MAX OUT YOUR GENETIC PROFILE BEFORE YOU EVEN TOUCH THE STUFF. DIET DOWN AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU. ALSO THIS STUFF REMINDS ME OF THIS FN KID YESTERDAY WHO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS OR WHERE THE F HE CAME FROM. HE WALKS UP TO ME OUT OF THE BLUE AND SAYS ARE YOU THAT GUY TAKING THAT DECA? WTF I SIMPLY REPLIED THAT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BRO. THEN I TRIED TO WALK AWAY AND HE STARTS DRILLING ME ABOUT CUTTING-UP. SO I TURN AROUND AND SAID HOW OLD ARE YOU BRO? 20 THEN I START LAUGHING AND SAID WHAT DO YOU WEIGH IN AT? 160LBS THIS FN PENCIL NECK ACTUALLY WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT AT 6' TALL IF HE HAD LOST ANYMORE WEIGHT HE WOULD DIE. THEN HE TELLS ME HIS METABOLISM IS REALLY SLOW. I'M THINKING THIS PRICK HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT, AND HE WANTS TO JUST JUMP INTO JUICE. NO WONDER THESE KIDS ARE DROPPING LIKE FLY'S THERE FN IDIOTS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEARCH! KNOWLEDGE DOESN'T HURT YA BUT LACK OF IT WILL KILL YA.

ive done my homework on each substance and i understand them and their relationship on to the body... what i was trying to ask was how to properly dose them....i hear eat right focus on diet and i do this, but as you know not all people respond the same way as others.i eat very healthy, lots of fruits and veggies and im in the gym all the time.the point is i have focused on diet... im no skinny kid trying to get buff or any of that, as i said im 6-3 255 or 260(down from 300!!). let me start over for all of yall... i understand the stuff instead i came off like i had no idea what the hell is up with what(i just wanted some honest info from others to see if what ive read up on is the real deal).... mainly im concerned about properly dosing the substances.im fully aware of the risk just as all of you are. im not trying to rush into something, im here like all of the rest of yall to learn understand and to grow, thats all. i just thought i get a little help along the way.
to recap for all of yall my good diet is what caused me to loose over 40 pounds in 3 months, but its seems ive reached a plato, ive heard from numerous others and from research that those are good for toning, loosing weight and energy. from what i understand they dont turn into estrogen.

that being said i want to thank all of yall for responding to my post and i thank all of yall very much for further helping me toward attaining the body ive been reaching for since i was 18.

wht doseages , and wht substances are u considering ?

the substances that i mentioned in the first 3 posts, clen,t3...

ledgic_13 said:
to recap for all of yall my good diet is what caused me to loose over 40 pounds in 3 months, but its seems ive reached a plato, ive heard from numerous others and from research that those are good for toning, loosing weight and energy. from what i understand they dont turn into estrogen.

Clen and T3 work very well together. I would recommend a 1st cycle (6 weeks) something like the following:

Ramp up the clen from 20 mcg/day (1/2 tablet) to 160 mcg/day (4 tablets) in two doses per day. Add 1/2 tablet per day. Your hands may shake if you are sensitive. (Don't take it after 2pm or you may not sleep that night.) Stop taking clen on the 14th day and don't take any for 14 days. Then, start again, but this time you shouldn't need to ramp up. Take 4 one day, 4 the next and none the third day. Clen will build up in your system for two days and the third day would just be wasted, so might as well not take any and save money.

It is very important to be careful with T3, it is a very powerful thyroid hormone. Ramp up very slowly and more importantly ramp down very slowly. Ramp up like this:

where . means 1/2 a tablet (12.5 mcg), etc. There's no need to take a break.

During the break in the Clen, you can try an ECA (Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin) stack, or something else. I've had good success with Hot-Rox at 4/day.

Add 30 minutes on the treadmill and you should be amazed at your results.

The Clen/T3 part of the cycle should cost less than $100.

thanks for the help, damn sure appreciate it!!

Man, I'd be careful messing with your thyroid at such a young age. -StOrY

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz