over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys, I'm freaking out, would appreciate some help/advice

sshahpari

Newbies
So let's get straight to it, i'm in my mid 20 and started taking roids 2 years ago. This last cycle was a really long one, almost a year with very little break in between (the little break consisted of me taking small amounts of test for a couple weeks) but on this last cycle I took some Tren and some Halotestin. Anyway, long story short, since I was using for a while and I had heard of Triptorelin being a one shot PCT, a week after I took my last injection of test prop and 20mg of halo, I injected 100mcg of triptorelin. And now i can't get hard to save my life. I used to fuck my gf like a champ and now even if I get hard it lasts like 3 minutes! WTF! I know I haven't castrated myself because I can still ejaculate but I have serious erectile dysfunction! Now I've read somewhere that Triptorelin Acetate initially shuts you down, then your test levels go back to normal. it's been a little over 2 weeks now, and my situation has actually gotten a bit worse since injection. Thinking about buying some HCG and just pinning 5000iu (1 vial) for 2 consecutive weeks.
Anyway, I don't know, but if I've fucked my shit up in my mid 20s, I'm gonna fucking blow my brains out. You guys can give me any feedback? Will my balls bounce back or am I forever useless as a man? Fuck!... Sorry for all the emotions, but the thought of my balls not working again... I haven't slept the last couple of days

Damn man, I know so many people who turned gay when things like those happened to them... buy buttplugs, prepare the anus at least

Jesus Christ, give the guy a break...

sshahpari, search for Dr. G's PCT protocol with trip, toremifene and clomid (or something close) and make sure you have genuine products.

If you're still shut down after 6 months or so, you'll have to hop on early TRT. Some folks never recover after a long cycle and you never know if you're one of them until well... you know...

sshahpari, search for Dr. G's PCT protocol with trip, toremifene and clomid (or something close) and make sure you have genuine products.

If you're still shut down after 6 months or so, you'll have to hop on early TRT. Some folks never recover after a long cycle and you never know if you're one of them until well... you know...

Thank you for talking some sense Allex.

There is no reason to screw with this guy. He has a legit issue that would scare any inexperienced user... Yes he is young and yes he fucked up his PCT. So what ? Many of us have... I did! Luckily for me I recover with or without PCT. Most are not that lucky.

The added HCG wouldn't hurt. But I would echo Allex's recommendations.

As Allex stated making sure your products are legit is very important!!! Good luck bro!

Watch your mouth. Never use the Lord's Name in vain.

The added HCG wouldn't hurt.

Actually, it would.

HCG is to be used during cycle, when your axis will be shutdown anyway. As it mimics LH, it helps with testicular activity, but shuts your axis even further, something you're trying to avoid during PCT.

Actually, it would.

HCG is to be used during cycle, when your axis will be shutdown anyway. As it mimics LH, it helps with testicular activity, but shuts your axis even further, something you're trying to avoid during PCT.

I understand this. I'm saying if he has no access to the proper pct and he is already shut down it won't hurt to use hcg temporarily to help his little buddy work. Or get some little blue pills! Poor guy! :)

But obviously he needs to put together a solid pct and execute it properly. I never had this problem so I'm no expert. I can come off after a year of heavy usage and I'm fine after a month or two. Clomid and a-dex worked for me.
I lost a little size and a little sex drive but never more than that... Of course I would do things differently now knowing what I know now.

Don't waste your time asking go to your doctor he can figure out what is best for you,

To be quite frank, most doctors do not know much about AAS and they will just tell him to ride it out.

First get bloodwork. From there I would most likely run hcg for longer than 2 weeks. You made the mistake of not running it on cycle. Normally a good durian ion to run hcg is until the testes are at least full size. From there run a standard pct of nolva/clomid.

I once stayed on for 20 months and just came off too see if recovery would be a problem, wasn't a huge issue for me.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around starting a cycle without PCT already planned for and purchased.
At the least, a simple search here would have revealed the Triptorelin is just part of the PCT cocktail.
This board is a wealth of knowledge and, sadly, much so it is taken for granted.

It's all fun & games until your dick won't get hard...

Whatever you find that gets you going again, consider staying off hormones at least 6 months next time, this is from experience. You are too young to be having problems like this. Being big aint worth losing the function of your thingy :D After all, most guys lift to get big / in shape to attract the opposite sex, so they get a chance to use it more.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around starting a cycle without PCT already planned for and purchased.
At the least, a simple search here would have revealed the Triptorelin is just part of the PCT cocktail.

I agree to a point... But you are not taking into account that many here don't come off unless forced. I had been on a one time close to 3 years. The only reason I went off was I needed some surgeries and gear makes me bleed. No way would I want to sit on my pct cocktail for over two years... Specially if it contained peptides.

Your problem is what a lot have a problem with here. You are on way too long of a cycle. I always say do 8 to 12 week cycles and take at least 6 to 8 weeks off. You are going to take some time to fully recover. HCG does help, but depending on amount you took, it will only help so much until you just come off for a while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131