over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and AAS combo

Nardz

Registered
I am wanting to begin a HGH and AAS combination before my next competition and was wondering how to go about combining the two?

When to take? Do you mix them together etc etc?

HGH AAS

Hey man, I have been taking GHRP-6 mixed with IGF-29, I shot mornings. I have taken oral test during a cycle then do anavar the next and alt. I also take test cream from Dr. This combo really worked well. Then the other day I got labs back and my liver enzymes are slightly elevated. Not cool. I personally am researching injectables so it bypasses the liver. What type of HGH and gear will you be running? WHat protocol?

Thanks mate!

I've just start taking prop 50mg EOD and want to add HGH. Not sure about which HGH yet prob scytropin or genotropin or whatever i can get from Doc.

This is my first time taking gear so want to start slow and see how my body reacts and then bump it.

With HGH prob start with 2iu and work my way up.

What I'm concerned about is if I take the prop test at the same time as the HGH will it supress the HGH or hinder it in anyway since HGH is so fucken sensitive?

That a little low for the test. Most people inject Test I.M while GH Sub-C. So you shouldnt have any issue. GH with Test is great especially when cutting.

Start the GH low 1-2 IU especially if you have prescription GH and work your way up to avoid sides

yes,
just like prada said.

you might want to think about upping your dose on test.

running them together will net great results.

i recommend starting out around 2ius and then bumping up to 4

you could even throw in some igf along with slin, if you are experienced...slin is not to play with.

goodluck and happy lifting
OMEGA

yes,
just like prada said.

you might want to think about upping your dose on test.

running them together will net great results.

i recommend starting out around 2ius and then bumping up to 4

you could even throw in some igf along with slin, if you are experienced...slin is not to play with.

goodluck and happy lifting
OMEGA

That IGF stuff works pretty good too huh?!:D

Thanks guys!

I've been training for over 10 years but seriously for around 6years and competitively for around 5 so I've got a good foundation.
I'm doing the low dosages since I've never been on gear before so I want to 1) see how my body responds to it and 2) give my body a chance to adapt.

I'll be on 50mg EOD for the next 4 weeks and then see how that works.
After that I may or may not increase.

After 4 weeks I will add the HGH starting off at 2iu for around 4 weeks and then increase. All depends on how much I can afford.

After lots of reseach I think I will take the HGH injection straight after training but this may prove difficult due to convenience. We shall see.

I am also thinking about adding EQ or DECA with this mixture at a later stage. But this will have to be after everything is working out well and I dont see any issues.

I'm excited! Even though my leg feels like it has a shotgun wound.

My understanding is the only thing that can "supress" HGH is consuming carbs or fats near the time of injection.

Test & GH are synergistic - in proper doses & with adequate time, they will greatly up-regulate MGF expression in muscle tissue. MGF is one of, if not the most effective growth factors.

i liked gh with primobolan depot,tren,test & some clen.....kept my size,but lost alot of fat everywere,vascularity was crazy to,and was even good during dieting strength wise.....i noticed the primo mixed with tren and test was potent for insane pumps,and i think the stronger androgenic cmponent (the tren) brought out that added density and hardness to my muscle mass,figured i would drop the test after week 12 thru 16th week,and i lost the little added water retention from the test and got even more vascular and lean....people say primo is a waist for the cost,but i know why arnold loved it:D,if only he had the gh to go along with it back then!
only ran the tren from week 8 thru 16.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner