over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and slin - how to manage PWO nutrients

Bammy

Registered
What kinds of shakes/food do you all use PWO after a slin shot?
-Do I need to do carbs first and then protein or can I mix both together?
-Where would the creatine go if using that, with the carbs or protein?
-Would a BCAA mixture help?

One more thing - has anyone noticed a difference between doing GH/slin in the same shot or GH immediately PWO and slin 15 min later?

I know thats a lot of qustions but I want to learn how to make the best of the increased nutrient uptake.

Thanks!

What kinds of shakes/food do you all use PWO after a slin shot?
-Do I need to do carbs first and then protein or can I mix both together?
-Where would the creatine go if using that, with the carbs or protein?
-Would a BCAA mixture help?

One more thing - has anyone noticed a difference between doing GH/slin in the same shot or GH immediately PWO and slin 15 min later?

I know thats a lot of qustions but I want to learn how to make the best of the increased nutrient uptake.

Thanks!

I drink a shake high in protein (30grms or more)...I then drink a bottle of gatorade and take at least 1 glucose tablet...My protein is high in BCCA's, so yes, they help...If you add creatine it will go to muscle tissue, exactly where it is supposed to go...I never run GH post workout so I cannot answer that one

I drink a shake high in protein (30grms or more)...I then drink a bottle of gatorade and take at least 1 glucose tablet...My protein is high in BCCA's, so yes, they help...If you add creatine it will go to muscle tissue, exactly where it is supposed to go...I never run GH post workout so I cannot answer that one

OK so I guess you can do the prot and carbs however you want them. I'm planning on doing 50g whey and 100g carbs. What I usually do is 20g from dextrose and 50g from oats but I have not used slin before. Do you think I need to change this to straight dex after slin shot to have a higher GI?

You dont do GH and slin together? I thought the whole point of using slin during a GH cycle was to help the uptake of the GH after injection and get the blood sugar level down. But you are absolutely HUGE so Id love to get your opinion on when to take the GH.

Thanks for the help sir!

OK so I guess you can do the prot and carbs however you want them. I'm planning on doing 50g whey and 100g carbs. What I usually do is 20g from dextrose and 50g from oats but I have not used slin before. Do you think I need to change this to straight dex after slin shot to have a higher GI?

You dont do GH and slin together? I thought the whole point of using slin during a GH cycle was to help the uptake of the GH after injection and get the blood sugar level down. But you are absolutely HUGE so Id love to get your opinion on when to take the GH.

Thanks for the help sir!

Here's what's worked well for me and a few other guys. Take dextrose, maltodextrin or waxy maize and some aminos (like 10 grams of essential aminos) with the insulin shot. Whey is fast but it could still slow the uptake of the carbs a tiny bit. About 20 minutes later some whey protein and perhaps a little more carbs so you have glucose trickling in. Taking a small amount of carbs frequently reduces the chance of hypoglycemia IME. Then about an hour after the shot a regular meal.

I think that's Heiko Kallbach mrshoulders avatar.

Here's what's worked well for me and a few other guys. Take dextrose, maltodextrin or waxy maize and some aminos (like 10 grams of essential aminos) with the insulin shot. Whey is fast but it could still slow the uptake of the carbs a tiny bit. About 20 minutes later some whey protein and perhaps a little more carbs so you have glucose trickling in. Taking a small amount of carbs frequently reduces the chance of hypoglycemia IME. Then about an hour after the shot a regular meal.

I think that's Heiko Kallbach mrshoulders avatar.

Thanks sounds good, gotta pick up some EAA to add in.

Whats your opinion on the GH slin timing? I can do a GH shot at the gym then leave and do slin when I gt home, but it takes at least 15 min to get home. Im worried there might be too much time in between shots if I do it this way.

Thanks sounds good, gotta pick up some EAA to add in.

Whats your opinion on the GH slin timing? I can do a GH shot at the gym then leave and do slin when I gt home, but it takes at least 15 min to get home. Im worried there might be too much time in between shots if I do it this way.

To be honest I doubt it makes any difference if you wait until you get home to do the GH. I would just do both when I got home if that's convenient, 15 minutes one way or another... can't see that making any difference. Others may disagree. :)

From looking at the data GH looks like a fairly long acting hormone to me. It takes a few hours to peak, and the igf-1 that is stimulated peaks about 24hours post injection. I've also seen some data showing that if you've been taking it for a period and stop it can take a couple of weeks for the igf-1 to go down to pretreatment levels.

Last edited:
K guys Im doing as advised with the GH/slin PWO. Im now doing:
2.5iu gh,
15 min later - 5iu slin,
immediately - 90g carbs though dex and WMS + 6g EAAs,
15 min later - 58g whey isolate,
30 min later - HUGE plate of tilapia, brown rice and broccoli that I can barely finish.

The thing is, Im not seeing anything special yet. I thought I would see a swelling from the slin, or feel something upon taking it. Ive never felt any hypo symptoms. The slin took a week to get to me so it was out of the fridge for a while (cold packed, but depleted). So does this just take more time to see the gains or could my slin have gone bad? I guess Ill just keep upping the slin ius. Does this protocol look good?

Question

Why do you keep bumping this.........didnt you get your answer? I personally would need to see/learn much more about you before I could answer this question. This is not something someone can sit down for 5 minutes and figure out............thus your disappointment in the results.

Why do you keep bumping this.........didnt you get your answer? I personally would need to see/learn much more about you before I could answer this question. This is not something someone can sit down for 5 minutes and figure out............thus your disappointment in the results.

Bump....LOL...just kidding Phil....:D

Why didn't you post this in the beginners section? I doubt if taking GH post-workout vs. in the morning is going to make a difference at all. It's not IGF. You don't need to be using GH to get the benefits of PWO slin either. It's clear that you have the money and the means to get everything you want for any protocol except you left out the most important part of the PWO protocol:

Knowledge.

Do some research.

Okay forget research. How about just opening the peptides forum?

Do you know how many articles are on this board discussing all this in exquisite, almost annoying, detail??? Like Phil said, everything you're talking about is extremely individual to your body and it takes some time for you learn your body's timing to make the most of what you're talking about.

Why didn't you post this in the beginners section? I doubt if taking GH post-workout vs. in the morning is going to make a difference at all. It's not IGF. You don't need to be using GH to get the benefits of PWO slin either. It's clear that you have the money and the means to get everything you want for any protocol except you left out the most important part of the PWO protocol:

Knowledge.

Do some research.

Okay forget research. How about just opening the peptides forum?

Do you know how many articles are on this board discussing all this in exquisite, almost annoying, detail??? Like Phil said, everything you're talking about is extremely individual to your body and it takes some time for you learn your body's timing to make the most of what you're talking about.

I have been doing a lot of research but Im still unsure of how quickly results are supposed to accrue. Ive seen a lot of protocols so Im pretty sure mine is OK but Im just not sure what I should be feeling and how long it takes to see the effects of a protocol like this. If its supposed to hit immdiately then I would guess something may be wrong. I guess I have to play around with timing + doseage myself to see how I react.

BUT looking back at my original Q, I could have researched more. Sorry if that pissed anyone off.

Yes I did and I appreciate the help Ive gotten here. Still just unsure what I should be feeling so I am questioning the slin. No hypo signs, maybe Im just doing the right things with the carb timing so I wouldnt have any signs of hypo. Its just new to me. AAS is easy but this is more complicated so I was just trying to get guidance. Thanks guys.

I have been doing a lot of research but Im still unsure of how quickly results are supposed to accrue. Ive seen a lot of protocols so Im pretty sure mine is OK but Im just not sure what I should be feeling and how long it takes to see the effects of a protocol like this. If its supposed to hit immdiately then I would guess something may be wrong. I guess I have to play around with timing + doseage myself to see how I react.

BUT looking back at my original Q, I could have researched more. Sorry if that pissed anyone off.

Hiya Bro,

I am sure you have not pissed anyone off and I understand you just want to get it right, there are allot of top amateurs and pros on here who have read questions like yours and answered over and over again.

Like OTH said hang out in the beginners forum and use the search function for your questions for a bit. I loved the search function when I first came here and learnt more from it, than any threads I started. Even now I still use it allot, but more than anything enjoy the best board on the net.

Respect.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08