over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh or GHRP2

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys
Considering that the money are the big issue here but I want to take all from my cycle with testo and I want to add some Hgh or some Hgh releasing peps.
What would be the best to have a pulse of 4 UI Hgh day?
I used ipamorelin with good result but never used Hgh.
Also ghrp2 gave me good results so I need to choose between good peps like ghrp2 or ipamorelin to have max output of self Hgh or use generic Hgh.
Please enlighten me 😀

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
HGH without a doubt and quite frankly the cost has become fairly comparable especially considering the difference in results.

Nothing wrong with peptides but in my opinion they are best used along side actual GH and if it’s one or the other there is no debate.

bodyenergy

Registered
Mm i am not agree because if you think with 100 UI hgh you can stay on for 5 weeks at 4ui and you spend around 250€ instead of you buy 250€ peps i calculated 3 times day it last for 12 weeks
With saturation dose

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Where did you get 250 from, it’s about half that. Plus the peps won’t do half as much.

But hey you asked, if you disagree then get on some peptides what are you waiting for...

bodyenergy

Registered
Where did you get 250 from, it’s about half that. Plus the peps won’t do half as much.

But hey you asked, if you disagree then get on some peptides what are you waiting for...
Yes it is just a discussion.
250€ is a common generic hgh and if( at least here in my country) you get real one this is the price.
For peps I can get such peps to this price in my country or around here.
But the question anyway is comparing results from hgh to peps nothing else.
At the moment I am using ipamorelin 2x day saturation dose and I feel it more full, lot of veins.
The only thing I don’t feel is the nice sleepy mode.. but it is my chronic cortisol release due to stress full life..

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yes it is just a discussion.
250€ is a common generic hgh and if( at least here in my country) you get real one this is the price.
For peps I can get such peps to this price in my country or around here.
But the question anyway is comparing results from hgh to peps nothing else.
At the moment I am using ipamorelin 2x day saturation dose and I feel it more full, lot of veins.
The only thing I don’t feel is the nice sleepy mode.. but it is my chronic cortisol release due to stress full life..

Well you said money was the big issue so I spoke to that. If you're talking about results then again you're not going to get nearly the results from peptides as you would from actual exo GH.

It sounds like you really like peptides and you're looking for someone to convince you to use GH instead. If it works for you and you have it in your head that you prefer peptides then there really isn't anything left to discuss, use what works for you and what you're comfortable with.....

bodyenergy

Registered
Well you said money was the big issue so I spoke to that. If you're talking about results then again you're not going to get nearly the results from peptides as you would from actual exo GH.

It sounds like you really like peptides and you're looking for someone to convince you to use GH instead. If it works for you and you have it in your head that you prefer peptides then there really isn't anything left to discuss, use what works for you and what you're comfortable with.....
Yeah I think you have got the point! 😁

pickapeck

Registered
To me the GHRPs stop working after a month or so. They are less side effects if you are prone to the GH side effects but they do give some anti-aging effects. You have to rotate them in and out or they stop working. DEpends on goals and genetics really.

bodyenergy

Registered
Ok buddy I have ordered HGH and also some GHRP
What I want now to start is with 4ui post workout
And ipamorelin just before bed
Has sense this approach?

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok buddy I have ordered HGH and also some GHRP
What I want now to start is with 4ui post workout
And ipamorelin just before bed
Has sense this approach?
I was after fat loss so I did 4iu GH in the morning and Ipam before bed with great discernible results. Your method should be fine assuming you don’t workout too close to bed just to keep it spaced out a bit, not even sure if it makes a difference like that but just in case. So much of it is individual trial and error crapshoot....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nostalgik