over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH vs. Stem Cells

bbminded

Registered
While doing some research in regards to stem cells in general, they seem to have alot in common when compared to growth. I would love to hear some more feedback about stem cells and there benefits etc...

I am assuming you mean autologous stem cells? There are several sources, the two most common being adipose and bone marrow. Right now they are pretty much exclusively being used for sports medicine / orthopedic conditions...i.e. healing injured tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. There is a very popular clinic called Regenexx that has had a lot of success.

I get your point, but do any of our sponsors carry stem cells? I need some for my knee.

From what I have read comparing GH with stem cells is like comparing a BB gun to a tomahawk missile. And Jesus doesn't love stem cells.

I get your point, but do any of our sponsors carry stem cells? I need some for my knee.

From what I have read comparing GH with stem cells is like comparing a BB gun to a tomahawk missile. And Jesus doesn't love stem cells.

I don't think you can inject somebody else's stem cells...or at least it wouldn't be a good idea, and at this point, no one has figured out how to synthesize them synthetically, if that's even possible. So no, no one would be carrying them. If you really think you would benefit from them, go see one of these docs doing the procedure. They will most likely order an MRI of your knee and then inject them via ultrasound guidance to wherever you have degeneration. I warn you though, having bone marrow aspirated is not pleasant. It is unlike any other pain. Very very strange deep throbbing feeling while they are being drawn out.

btw, no one has problems with autologous stem cells. No fetuses are "killed" in the making of them...or whatever people believe. HGH acts systemically to help heal. Stem cells act locally to theoretically develop into tissues surrounding them...i.e. create new tendon

im a incomplete c-5 quad im basically a para with no grip and gh doesnt do shit to regain function been there done that and have seen others that wnt to russia or china that can now walk not very well but still do it and yes you can have other stem cells inj. into you they just have to be embryonic

I think I was probably thinking along the lines of human placenta extract supplements. And if they are even regarded as stem cells or not!

in the UK you can pay £3000 if your having a baby and they take placenta stem-cells and keep them for 20 years in a cold bank, they recon it can cure over 200 disorders and illnesses and the list keeps growing every year

Actually, I think Timothy Ferriss had some sort of stem cell treatment in his knees which we wrote about in his book "The 4-Hour Body"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws