over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High progesterone

B4tm4n,

Honestly Im a big fan of exem, however, i dont find it usefull for "quick fixing" issues. I enjoy having it in my system , however its like using it to Fix small gyno flair ups, its just not quick and strong fix.

(1 ) If you REALLY want to fix your progesterone issues take a full letro dose for 3 days.

(2) I promise you no estrogen will create an abscence of progesteron

but i think just giving your balls time to fix themselves will fix the issues. Proviron isnt going to solve the issue... thats just going back on gear.

I hate to say it brother but you came off gear and you cant get a boner.... i mean ive been there plenty of times and i guarantee multiple people can also agree.

-Air

1)Reduce the expression of progesterone receptors or lower serum progesterone? Why 3 days?

2) can you elaborate on this.

1)Reduce the expression of progesterone receptors or lower serum progesterone? Why 3 days?

2) can you elaborate on this.

Absolutley!
(will go ahead and state that this is NOT medical based, Nor is it based on medical information, Just from my own bloodwork/testing/experiance)

Any time ive had Progesterone issues, ( last time i had it bad was a DMN/npp/SDrol cycle) the only real fix is an AI, that being said, it seems b4tm4n is experiencing imbalance from his recent cycle (im not sure what his experience is with deca but lots of guys i know who come off any amount of deca get it bad)

Now , like i said, in the absence of estrogen you are not going to create progesterone, so if he is truly worried about his progesterone issues, then just tank your estrogen and you wont have any progesterone issues period.

3 day period is just what i've done at a full dose of letro (talking 2.5) to really lower estrogen and rid myself of high progesterone levels. This is not going to solve his ED problems, but it will absolutely lower his progesterone levels.

it is not always as simple as Progesterone>estrogen<testosterone. But there is an equillibrium that is maintained at an individual level, and From my experience a strong ai ( hence the Letro) almost "resets" the estrogen and progestrone levels so that you can then control them with whatever method you choose. ( i dont know any information on "progestrone receptors" however im talking serum levels)

NOT MEDICAL ADVICE , what i have done and what has worked to fix issues i have had in the past.

Again, i would strongly suggest you give you balls time to regulate and that will fix the issues, you are coming off a cycle and are experiencing hormone imbalance.

-Air

Last edited:
Absolutley!
(will go ahead and state that this is NOT medical based, Nor is it based on medical information, Just from my own bloodwork/testing/experiance)

Any time ive had Progesterone issues, ( last time i had it bad was a DMN/npp/SDrol cycle) the only real fix is an AI, that being said, it seems b4tm4n is experiencing imbalance from his recent cycle (im not sure what his experience is with deca but lots of guys i know who come off any amount of deca get it bad)

Now , like i said, in the absence of estrogen you are not going to create progesterone, so if he is truly worried about his progesterone issues, then just tank your estrogen and you wont have any progesterone issues period.

3 day period is just what i've done at a full dose of letro (talking 2.5) to really lower estrogen and rid myself of high progesterone levels. This is not going to solve his ED problems, but it will absolutely lower his progesterone levels.

it is not always as simple as Progesterone>estrogen<testosterone. But there is an equillibrium that is maintained at an individual level, and From my experience a strong ai ( hence the Letro) almost "resets" the estrogen and progestrone levels so that you can then control them with whatever method you choose. ( i dont know any information on "progestrone receptors" however im talking serum levels)

NOT MEDICAL ADVICE , what i have done and what has worked to fix issues i have had in the past.

Again, i would strongly suggest you give you balls time to regulate and that will fix the issues, you are coming off a cycle and are experiencing hormone imbalance.

-Air
Yes, I now understand it. Anyways when estrogens increase then progesterone will also increase
Every day i am more convinced that i will use low doses of wins and proviron.
I will inhibit my hpta but not a lot I think...

Enviado desde mi SM-G530FZ mediante Tapatalk

Absolutley!

-Air

Doesn't really count then :)

Tanking estrogen is going to cause labido issues amongst other problems, such as ED.

Absolutley!

-Air

Completely Agreed swifto! just some personal experiance:) best of luck b4tm4n!

-Air

If anyone thinks they have dick problems with high estro, wait and see how bad it is with extremely low estro.

Absolutley!

-Air

I'm not sure how you have concluded any of this? Hopefully not the internet.

It's apparent you are not aware that progesterone is the precursor to several biological steroid reactants, such as the mineralocorticoid, aldosterone, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, then further conversion to cortisol and androstenedione. Androstenedione is the basis of sex hormone biosynthesis, which is then converted to testosterone and two estrogen subtypes-estrone and estradiol.

Without progesterone, estradiol biosynthesis is limited. Not the other way around.

Exemestane as well as several other drugs can in some cases show a cross reactivity to serum progesterone. It's relative to the immunoassay used.

Last edited:

It's apparent you are not aware that progesterone is the precursor to several biological steroid reactants, such as the mineralocorticoid, aldosterone, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, then further conversion to cortisol and androstenedione. Androstenedione is the basis of sex hormone biosynthesis, which is then converted to testosterone and two estrogen subtypes-estrone and estradiol.

Without progesterone, estradiol biosynthesis is limited. Not the other way around.

Exemestane as well as several other drugs can in some cases show a cross reactivity to serum progesterone. It's relative to the immunoassay used.
Hi Stewie

What do you think about to use low dose wins and 50-75 proviron for decreasing progesterone?
Would it work?

Hi Stewie

What do you think about to use low dose wins and 50-75 proviron for decreasing progesterone?
Would it work?

Most all anabolics reduce progesterone.

I'm not sure you want to tinker with a polypharmacy of drugs to address something that may be caused by a long-acting metabolite or possibly an underlying issue of your Zona region, which is the outer layer of the adrenal cortex of the adrenal gland. All three hormones that are mildly elevated are produced in this region of your adrenal glands.

How's your potassium, sodium, chloride levels? How's your blood pressure?

So, I prefer not to suggest any drug treatment, as it's a wee-bit more complicated than suggesting an anabolic or A.I.

I would recommend seeing a qualified physician, preferably an endocrinologist. Or wait it out and retest in a few weeks to see if the lab values are similar.

Hey Stewie,

Won't try to understand the medical lingo! Far better read then I am, however correct me if in wrong but one of the main functions of progesterone in the male physiology is to counteract a lot of the effects of estrogen (relative to their function) . Actually, increase in serum estrogen actually causes the male body to produce progesterone receptors!

In the end I think multiple people can agree with imperical evidence that when you lower your estrogen you get the added benefit of lowered progesterone.

No medical degree here, just accumulation of information from trial and error.

-Air

Last edited:
Most all anabolics reduce progesterone.

I'm not sure you want to tinker with a polypharmacy of drugs to address something that may be caused by a long-acting metabolite or possibly an underlying issue of your Zona region, which is the outer layer of the adrenal cortex of the adrenal gland. All three hormones that are mildly elevated are produced in this region of your adrenal glands.

How's your potassium, sodium, chloride levels? How's your blood pressure?

So, I prefer not to suggest any drug treatment, as it's a wee-bit more complicated than suggesting an anabolic or A.I.

I would recommend seeing a qualified physician, preferably an endocrinologist. Or wait it out and retest in a few weeks to see if the lab values are similar.

[lang=es]they are here:

Sodium 141 (136-145)
Potassium 4.4 (3.5-5.5)
Total calcium 2.49 (2.15-2.5)
Magnesium 0.84(0.66-1.07)
ACTH 43.4 (5-46)
Creatinine 105 (62-106)
Creatinine clearance rate 72.95 (>60)
Androstendione 1.86(0.60-3.10)
Progesterone 0.46 (0.05-0.149)
[/lang]

Last edited:
there is no report show the progesterone kills libido in men.
Testosterone is converted to oestrogen by the enzyme aromatase, Proviron increases DHT, which lowers SHBG and lowers the chance of getting gyno. It does not lower progesterone.
I suggest you can try Letro, It maybe help.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws