advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose of fat burners you've used?

200mcg T3 and "just" 1g of Test and Npp, Jizzmo?

You SURE did lose muscle man ...or you used UG T3 ;)

no shit, thats exactly what i posted ;)

200mcg t3 a day... actually got into best condition ever but lost a ton of weight. probably a few lbs of muscle more than wouldve been necessary.
only ran about 1g AAS (test / npp) with it too, lol.

;)

of course i dropped a ton of weight (including muscle), but came out shredded. thats what counted to me. i can gain a ton of weight and can gain a ton of muscle back within a short time, i knew that.
at that point all i cared about was getting as shredded as possible, no matter what it takes

1750? Holy shit, and I thought 750 was rough. How long you run 1750?

2 days before I landed in the ER

Just out of curiosity...anyone run these "fat burners" without reducing calories and increasing cardio? What I'm getting at is...are the "fat burning" qualities of these compounds really effective when calories are not restricted and cardio not increased. I've wondered about this for a while. Let's say I don't want to do cardio or change my diet, will I see any results??? Anyone try this?

DNP, yes

I used a lot in same day but able to do so by doing smaller more frequent dosing so if doing 200mcg t3 doing 4 x 50. If doing 100mg rogers hcl 4x 25 mg spread out every 3-4 hrs. If using higher doses imo safer to do it this why.

I used a lot in same day but able to do so by doing smaller more frequent dosing so if doing 200mcg t3 doing 4 x 50. If doing 100mg rogers hcl 4x 25 mg spread out every 3-4 hrs. If using higher doses imo safer to do it this why.

yeah t3 always needs to be spread

take 100mcg at a time and youll have a bad time lol
i never took more than 75mcg at once, otherwise i would start sweating profusely within 1-2 hours
well, on 200mcg i did anyway but if i had taken 100+ mcg at once it wouldve been even worse

oh, funny thing about the potassium stuff...
everytime i was doing a refeed or just a very high carb meal on that much t3 my body started cramping up extremely and in the weirdest spots... like at night i would sit in my chair, try to get up and suddenly get cramps in both my hamstrings and a calf all at once. it was fucking insane, one night i actually seriously thought i was dying because i had to get up to piss and literally COULDNT WALK because my legs would give out and i would get cramps from just straightening my legs..
terrible TERRIBLE experience... probably the worst night of my life... i even texted my buddy to call me in the morning and if i didnt pick up the phone he should call the ambulance

insanity. but i knew that this mustve been somehow potassium related since i read that hyperthyroidism can deplete potassium levels... still taking 600mg or so a day didnt help me much back then

I seem to have gotten off lucky compared to you and my friend, that experience sounds just brutal. Those hamstring cramps are the worst, and ive never had to experience both at once, knock on wood, don't even wanna imagine that hell. If I ever use a higher dose again i'd start a coconut water drip lol

Rogers hcl * Wtf my auto correct really messed that up lol.ephedrine hcl

1750mgs of DNP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCKING FUCK! that is beyond insane.

And I thought my 600mg DNP and EC 3x per day was aggressive four years ago.

I honestly think that would be a lethal dose for me. Dam son

oh definitely. it was a lethal dose for me too.

I was going to die if I had not made it to the ER and gotten pumped full of all kinds of stuff. I was hooked up to like 4 IV's lol.

I had so many needles in me at once, the doctors were concerned they were going to have to sedate me. they were surprised at my lack of fear of needles... :rolleyes:

200mcg of helios a day while on 150mg tren ace ed. My gf at the time was so pissed at me. Had to change the sheets every night lol.

Im just curious as to when people are using fat burners either leading up towards a show or just for general purposes, what is the highest dose you've gone up to for T3, Clen, Eca, Dnp etc.

Personally I've used 50mcg T3 and 80mcg Clen at one point leading up towards a show, obviously it works well for a while until you sort of burn out on them, but it does flatten you out terribly as well.

Im just curious as to other peoples experiences?

TH

Ive tapered up to 100mcg of T3 and 120mcg of CLENBUTEROL,,,that would be my personal max that I can tolerate.

120 mcg clen, light headacke and lot of shacking and cramps but i tolerate well clen and had great results, 100mcg t3 tired all the time lethargy flat and weak, never tried it again. Both were farm grade. I m thinking of giveng t3 one more go but only at 50mcg now.

120 mcg clen, light headacke and lot of shacking and cramps but i tolerate well clen and had great results, 100mcg t3 tired all the time lethargy flat and weak, never tried it again. Both were farm grade. I m thinking of giveng t3 one more go but only at 50mcg now.

T3@100 for me sucked. Tired and flat 24/7.
Now at T3@50 is where I like to keep it. No lethargy and not flat at all.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws