over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Juice You've Used...

Mufasa123

Registered
Newbies
Cool juice you've used. Probably need to be on the older side as it's all UG today but fun to reminisce. Impressions, stories behind it. Whatever. More of an on topic but entertaining share experience. I'll kick it off.

Syntex Anadrol - first drol I used. Work capacity drug. Recovery between efforts highly enhanced. Loved it and stayed water free. Works for me today but not as pronounced.

Zambon Winstrol - 2mg pills. From Spain as I recall.

Russian Dbol - man that stuff worked. Everything makes me tired now. Too bad. Ran this with tren back in the day. All brands make me tired now. Too bad.

Organon Deca - I probably had some of the last 200mg/ml purple top vials made as I had the US pharmacy network scouring distribution centers all over the East Coast to fill my script. Had plenty of 100mg/ml too.

US Pharmacy Test - gold line, upjohn etc... (enan, cyp, prop, suspension). Plentiful for years due to a buddy. I'd run a little test in every cycle even if it wasn't test focused as it just seemed to make everything work better. Guess I was onto something as it's standard today.

Oxandrin - var straight from US pharmacy. Expensive and my insurance eventually hated me.

Sten Amps - never see these anymore. Super smooth oil and some DHT straight into you. Kept you up if injected before bed.

Laurabolin - vet 50mg/ml nandrolone laureat (stupid long ester) in 50ml jugs. Talk about a long recovery. My God.

Finaplix H and S carts - long before the "kits". Let's say my injectable conversions were not best practice and I legit cringe today. Some pretty notable people did the same so I'm in good albeit dumb company. Never saw/used Parabolan but that seemed to require intl connections better than I had.

Redicat paper Anavar!!!! Chewing paper squares pre workout lol

Component TH……filtering sludge through a coffee filter….

Boldenone Ace…my ass swollen to the point I had ru take two days off work

Pretty much everything I used in the first 5 years of gear.

pgf2a oil with some other experiment that idk what it was. no other aas aside from real trt.
crazy shit
literally
lol

the other day i was thinking about some of the first powders i got.
this was more then 20 years ago. i made tne from syno kits but i started to get these 5gram scew top vials of test base. they were from germany and had lab inserts in the bags.

“Coolest” Serostim and Norditropin HGH , Zambon injection winstrol , Nile Sust , legit US pharmacy Anavar and Anadrol.

“Sketchy” making my own tren from implant and some mystery conversion kit from the internet , all of the GAULS gear (wish that was still around) most Brovel shit from Mexico , some EQ acetate shit that smelled weird no matter where you stored it and give you a funky body oder

Some cool stuff. I remember Paperbolics/RediCat. Genius stuff but during a long period where I wasn't really active (life/family/career were main). I missed a lot of that and the Mexican vet/semi pharma period. I remember IP and early Chinese gear. Was shocked he's still around. Stupid high ba back in the day.

Never tried injectable winstrol but I might have 40ml bottles on hand of oil based 50mg/ml now. Might get tapped into in the coming months. Bottles have an odd smell which is guaiacol. Never used before and honestly I'm not too keen on trying it as I have plenty in oral form. That said people always raved about how quickly injectivke transformed them vs oral and even at 50mg eod.

Over a 3 trips to Puerto Vallarta back in the day I bought over 1000 legit STENOX 2.5 mg tabs (Halo). I still have about 250 left for a rainy day.

Upsher-Smith Androxy 10mg tabs- whole bottle and it was very $$$.
Blend of Primo e 150/Primo A injectable- horrible PIP, had to use only 1/4cc at a time and still fucked me up.

Med-Tech injectable cheque drops/ methyl-tren mix. Insaine aggression in a bottle, good strength, and pumps. Great as a pre workout but literally would have a horrible
Change of attitude for like 3-4 hours lol.

A pre-workout mix that was like 25mg of TNE, Tren base, anadrol, dbol, tbol, and 750mcg-1mg M-tren. Wasn’t bad PIP and loved using it pre-training as the pumps and strength were great.

Strango Labs, old GH15 source, products were great, due to location I would get products 2 days after payment or so.

Bold acetate- some pip, deff felt EQ effects in that week, more anxiety sides.

Saizen GH, don’t really see much of it now days. Out of all pharma I’ve used( Genotropin, Saizen, Norditropin, Serostim) I liked norditropin and Genotropin the best. I’m using good generics now and feel they are close and much more cost effective, I no longer compete so spending the money on pharma is not needed or necessary IMO.

I’m sure there is more just can’t think of it at the moment

Syntex Anadrol and Parabolin.
That anadrol was my favorite AAS ever.

Some cool stuff. I remember Paperbolics/RediCat. Genius stuff but during a long period where I wasn't really active (life/family/career were main). I missed a lot of that and the Mexican vet/semi pharma period. I remember IP and early Chinese gear. Was shocked he's still around. Stupid high ba back in the day.

Never tried injectable winstrol but I might have 40ml bottles on hand of oil based 50mg/ml now. Might get tapped into in the coming months. Bottles have an odd smell which is guaiacol. Never used before and honestly I'm not too keen on trying it as I have plenty in oral form. That said people always raved about how quickly injectivke transformed them vs oral and even at 50mg eod.
Crash Tabs is still around?

Syntex Anadrol and Parabolin.
That anadrol was my favorite AAS ever.

Syntex Anadrol holds a warm spot in my heart. Those damn pills were amazing (and yeah I know it's me that's gotten older versus molecule changing). What they did for gym and athletic performance was amazing. These and my early Fina conversions are some of my fondest old school memories.

Not sure if any are 'cool' but they are rarely seen any more. Used both Bolasterone and Quinolone a long time ago. There were a couple others whose names I can't recall right now, will update if I can come up with them.....

Syntex Anadrol holds a warm spot in my heart. Those damn pills were amazing (and yeah I know it's me that's gotten older versus molecule changing). What they did for gym and athletic performance was amazing. These and my early Fina conversions are some of my fondest old school memories.
If you know, you know!!!

Tren base /test base combo..took it everyday pre workout for a long time

I think there's a thread or list here in sponsor/seller section. I was shocked.

Right here and poster IPGEAR on last page posted some Jano analysis recently.

I am shocked as well. I grew up with this man's products. Seeing him post on the rare occasion was also a trip. He was hilarious. I remember him telling guys to not use gear and quit bodybuilding altogether because their genetics sucked. I have a feeling it's someone else running the business or just using the IP name because I could have sworn I read that the original IP retired and was getting "unwanted" attention from the wrong kind of folks.

Sustanon Redi-jects (Glass redi-jects)
British dispensary dbol (pink)
Virormone test prop (glass amps transparent labels)
Blue heart dbol
Anadrol 2902 (mint green tabs)

Rugby Test
Searle Anavar
Syntex Anadrol
Reforvit B
and on and on...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub