over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

highschool kid dl's 650

FRKNHUGE

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
one of my childhood buddies is a football coach at a highschool near by. well they( the local highschools) had a powerlifting comp.
i got a phone call from him that a 16yr old 165lb junior benched 350 raw and pulled 650lb. if im not mistaken that may be a alltime record if the kid does it in a legit meet.
frk

That is really impressive, like amazingly impressive at 165lbs 16yrs, but does he have some sort of training in something? I mean gymnasts who train bodyweight forever at 135 can never dl and then hit 400lbs, but with or without training all i have to say is FREAK.

Those numbers, especially the deadlift, are almost so big that I find it hard to believe. I wish he had a video to show us. The biggest thing to me is that he weighs only 165 lbs. Plenty of boys in high school can bench 350, but not at his weight. That deadlift is unreal. Sometimes you have to wonder if the form the lifter used in the contest would hold up under a strict meet, but I suppose its hard to deadlift the wrong way? I know you arent allowed to hitch the weight,right?

mal- yea i asked my buddy if he hitched it up or what, he said the kid looked like a hydraulic jack. he said the kid plays football and does track, long jump in particular, which could help with the explosiveness for DL. like many here i myself am skeptical. but he called me as soon as the bar hit the floor. so i doubt he lied, shit man, my best full range DL in training was mid 7s. as far as i know, the 165 all time record that i have found is 611. let alone teen.
idk, scott said alot of parents had video cams, so im anxious to see if one makes its way to you tube

frk

ok im on the phone now, apparently hes dislexic
560 was the lift at 165
even still
said its posted in a the local paper, im gunna try n find it n post the link

frk

**broken link removed**

there it is

when i was a sophomore there was a junior that was amazingly strong - he was 16. i remember the 1st time i met him he asked me to spot him on bench as he proceeded to bench 365, then 385, then 405!!! i was nervous that i wouldnt be able to spot that much but he didnt need any assistance. he was deadlifting 7 plates (685) for reps. he was very heavy though, at least 275, maybe 300 or more, i cant recall. not sloppy fat though, just very thick - barrel chest with stubby arms.

of course those weights at 165 are incredibly impressive

yea we had some monsters as well, but noone 165 doing anywhere near what that kid did
shit i graduated benchin 275(80lb less than bdw) lol
but i powercleaned low 4s at that age its retard strength lol
frk

Those are great numbers at any age, but very very impressive at 16!!

ok im on the phone now, apparently hes dislexic
560 was the lift at 165
even still
said its posted in a the local paper, im gunna try n find it n post the link

frk

Still an amazing feat for someone his age and size. How tall is he? He must be fairly short.

Wonder what his squat was, it sounds like its in the 400s somewhere.

that i dont know buddy
he said the kid didnt even look the part, looked like a highschool kid lol
frk

that i dont know buddy
he said the kid didnt even look the part, looked like a highschool kid lol
frk

Just think about how strong he will be after just another 5 years of lifting and growing. If he doesnt burn out, he might be a name that we all hear of a lot more.

at 165.. those are nice numbers...i have my hs bench record for under 170...dont know if they ever took it away because of rumors i sauced...i swear they were just rumors!;)

I don't know a lot about lift record for high school etc, but know a lot of strong guys when I went to school and my father knew someone also in HS same town that had some big lifts. I weighed 165-175 and could bench 315. My squat was around 500. Couldn't tell you what my dead was because I did not do them. Another person at school other side of town had a guy weigh in 180s bench 405. I actually wrestled the guy and l lost. Strongest person I ever wrestled and I thought I was strong. The other guy father knew was in 180s and had a bench record somewhere in 400s.

Very impressive.
At 16 I could hit 315, I was around 170lbs @ 6'2". Very lean and wirey. No supps at all, just lots of mama's linguine and lasagna.

I don't know a lot about lift record for high school etc, but know a lot of strong guys when I went to school and my father knew someone also in HS same town that had some big lifts. I weighed 165-175 and could bench 315. My squat was around 500. Couldn't tell you what my dead was because I did not do them. Another person at school other side of town had a guy weigh in 180s bench 405. I actually wrestled the guy and l lost. Strongest person I ever wrestled and I thought I was strong. The other guy father knew was in 180s and had a bench record somewhere in 400s.

i wrestled too, i did the record right off wrestling season which left me pretty weak and light, sounds like you wrecked me in the squat! mine sucked, deadlift not bad, bench was 330...also had to stay under 170 for the middleweight cause the next level up every record was held by Turk Fickling...who looked like a BB in high school, and continued to compete up until a few years back..he had 400plus bench in HS

one of my childhood buddies is a football coach at a highschool near by. well they( the local highschools) had a powerlifting comp.
i got a phone call from him that a 16yr old 165lb junior benched 350 raw and pulled 650lb. if im not mistaken that may be a alltime record if the kid does it in a legit meet.
frk

yeah that body weight makes that sick!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member