over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hit a plateau

Towelie

Banned
I've hit a plateau and i havent been able to gain size or get any stronger.
i've tried switching work outs, tried no protien for 3 months now i got back on protien.

how can i get through this? its frustrating

I've hit a plateau and i havent been able to gain size or get any stronger.
i've tried switching work outs, tried no protien for 3 months now i got back on protien.

how can i get through this? its frustrating

Did you check out Phil's "Friendly Advice" column in the main forum? That's one suggestion.

bro,
select a target bodywt start with
eat protien = 2 x target bodywt in pounds.
fat = 0.5 target bodywt in pounds
carbs = 75grams simple carbs post workout
50 grams of complexcarbs pre workout.
stay on this diet until you plateau. once you plateau ADD 700 CALORIES from either fat ( monounsaturated fats) or from complex carbs.keep at it four to six months then again increase the calories when you plateau.

train heavy .... always strive for more reps or more poundage every next workout...

Last edited:
bro,
select a target bodywt start with
eat protien = 2 x target bodywt in pounds.
fat = 0.5 target bodywt in pounds
carbs = 75grams simple carbs post workout
50 grams of complexcarbs pre workout.
stay on this diet until you plateau. once you plateau ADD 700 CALORIES from either fat ( monounsaturated fats) or from complex carbs..

my point is once you know that you are eating alot of protien while training hard and still not gaining wt then it just a matter of eating enough calories.

train heavy .... always strive for more reps or more poundage every next workout...

bro feel free to step back and let someone evaluate what your doing by having a good second set of eyes look at you and your plan..

feel free to send over your diet and plan with a current pic., even if you dont have a pic thats ok

Im not trying to solicit your business. i can spot weaknesses in diets and plans pretty easy.. I have been doing a lot of work lately and surely dont mind helping a good PM member get a head.

Feel freel to drop me a line at my email, remind me who you are and i will look it all over and also.. Let me try to get into your head.. I think I can help you realize how much time and effort your putting into the gym...

There is no way i want anyone following a diet, and a plan, training hard daily and not seeing gains and progress... It doesnt matter if you work with me or not.. I would love to give you a hand here!

email is [email protected]

this goes for any others here too..

You would be suprised that you maybe over looking something so simple but its hard as hell to see.. a strong second set of eyes can really be helpfull.

bro feel free to step back and let someone evaluate what your doing by having a good second set of eyes look at you and your plan..

feel free to send over your diet and plan with a current pic., even if you dont have a pic thats ok

Im not trying to solicit your business. i can spot weaknesses in diets and plans pretty easy.. I have been doing a lot of work lately and surely dont mind helping a good PM member get a head.

Feel freel to drop me a line at my email, remind me who you are and i will look it all over and also.. Let me try to get into your head.. I think I can help you realize how much time and effort your putting into the gym...

There is no way i want anyone following a diet, and a plan, training hard daily and not seeing gains and progress... It doesnt matter if you work with me or not.. I would love to give you a hand here!

email is [email protected]

this goes for any others here too..

You would be suprised that you maybe over looking something so simple but its hard as hell to see.. a strong second set of eyes can really be helpfull.

i contacted you through email hopefully i get some great help, thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner