over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hmmm...

I hate bullshit artists... Their bullshit makes me so angry I cant see straight:mad: lol I dont know why...

Maybe one of the experts can diagnose you based on research they have done in porcupines:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**

It would be great if the doctors that do q and a in the new section were certified by big a as actual doctors

The board seems to be getting a lot of doctors, lawyers and know-it-alls lately, as it happens every year.

Maybe we should get them their own forum so that we can keep their knowledge contained..

I'm a Doctor, Lawyer and know-it-all:D Do I get 3 forums;)

Seriously, most of these guys are gone so fast because they get caught up in a lie and proven dip shits that it would probably not be worth the time to set it up. Maybe better to let them entertain the banned forum until they can prove who they are, now that's an idea:headbang:

So the guy who said to send him pics of my vag wasn't a GYN? Oh man!:confused::rolleyes:

what i want to know is what makes sombody an "expert" in their field??

formal training or education? cause i know some people who have years and years of shooling to back up their "expertise" but are dumb as a rock in the field they are in because they have never had to apply it outside of a class room , I see alot of "nutritionist" like this.

Id be much more inclined to take body building advice from Jo-Bob the highschool drop out , mechanic down the road thats 250 pound ,lean and has been competing for 15 years , than some pencil neck nerd that has a PHD in nutrition and exercise physiology.

we are very fortunate here to have some incredibly smart guys in this sport , granted their is alot of crap to wade though now and then and somtimes their oppinions dont matchup but thats what makes it intersting.

I'd love to hear sombody like "Magnum" debate dieting stragities with "bigNshredded" , im sure it would tunr into a 20 page name calling cat fight but out of all that im ceretain alot of us can take some nuggets of usefull info

I was sarcastic about a separate forum for the experts.

Real, true experts, are on this board. And they are here as they have proven themselves over the years.
The fly by nights dissapear rather quickly as they cannot maintain their "expertise" long enough and get found out.

Secret Agent-Cowboy-Astronaut-Millionaire checking in.
Feel free to ask me any questions.

**broken link removed**

wow! still, you're not a doctor!

Big A - funny that you just posted. I was reading a facebook post from Dave Tate - guy you would love, hardcore, toughest SOB you can find, and EXTREMELY intelligent...anyways here is my cut and paste of what he said today, I think you'll enjoy it.

From Dave Tate - Today's Rant. If all the Guru Marketing Trainers are so good then why are they never in their own before and after pics? Why do we never see videos of them training? Why do we not see training videos of who they work with? Many years ago I saw one of these GURUs who weighed close to 260 get smashed on a 18 inch box squat with 275. He tried it 5 or 6 times and got stapled every time. Each set was worse and it got to the point we wouldn't spot him anymore because we were sick of lifting the damn weight off him. Making matters worse this all happened at WSBB. He was book smart but couldn't lift a weight to save his life and was out of shape.

More comments from Dave...

Here is how I feel on seeking advice in anything, The four rules of advice.
1. Who did they learn from?
2. Who have they trained with?
3. What have they personally done?
4. Who have they made better than them?

If they exceed is all of these the advice will be good. Not that you should take it all as absolute truth it's enough to at-least listen.

I'll add my own
- If they have a secret internet identity, and have a name like I'mshredded2000 or GuruKing001 then be very suspicious...

Last edited:
Big A - funny that you just posted. I was reading a facebook post from Dave Tate - guy you would love, hardcore, toughest SOB you can find, and EXTREMELY intelligent...anyways here is my cut and paste of what he said today, I think you'll enjoy it.

From Dave Tate - Today's Rant. If all the Guru Marketing Trainers are so good then why are they never in their own before and after pics? Why do we never see videos of them training? Why do we not see training videos of who they work with? Many years ago I saw one of these GURUs who weighed close to 260 get smashed on a 18 inch box squat with 275. He tried it 5 or 6 times and got stapled every time. Each set was worse and it got to the point we wouldn't spot him anymore because we were sick of lifting the damn weight off him. Making matters worse this all happened at WSBB. He was book smart but couldn't lift a weight to save his life and was out of shape.

More comments from Dave...

Here is how I feel on seeking advice in anything, The four rules of advice.
1. Who did they learn from?
2. Who have they trained with?
3. What have they personally done?
4. Who have they made better than them?

If they exceed is all of these the advice will be good. Not that you should take it all as absolute truth it's enough to at-least listen.

I'll add my own
- If they have a secret internet identity, and have a name like I'mshredded2000 or GuruKing001 then be very suspicious...

Dont forget GH15 too! :rolleyes:

i think we should welcome everyone. all experts. cut chemist seems to know his stuff and others that have spoke up on the peptide scene have seemed to get banned. we are looking for real info here. why not let them speak the truth? because a sponser or 2 gets mad because they cant back up there claims?

Last edited:
i think we should welcome everyone. all experts. cut chemist seems to know his stuff and others that have spoke up on the peptide scene have seemed to get banned. we are looking for real info here. why not let them speak the truth? because a sponser or 2 gets mad because they cant back up there claims?

We do let anybody welcome here but the problem from the past such as Gavin Cain, and other so called Guru's out there giving out false information to the public is very dangerous unless they have proof of there licence and doctorate, MD and shit. Alot of self proclaimed guru's have come and go on this forum and got busted!

people are gullible

after all they believed me wen i made posts saying i trained kangeroos as guard animals to protect properties (like dogs)

on another note:
i got an accounting degree and human resources degree, with majors in economics and business

and somehow there all useless on this board

maybe i should told everyone i was a bio-chemist who worked for NAKAs (National Australian Kangaroo Association) which trains kangeroos to go to war :D

people are gullible

after all they believed me wen i made posts saying i trained kangeroos as guard animals to protect properties (like dogs)

on another note:
i got an accounting degree and human resources degree, with majors in economics and business

and somehow there all useless on this board

maybe i should told everyone i was a bio-chemist who worked for NAKAs (National Australian Kangaroo Association) which trains kangeroos to go to war :D

You told me other day you giving SKippy the Kangaroo some halo, tren, test over 1 gram each! WTF. :D

We do let anybody welcome here but the problem from the past such as Gavin Cain, and other so called Guru's out there giving out false information to the public is very dangerous unless they have proof of there licence and doctorate, MD and shit. Alot of self proclaimed guru's have come and go on this forum and got busted!

I remember Gavin. We were on the same board for awhile before I came over here, and he showed up later....and well you guys know the rest.

There is just so much BS that gets spread around here and everywhere from day to day that in some instances can be very harmful. My advice to all the newer people joining up is to spend some time here just reading and help out if you have specific experience relating to what someone may be asking.

Stick around and watch...take it all in. You will soon see who you can trust and who not to listen to. There are a ton of good people here that are so far ahead in this game then I could ever be, and they never hesitate to respond to me when I ask a question.

I have been here for awhile. I don't post alot as there is so much to read and research. You have a wealth of knowledge here and innovative people are breaking new ground and rewriting a lot of what we thought we knew.

And the best thing is that they don't tell you to accept what they say, they encourage you to test it out in real life for yourself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131