over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hmmm...

Big A - funny that you just posted. I was reading a facebook post from Dave Tate - guy you would love, hardcore, toughest SOB you can find, and EXTREMELY intelligent...anyways here is my cut and paste of what he said today, I think you'll enjoy it.

From Dave Tate - Today's Rant. If all the Guru Marketing Trainers are so good then why are they never in their own before and after pics? Why do we never see videos of them training? Why do we not see training videos of who they work with? Many years ago I saw one of these GURUs who weighed close to 260 get smashed on a 18 inch box squat with 275. He tried it 5 or 6 times and got stapled every time. Each set was worse and it got to the point we wouldn't spot him anymore because we were sick of lifting the damn weight off him. Making matters worse this all happened at WSBB. He was book smart but couldn't lift a weight to save his life and was out of shape.

More comments from Dave...

Here is how I feel on seeking advice in anything, The four rules of advice.
1. Who did they learn from?
2. Who have they trained with?
3. What have they personally done?
4. Who have they made better than them?

If they exceed is all of these the advice will be good. Not that you should take it all as absolute truth it's enough to at-least listen.

I'll add my own
- If they have a secret internet identity, and have a name like I'mshredded2000 or GuruKing001 then be very suspicious...

Right on, John.

So much bullshit flying on forums lately. sheesh.

Guys

Do yourself a favor and go to Mountaindog, Dante, Big A....FIRST with a question.....its your life here.......dont trust some internet poser hiding behind a name like Ragingbulltrainer

Do yourself a favor and go to Mountaindog, Dante, Big A....FIRST with a question.....its your life here.......dont trust some internet poser hiding behind a name like Ragingbulltrainer

you dont want to answer questions??

Its the guys like , BigA , Mountaindog , Dante , Shelby , Homonuculus , Magnum , Chris250 , Tenny and about 2 dozen others here (that my sleep deprovation isint allowing me to pull from) that have been in this game for a long time , they have seen the fad drugs and suplements and workout come and go and they steadly get better and help other get better.

Im sure that their are some guys that are very well versed in this sport but dont have the body or trophies to back it up.

Several years ago "aeliop" helped me with dieting and when he told me what to eat I thought "this guys is a fucking waco" but then i remembered what i had heard and read about how Phil prepped for the USA's one year and though well , this guys is pretty damn big and always comes in in peak shape , he trained under Mr USA so he might know somthing and bigger than shit it worked. To my knowledge i dont think Tony has any formal nutrition or workout training , i assume he never spent much time in a lab either but he definatly know what he is doing.

Look at who you are asking advice from and what they have done , if some ass clown who is 200 pounds and not stage ready yet taking 3 grams of drugs offers you cycle advice id be willing to bet he doesnt have a clue what the fuck he is talking about

Phil you killed me on that one! Raging bull trainer! ha ha ha . Got me smiling.
Really though I would love to see that shit contained so I don't have to sift through it.Good looking out Big guy. Thanks, T

I think I would be a podiatrist. I think there is less chance of dealing with truly gross shit like a proctologist or gynecologist would see!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Dude,
I've seen some horrible lookin feet......;)

Remember I was preparing for my first show a while back. Been on another board for a long time and this guy on there claimed he could take me to the next level. He had pics of himself up and was a big boy so thought I'd listen to what he said. Told him my previous cycles were,

1: 500mg test c 12 weeks
2: 350 test p 350 tren a 8 weeks
3: 750 test e 400 tren e 12 weeks
never touched gh or slin in any of those

He told me to jump on
1250mg test
700mg tren a
900mg eq
150-250mg drol ed
15-20 iu hgh ed
10 iu slin pre and post workout
7 iu slin every meal

Just laughed when I read that. Didn't do it in case any of you were wondering. Taught me to not listen to people who can't be held accountable on the forums.

Remember I was preparing for my first show a while back. Been on another board for a long time and this guy on there claimed he could take me to the next level. He had pics of himself up and was a big boy so thought I'd listen to what he said. Told him my previous cycles were,

1: 500mg test c 12 weeks
2: 350 test p 350 tren a 8 weeks
3: 750 test e 400 tren e 12 weeks
never touched gh or slin in any of those

He told me to jump on
1250mg test
700mg tren a
900mg eq
150-250mg drol ed
15-20 iu hgh ed
10 iu slin pre and post workout
7 iu slin every meal

Just laughed when I read that. Didn't do it in case any of you were wondering. Taught me to not listen to people who can't be held accountable on the forums.

15-20IU's of HGH ED? did i read that right??? what occupation did he think you had

I tend to be skeptical of doctors in general, but why would anyone not welcome a doctor's opinion on a board like this?

I tend to be skeptical of doctors in general, but why would anyone not welcome a doctor's opinion on a board like this?

No one is saying that they wouldn't listen to a doctors opinion, just too many guys have come and gone claiming to be one and not actually being one.

15-20IU's of HGH ED? did i read that right??? what occupation did he think you had

Yea man no joke. Apart from how much that'd cost, just couldn't believe he'd suggest 15-20ius right off the bat. And it wasn't gh15 but the cycle just sounded like something he'd suggest.

God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas, but for scars.
-Elbert Hubbard

This is one of my favorite quotes of all times and really sums it up for me. Real world experience is ten thousand times more valuable than any knowledge learned in a book or on a blackboard. I see people all the time that operate under the terrible assumption that just because someone has a few initials behind their name, then they must know what they are talking about. Its just not realistic. I have seen firsthand many, many just complete idiots graduate medical/law school..etc. There is a big difference in my eyes in being able to score high on an exam and actually being to relate that to the real world.....

I think it is unwise to be extreme on either end of the spectrum. I like to learn from people with real world experience as well as from people educated from schools, studies, research, and other sources of knowledge.
I see too many people that will only take information from one end.... the 'screw studies, I only believe it if I have seen it with my own eyes' guys and the 'It can't be true because there is no study to support it' guys have both got it wrong, IMO.

The board seems to be getting a lot of doctors, lawyers and know-it-alls lately, as it happens every year.

Maybe we should get them their own forum so that we can keep their knowledge contained..
------------
I for one agree with this 100% (except for Dr. G)! I mean when one of these credentialed guys gets on a thread, it kills the thresd bcuz the first thing they do is throw their credentials in everyones face telling every1 else that they're misinforming/wrong and that they are right based on some 'on-lable' research that has been done.

Everything used in this industry is 'off lable'! There is no university studies regarding the doses that are taken or long term effects of those doses/products that the bb community is using!

All this is sorted out by the bb community from anacdotal information & to a degree but not exclussively, extrapilated from whatever testing has been done on the lower doses of on-lable theraputic type use of that product!

I say give these guys their own forum and let them quible it out amongst themselves as to who is right!

Last edited:
Well seems so we just lost another Dr's thread :headbang:

Big A,

I appreciate this board and try to help out every member with their medical questions. I get probably 10 messages a day strictly medical questions that i try to help out. I can definitely understand concerns with people that pose and try to pretend to be something they are not.

If you like to PM me and verify my credentials privately i have no problem with that at all :)

Too bad so much is sent via PMs. I'm sure many would be interested in what you have to say.

I would like your opinion on the long term use of anabolics and I'm talking long term as in decades. Say someone started in their 20s and have been on continuously through their 40,50s and beyond.

It's always been my understanding that high dose oral compounds is where you get into trouble if use excessively with breaks. But what about injects? Averaging 1.5-2 grams a week for life? And are their some injects worse than others? It seems that Tren A has more of an adverse effect than others. The fact that you lose your cardio and get so out breathe easily can't be good long term. What is it about Tren A that causes this and can it have long term adverse effects along with any injectible?

Sounds like a plan

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner