advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HO HO HO AND MERRY CHRISTMAS PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE MEMBERS!

Santa Claus

Newbies
Dear ProMuscle,

I have been making my list and checking it twice and making my final choices on who has been naughty and who has been nice. The elves here at the North Pole have been working especially hard in the off-season to make all the toys for all the girls and boys. Unfortunately some of the children have been asking Saint Nick to produce documentation that our toys are pharmaceutical grade and asking for pictures of the factory to prove it’s on the up and up. Those children can all expect coal in their stockings (in the form of a letter from customs).
I have decided to post this letter to give some of you a last minute chance before Christmas to change your ways or revise your wish list.
First off, some of you need to make revisions to your wish list;
Lynx: I would love to grant your wish of a 2008 Dodge Challenger. Unfortunately last year when I came down the chimney all of the cookies were already eaten and all that was left was crumbs. I think you know who to blame!
Mainevent: Stacy Keibler will not fit under the tree. You will have to ask for something else.
SVFootball: Never ask Santa to help you pass an athletic physical! You almost made the naughty list!
Kaiser: We do not make nude coffee table books at the North Pole!
Big A: Santa cannot give you more real estate nor can I lower your interest rates.
BaldNazi: You sent me the wrong list I think. I need your “wish list” not your “hit list”.
Now let me mention who is on the naughty and nice list;
Phil: You are definitely on the nice list because Santa is 100% a Hernon disciple!
Vander: Congratulations on coming in first! On the naughty list! Expect coal in your stockings! By the way, I have some cloths that I KNOW would fit you if your interested.
Ozzgirl: On the top of the nice list without a doubt.
Oldfella: You are borderline buddy but Ozzgirl is making up for you big time!
Alex: Come on, did you think I wouldn’t see the ass thread?
TP4U: Your borderline also buddy! You better keep your shirt on and your bare ass off the board between now and Christmas Eve.
Jethro: You shot three of my reindeer last year you sonofabitch, NAUGHTY!
Hutch: You have been a very good boy this year. Thanks for helping me make those great shirts for all the girls and boys!
Lucian: You stay away from Mexico and you stay away from the naughty list. You have been warned!
Well this is the short list but you all know pretty much where you stand. I suggest you adjust accordingly. If any of you don’t get what you wanted for Christmas I am sorry but this year has been total chaos and I just can’t get my packages to everyone. Only Alin can do that!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the ProMuscle family! You are never to old to still believe!

- Santa

Last edited:
LMBO......nice job Santa.

Since i cant have Stacy, can I have Lynx.......in the new Camaro?

Oh and one more thing, how can I add Rich Rodiguez to Baldnazi's HIT list?

LOL....Now that is FUNNY!!!!! Thanks Santa...:D

Very creative and funny. :D

i dont think this is really santa claus.....

Sassy's Christmas List

LOL... that was great post!

Dear Santa,
I have been bless with a new husband and many other wonderful things in my life. The only thing I want this year for Christmas is our power turned on at our new house, so Please give the inspector a very good Christmas... so he will be in a good mood and pass us on our inspection.

Thanks,
Sassy.

wait so is that a no???

:(

Hahaha!

Great thread Santa!!:)

I'll MAKE MORE I SWEAR!! :D

HAHA

Dear Santa,

I want to apologize for sending the "Hit List", I mixed up my papers. My wish list is the following...

2008 Porshe Cayenne Turbo S....(in white of course)
and an assorted box of torture devices from the Dark Ages so I can carry out my secret plans.

Thank You Santa Claus!!!
BN

This thread has so much potential, lmao :D:p Great shit Saint Nick:p

Hi Santa!
I was was wondering about Ralph the brown-nosed reindeer and how he was doing... I heard he was just as fast as Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, but just couldn't stop as fast?

Dear Santa,

I want to apologize for sending the "Hit List", I mixed up my papers. My wish list is the following...

2008 Porshe Cayenne Turbo S....(in white of course)
and an assorted box of torture devices from the Dark Ages so I can carry out my secret plans.

Thank You Santa Claus!!!
BN

thats the funniest thing ever! ...(in white of course)
instant classic!

Dear Santa...

Thank you for thinking of me:D
I don't get to be on top very much..oops, what are we talking about again?:p Oh yeah...Chrissy stuff. Anyway..I hope you and 'Mrs Claus' have a GREAT Festive Season & all the best for the New Year!

PS. I think reindeer have daggs too!:eek: LOL

THAT'S DAMN FUNNY!

I AM NOT THE NAUGHTY ONE! PLUS, I'VE BEEN GOOD THIS YEAR....I WAS FORCED BY OPERATION RAW [GAY, BULLSHIT, WASTE OF TAX DOLLARS] DEAL TO BE A HORMONELESS LITTLE GIRL.

I HAD NO NASTY THOUGHTS ABOUT WOMEN, DIDN'T KILL ANYTHING, DIDN'T SLAY ANY ASS, AND WAS SO BORING THAT I SHOULD GET SOMETHING NICE IN MY STOCKING, SANTA!

PLUS, THOSE OLD BASTARD REINDEER NEEDED TO BE REPLACED WITH SOME FRESH FLYERS. I DID YOU A FAVOR, SANTA! THOSE HAIRY PRICKS FORMED A UNION AND WERE BITCHIN' ABOUT OVER-TIME PAY.

YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN, THAT YOU WERE GLAD TO SEE DONNER AND BLITZEN GO...AND ESPECIALLY THAT PUSSY RUDOLF. HE DID THE MOST COMPLAINING AND WAS ALWAYS BRAGGING ABOUT HIS "CONTRIBUTION" BEING GREATER THAN THE OTHERS.

I'D LIKE 100 TEST AMPULES AND SOME 100 PRIMOBOLAN AMPULES JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS.

THANKS SANTA, AND NO HARD FEELINGS, ABOUT CALLING ME OUT ON THE BOARD. I KNOW HOW IT IS DEALING WITH THE HOLIDAY "HATERS"...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D

Dear Santa,
I've been a super good girl this year. I would like the following: a new wardrobe, a new car, to win the lottery, some new boobies to go with the new clothes, to pass all my classes and graduate sometime in the very near future, and I would also like a suger daddy!!! Cant I still keep nosmas?
Thanks
hngrygrl

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear