over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Horrible experience

I just didn't know if we were allowed to use a companies like that. Yes, my punctuation was bad because I was tired. Plus it's a forum, I wasn't aware I would be graded on my punctuation! lol just being a smart ass

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just didn't know if we were allowed to use a companies like that. Yes, my punctuation was bad because I was tired. Plus it's a forum, I wasn't aware I would be graded on my punctuation! lol just being a smart ass

Not to be rude, but it is hard to understand what you are saying. It gave me a headache reading it. I say slow down, break up paragraphs and don't run sentences.

I have no ideas for you brother. I never got labs done because, well, ten years ago this forum didn't exist. It was straight trial and error at the local gym lol.

Have you taken time off between cycles? That was the main thing that really messed my levels up.

Btw, that was great stuff. Made me all primal and shit.

This forum existed way longer than 10 years ago.. LOL

Most of us were on similar forums since the mid 90's

Not sure where you were informed that we weren't here -10 years ago

Not to be rude, but it is hard to understand what you are saying. It gave me a headache reading it. I say slow down, break up paragraphs and don't run sentences.

Pesty - you are the voice of reason in this whacko world! I know that we will meet one day and I look forward to it.. My wife told me the other day that I talk about some of the guys on here just like I do my local friends.

You are wise dude Pesty - don't quit this BB scene !

I will be back solid soon!

I had my experience begin around 5-7 years ago (wish I had known about this site then as it would've saved me alot of my negative experiences at the time) and I'm sorry for anyone who has had my same experience.

I feel alot better after running a correct pct cycle. I guess all I can say is it's a lesson learned that when anyone of us runs anything have the proper knowledge and tools before beginning. I apologize for that huge personal story & I appreciate everyone on here that provide help.
Thanks again

I had my experience begin around 5-7 years ago (wish I had known about this site then as it would've saved me alot of my negative experiences at the time) and I'm sorry for anyone who has had my same experience.

I feel alot better after running a correct pct cycle. I guess all I can say is it's a lesson learned that when anyone of us runs anything have the proper knowledge and tools before beginning. I apologize for that huge personal story & I appreciate everyone on here that provide help.
Thanks again

We are here to help you, just want to make sure we read you right. There is some very smart people here to assist. To give the best advice, they need to know all info. I know some guys are tough on you here, but those same guys would also help you in a heartbeat. Stick around, this is a great board.

So far I've met some really good guys & it amazes you that just when you thought nobody cared, those knowledgeable wonderful guys are right there to help!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity