over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOT CHICK AT THE GYM HAS A BIG CRUSH ON ME

Good for you, Bro! Nice looking girl.
And you're friggin' big, Man! What's your weight in these pics?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but one answer is: yes...if there are no reasons not to (friend, marriage etc.), then yes, tear it up! Why the hell not?

Enjoy!

As your dropping the hammer on her ... pull her hair and ask her what her BF's name was again!

LoL

Stay away....unless you smash it just for fun, but don't even mess with trying to have a relationship with her.

Just by what you said with her having a boyfriend and by the way she poses in her photos gives me all the info I would need to make a decision.

if she has a man dont try to date her, but shes small enough that you dont need to "drop the hammer" just "beat your meat with her body" lol big sparty style.

DONT FALL IN LOVE. Because when you are at work and she is in the store, the mall, the gym she is carefully selecting her next prey just as a black widow does and suck the life out of it.

But you see the thing about a black widow is TWEB, if you keep it under your shoe it cant bite you. Let her chase fuck her at will and never settle with a woman in pursuit of another man when she is in a currrent relationship

Have fun for a night but tell her to leave her toothbrush and panties in the car because she isnt staying that long, lol BOOOM!

I cannot offer any advice until I see a pic of her nekkid.

I'd hit that for sure. Leave a map of the Philippines on her stomach and then send her back to her boyfriend. ;devil-smi

If you don't fuck her immediately, I will hunt you down! And kill you and fuck her myself!!

You're looking big bro, my brother said that he saw you there a few weeks ago... Good looking girl, just play it by ear...;)

She could be what we call a "dick teaser" and just loves the attention, theres plenty of chicks like that around...

Yes but I advise he investigates whether this is true or not :D

if she has a man dont try to date her, but shes small enough that you dont need to "drop the hammer" just "beat your meat with her body" lol big sparty style.

DONT FALL IN LOVE. Because when you are at work and she is in the store, the mall, the gym she is carefully selecting her next prey just as a black widow does and suck the life out of it.

But you see the thing about a black widow is TWEB, if you keep it under your shoe it cant bite you. Let her chase fuck her at will and never settle with a woman in pursuit of another man when she is in a currrent relationship

Have fun for a night but tell her to leave her toothbrush and panties in the car because she isnt staying that long, lol BOOOM!
YOU'RE ONE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER LOL ! I'LL BE HITTING YOU UP REAL SOON MAYBE TONIGHT

Agreed...... However, Maybe she is looking for someone new? Maybe she has an open relationship with her boyfriend? Maybe her boyfriend lets her date on the side? Maybe she is just a cool person and wants to hang out at the gym only? who knows? But out of respect if she was your girl, and she was following another guy around the gym, you wouldn't like it. Correct? So my vote is just come straight out and ask her about her boyfriend. You'll know right up front what her game is and what's she getting at with you.

Other then that, she is HAAAWWWWWT! :D

Ahhhh, the voice of wisdom and experience=-)

YOU'RE ONE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER LOL ! I'LL BE HITTING YOU UP REAL SOON MAYBE TONIGHT

AWESOME, 1 more day until she feels the wrath of the boom.

NOTE: if i check this thread in 2 weeks and see that you fell in love, I surely will put 500mg in your prop.... OUCHHHH :eek: ....... lol Just Playing

Good Luck Brother and have a great time.

AWESOME, 1 more day until she feels the wrath of the boom.

NOTE: if i check this thread in 2 weeks and see that you fell in love, I surely will put 500mg in your prop.... OUCHHHH :eek: ....... lol Just Playing

Good Luck Brother and have a great time.

You make the board fun bro!!!!

Don't do it if she has a boyfriend. How would you feel if it was the other way around and someone was pounding your girl?
Also, all it takes is one crazy boyfriend with a gun that finds out your fucking her. Just saying. You never know.

One of my best friends was hit from behind with a lead pipe after fucking somones girl. He nearly died, and hasn't been all the way right since then.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity