advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I buy and send Bitcoin instantly?

PumpinIron

Registered
Normally I use Coinbase for this but they're giving me the run around. I'm buying something from someone and he only wants to be paid in Bitcoin (don't worry, it's nothing illicit). I logged into by Coinbase today, purchased Bitcoin, then tried to send it to this guy. Coinbase comes back and tell me the funds are not available for transfer outside of Coinbase until September 6th. Well, I can't wait that long, not even close.

It seems I'm in a pickle. How do I go about instantly buying and sending someone Bitcoin? This is turning into a real nightmare when what I want to do is seemingly simple.

It it from an individual.
Or see if you can use a bitcoin ATM.

It appears CashApp doesn’t let you send to Bitcoin wallets anymore.
Hmm, well to test it I literally just sent myself a few $ of BTC from CashApp to my Coinbase wallet. Worked fine, took less than a minute to complete the steps, same as any other BTC sending transaction I've done in the past 8 months or so.

Normally I use Coinbase for this but they're giving me the run around. I'm buying something from someone and he only wants to be paid in Bitcoin (don't worry, it's nothing illicit). I logged into by Coinbase today, purchased Bitcoin, then tried to send it to this guy. Coinbase comes back and tell me the funds are not available for transfer outside of Coinbase until September 6th. Well, I can't wait that long, not even close.

It seems I'm in a pickle. How do I go about instantly buying and sending someone Bitcoin? This is turning into a real nightmare when what I want to do is seemingly simple.
Coinbase only does this if you’re a new user or haven’t made and transactions for a long period. It’s usually not as long as they say it’s going to be (but it probably will be a few business days) so just check again every day.

Once you’ve gotten past this you’ll be able buy/sell/send same day.

Coinbase only does this if you’re a new user or haven’t made and transactions for a long period. It’s usually not as long as they say it’s going to be (but it probably will be a few business days) so just check again every day.

I traded heavily on GDAX for three-four years.

Never transferred out for illicit purchases. Quite literally made three transfers out and they froze my account and banned me from their platform. Had to get a lawyer to unfreeze my assets.

I sent around $5k via cashapp in the past month or so, all instant transactions

That must be it then. I'm not a new user but I haven't made a transaction for about 6 months.

I'll wait it out and see if the money comes off hold sooner than they say. Hopefully @hghpower will understand (y)

I sent around $5k via cashapp in the past month or so, all instant transactions
I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I'm a new CashApp user. When I go to try and send the Bitcoin I just purchased it won't let me send it to a wallet address at all. When I enter a wallet address it simply won't let me proceed to the next step.

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I'm a new CashApp user. When I go to try and send the Bitcoin I just purchased it won't let me send it to a wallet address at all. When I enter a wallet address it simply won't let me proceed to the next step.
Did you verify on CashApp?

Edit: that is, did you verify your personage and bank info?

Did you verify on CashApp?

Edit: that is, did you verify your personage and bank info?

Yep

Check this out:

Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 3.18.47 PM.png

As you can see in the screenshot, it will only let me send to a name or $Cashtag. When I try and copy and paste a wallet address it won't even let me press the "next" button.

Pretty darn weird since I am verified and everything.

Not true anymore. I've used coinbase several times. I used it about 3-4 months ago and had to verify my identity with my drivers license to be able to instantly transfer bitcoin, so I did and it worked instantly. But, I tried to instantly purchase and send bitcoin in coinbase about a month ago and it is no longer instant. They have changed their policies and force a wait. I lost $70 in one week waiting for bitcoin to become available.

Not true anymore. I've used coinbase several times. I used it about 3-4 months ago and had to verify my identity with my drivers license to be able to instantly transfer bitcoin, so I did and it worked instantly. But, I tried to instantly purchase and send bitcoin in coinbase about a month ago and it is no longer instant. They have changed their policies and force a wait. I lost $70 in one week waiting for bitcoin to become available.

That's what I'm dealing with right now.

I bought $1500 worth of Bitcoin today with the expectation to be able to send it instantly as I have done in the past. Now I'm going to have to wait who knows how long (they say until September 6th but we'll see) to send it.

Will I lose or make money in the process? Who the hell knows. Moreover now I have a sponsor who is waiting for my payment but I'm screwed until Coinbase releases my funds. What a croc of b.s.

It's never been like this for me before in the past and I've put tens of thousands into Coinbase.

I’m afraid to use other exchanges too. My worry is that I’ll setup an account, buy Bitcoin with my debit card, and then immediately they’ll do the same thing as Coinbase and my money will be locked up for X amount of time with no way to immediately send it.

These companies are shady as hell, that’s for sure.

That's what I'm dealing with right now.

I bought $1500 worth of Bitcoin today with the expectation to be able to send it instantly as I have done in the past. Now I'm going to have to wait who knows how long (they say until September 6th but we'll see) to send it.

Will I lose or make money in the process? Who the hell knows. Moreover now I have a sponsor who is waiting for my payment but I'm screwed until Coinbase releases my funds. What a croc of b.s.

It's never been like this for me before in the past and I've put tens of thousands into Coinbase.
Looked back through my emails, made my coinbase purchase June 7, bitcoin was to be available to send outside of coinbase on June 13. Bitcoin was not released until June 13. Sept 6 seems like a really long wait. With the latest bitcoin crash, companies filing bankruptcy and freezing bitcoin assets with no legal responsibility to refund, I personally wouldn't sit on it. I'd sell it back to coinbase and figure something else out.

Looked back through my emails, made my coinbase purchase June 7, bitcoin was to be available to send outside of coinbase on June 13. Bitcoin was not released until June 13. Sept 6 seems like a really long wait. With the latest bitcoin crash, companies filing bankruptcy and freezing bitcoin assets with no legal responsibility to refund, I personally wouldn't sit on it. I'd sell it back to coinbase and figure something else out.

I converted it back to USD within Coinbase. Of course now I can’t even withdraw the USD until September 6th either. This is nuts. They’re basically holding my money for ransom 🤦🏻

It’s true in my experience. My initial purchase after a long time away made me wait a few days. Since then I’ve made many and have been able to buy and pay same day. This was all within the last 2-3months. A couple times I had to verify with DL but still could send instantly once verified.

I converted it back to USD within Coinbase. Of course now I can’t even withdraw the USD until September 6th either. This is nuts. They’re basically holding my money for ransom 🤦🏻

I dealt with the same thing, hate BITCON and all this other coin crap

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner