over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin fees

Yep, happened to me with coinbase. Warning others so they don't have the same problem, cause finding another BTC exchange was a pain in the ass. Thank God for Cash app.
What are some other good wallets to use?

I used cashapp once, said fuck it for some reason and sent directly to somebody instead of through a wallet and they banned me. That was probably 4 years ago.
Been thinking of trying to set up another account
coinbase did this to me within 6 months of their launch for sending directly to dnms allegedly

most vendors are preferring/switching to monero as we speak, safer, more anon, lower rates .

Anyone ever try a bitcoin atm to send funds ?
I’ve bought bitcoin with cash at them and had it transferred to my wallet then on from there. Back when I did it fees were cheaper then this last one I did through coinbase but not sure now since the coinami fees went up so much too

I used cashapp once, said fuck it for some reason and sent directly to somebody instead of through a wallet and they banned me. That was probably 4 years ago.
Been thinking of trying to set up another account
Cash app is easy u just neeed an address to blockchain anonymous recipient up to 2,000 per 24 hours. Fees are so low I don’t know what they are.

I’ve bought bitcoin with cash at them and had it transferred to my wallet then on from there. Back when I did it fees were cheaper then this last one I did through coinbase but not sure now since the coinami fees went up so much too
Pardon me , I'm kind of a caveman . So I could put cash in and put it in any wallet number to send anyone funds ?

coinbase did this to me within 6 months of their launch for sending directly to dnms allegedly

most vendors are preferring/switching to monero as we speak, safer, more anon, lower rates .
With cashapp you can send bitcoin directly to a cashtag, with the caveat that the cashtag has bitcoin send/receive enabled. So Coinbase had a similar system where you could send BTC directly to another user without going thru a wallet?

Pardon me , I'm kind of a caveman . So I could put cash in and put it in any wallet number to send anyone funds ?
Yep, you buy it there and send it to whatever wallet you want by scanning a QR code at the atm that your wallet gives you when you select “receive”

Yep, you buy it there and send it to whatever wallet you want by scanning a QR code at the atm that your wallet gives you when you select “receive”
If I only get a wallet number can I manually put it in ? I just don't wanna order and fuck anyone around . I was using coin base but I don't keep much in , and they'll put a hold on it if you don't use it frequently, frustrating as fuck

Wish there was a cashapp/ bitcoin for dummies book

Fees are directly impacted by network traffic and since we are in the middle of a mini bullrun, transaction fees have skyrocketed.

Use USDT on TRC20. No price volatility and fees are minimal

If I only get a wallet number can I manually put it in ? I just don't wanna order and fuck anyone around . I was using coin base but I don't keep much in , and they'll put a hold on it if you don't use it frequently, frustrating as fuck
That I don’t know. I just always used the QR code

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner