over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do I get rid of this constant gas/bloat

Breakfast could be 3-4 Eggs and a cup of oats OR 2 small bananas
Maybe add in a scoop of whey if still hungry

Now if cutting, you want lower carbs...
If "bulking" you want higher carbs

Best bet is carb cycling to acquire both effects at the same time

So with that being said... Lunch could be either 8-10oz lean meat with 2 cups green veggies... Or you can do 8-10oz lean meat with one medium sweet potato or a cup of rice

Next meal the same of either or...

My favorite preworkout meal is 2 bananas and 2 scoop whey

Post workout is 2 scoop whey

Dinner is same as lunch but except add some nice fat all over your meal...such as olive oil or coconut oil all over your rice to slow the digestion of that meal while u sleep

Thats more or less your standard

I will give that a try. Jimmy u da man dawg.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Breakfast could be 3-4 Eggs and a cup of oats OR 2 small bananas
Maybe add in a scoop of whey if still hungry

Now if cutting, you want lower carbs...
If "bulking" you want higher carbs

Best bet is carb cycling to acquire both effects at the same time

So with that being said... Lunch could be either 8-10oz lean meat with 2 cups green veggies... Or you can do 8-10oz lean meat with one medium sweet potato or a cup of rice

Next meal the same of either or...

My favorite preworkout meal is 2 bananas and 2 scoop whey

Post workout is 2 scoop whey

Dinner is same as lunch but except add some nice fat all over your meal...such as olive oil or coconut oil all over your rice to slow the digestion of that meal while u sleep

Thats more or less your standard

This right here should def help a ton in getting rid of the bloat n stuff esp if your diet is not on point. Yes it's great to run stuff but you have to put the right fuel in to help it work. I wouldn't put gas in my diesel cause it wouldn't run right just like our body's aren't made to function on junk food, it has its time and place though but not daily. . good luck and let us know if this helped!

This right here should def help a ton in getting rid of the bloat n stuff esp if your diet is not on point. Yes it's great to run stuff but you have to put the right fuel in to help it work. I wouldn't put gas in my diesel cause it wouldn't run right just like our body's aren't made to function on junk food, it has its time and place though but not daily. . good luck and let us know if this helped!

Will do brother.

Post up your diet and we will tell you where the gas fuckery is coming from.

Test + Deca is not the cause of your problem.

You may need to do a fasting ...and clear your internals of all the bullshit youve been piling down.

Cheat days used to "stick" around in me...? Not these days. My diet is still on the improve, still needs work. Work in progress...fasting and cleanse jimmy?? Or just fast?

Cheat days used to "stick" around in me...? Not these days. My diet is still on the improve, still needs work. Work in progress...fasting and cleanse jimmy?? Or just fast?

If its been a LONG time since youve fasted...I would do a quick 2 day cleanse of no food and tons of liquids....just flush all the digestive organs out fully and then start fresh with cleanliness :)

If its been a LONG time since youve fasted...I would do a quick 2 day cleanse of no food and tons of liquids....just flush all the digestive organs out fully and then start fresh with cleanliness :)

Any specific liquids other than water that you would recommend to help benefit this process, and this will be my first time fasting and I was curious does is cause you to become weak or lightheaded as I do some pretty hard factory work at night I want to make sure I can still perform my job while fasting

Any specific liquids other than water that you would recommend to help benefit this process, and this will be my first time fasting and I was curious does is cause you to become weak or lightheaded as I do some pretty hard factory work at night I want to make sure I can still perform my job while fasting

My brother...Please read my old thread

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...out-your-pipes-resetting-your-metabolism.html

Certain types of carbs gas me up.. When I meal prep and am consuming a lot of sweet potatoes the gas usually comes.. Lower quality protein powder can do it to.. Actually anything but a good isolate give me a certain amount of gas

**broken link removed**

CLEANSING TIME

BTW, don't take more than one bottle of that mag citrate if you do it. One bottle is all you need to do at once! It will dehydrate you somewhat and don't wont too much fluid loss.

You should try a good probiotic. Scientists are quickly learning that your gut bacteria actually matters quite a lot in ways that we wouldn't have guessed 10 years ago.

Since starting a diet with Shelby, i'm now sugar, dairy, starchy carb and gluten free. My digestive system has never been better. I have virtually no gas (despite lots of broccoli) and bloat after meals is reduced a great deal. The extra fiber from the broccoli and sweet potatoes has me super regular with large, firm healthy stools. Gastric emptying seems improved. I just started and I'm already happy. Hoping to lean up and slowly grow over time. Never have I taken in so much WHOLE food protein on a daily basis.

It's really just a healthier diet aside from aspirations of resulting physique benefits.

Last edited:
Since starting a diet with Shelby, i'm now sugar, dairy, starchy carb and gluten free. My digestive system has never been better. I have virtually no gas (despite lots of broccoli) and bloat after meals is reduced a great deal. The extra fiber from the broccoli and sweet potatoes has me super regular with large, firm healthy stools. Gastric emptying seems improved. I just started and I'm already happy. Hoping to lean up and slowly grow over time. Never have I taken in so much WHOLE food protein on a daily basis.

It's really just a healthier diet aside from aspirations of resulting physique benefits.

Would you mind posting an example of your diet and cardio routine?

"May the force be with you all"

Would you mind posting an example of your diet and cardio routine?

"May the force be with you all"

It's really not fair to Shelby or his other paying clients to post up a diet plan that can be mimicked for free. Let's just say, it's no secret knowledge, no special trade secret and nothing magical. Just a solid set if macros over many meals that gets tailored as you progress in your photos. Besides, those numbers depend on where you're at body composition wise and your overall bodyweight. The real secret is it makes you accountable and more determined to stick to the diet. He's there for advice and questions and obviously advising on adjusting macros based on photo progress. I don't compete and I'm nowhere near as jacked as many of you. For me it was more about getting healthier and learning how to eat right for a lifetime. My cholesterol was WAY high after a long tren cycle. I'm only 30. Once I'm more in range, I can ramp this diet up to maximize lean gains. Shelby is a good place to start for any of the goals. Diet really is what separates physiques. Training and gear usage are the easy components.

I will say the cardio is minimal, only 25min sessions which I prefer to do first thing in the morning.

I was the one that decided to go gluten free, not Shelby. But the recommended food list has very few items with much gluten anyway. It's very clean. In basically 5 days of ultra clean eating, I've gradually dropped 4-5lbs of water weight already and I'm still pinning peptides and HRT level test. Nothing else has changed besides really clean eating and way more fiber.

Don't kid yourself guys. If you run too much gear for too long and eat shitty, you're labs will be bad. If you're going to cycle, at least help yourself by eating really clean. That is the conclusion I've come to at least.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity