YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long does it take for igf-1 des to kick in?

aminoman74

Banned
Its my 3rd workout and i cant say that i really see anything great with igf-1 des.I'm clean other than the igf-1 des.I'm not getting the really full pumps or strength like i see others get.My source told me its 98.3% pure so i don't know whats going on.Anyone else have this prob.I don't think the igf-1 des is anything to brag about.

well everybody's body acts different. I'm currently just in some pct after a 3 week or so run of the boladrol(wanted to put it to the test lol), plus started running ghrp's a handful of weeks back too after taking a break from them. Just those with my usual staple supps of krealkalyn, glut, bcaas, no2, n1-t, forslean, na r-ala, multi's, various proteins etc, so I wont say des is making some crazy night and day difference like but I can notice subtle changes as of recent since i keep my routine consistent.

I might be a little fuller but nothing great.i also was off for 3 weeks from working out so that might be something also.Iv lost 12 lbs. since iv been off of gear with 3 weeks off im thinking that thats why i lost that much weight.

Whats the dose and protocol you're using?
Every day, only days trained, pre or post work out.

every single workout i had with des i pretty much had personal bests, i felt it from the first workout, i used 50 mcg and split it into 3 injects per muscle group. if your not feeling it it might be bunk...

I believe igf-1 works in recruiting satellite cells for hyperplasia, which could take months to notice. Just think of it as a longer term thing, the new muscle cells nee time to mature and grow, its not like AAS where it makes existing cells bigger

I'm completely unimpressed with the DES i'm using... been dosing for about 2 weeks, and used as much as a 100mcg immediately pre workout, with very minimal effect.

Not going to throw the sponsor under the bus as of yet, but so far everything i've used from them has seemingly been ineffective

I used it with folli, and my cycle. injected into muscle to be worked pre workout. after 3 weeks, very noticable change in my chest, fuller, bigger, no question. I think it starts muscle cell growth, but it takes time to mature or see the change. I didn't notice much as far as pumps or anything I could feel. But i have had some growth since.

I'll give it more time, but it makes me wonder when people are raving about pumps, fullness, and strength... On LR3 I had painful pumps and insane fullness. It's nice your seeing fullness in your chest, but could be the gear or some swelling from injection as well.

I'm also using ipmorelin/grf and it's just not the same as others I've used

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner