Votes: 149 15.9%
  • 3-5 iu

Votes: 600 64.0%
  • 6-10 iu

Votes: 141 15.0%
  • 10+ iu

Votes: 47 5.0%

• Total voters
Not wanting to capture this thread, but just curious, when do you guys feel you really notice the effects of GH? I've heard anywhere from 3 to 6 months!!!

Not wanting to capture this thread, but just curious, when do you guys feel you really notice the effects of GH? I've heard anywhere from 3 to 6 months!!!

Different for everyone. I start seeing some results within 2 months. My friend who is in his 50's could tell a difference in a month.

My current, albeit new protocol varies by day. It is a 7 days on, 7 days off regimin. I admin SQ first thing in morning.

Monday 6iu (workout day)
Tuesday 2iu
Wednesday 5iu (workout day)
Thursday 3iu
Friday 6iu (workout day)
Saturday 3iu
Sunday 4iu

So I avg. a shade over 4iu/day.

My goal with this assisted protocol is:
* Fat loss
* Lean muscle growth
* Maintain sensitivity to GH with time off
* Add confusion and more closely mimic natural GH secretion with variable dosing and time off

15iu 3x per week for me. Only run this for a little over a month at a time. Works well.

Gh one week on one off??? Mmmm doesn't sounds good I would like to hear some experiences

M/W/F 10iu

Only run for about 8 weeks...

5 ius ed

curious how you guys split your doses, especially those doing high doses of GH e3d. Also curious on the results of things like 30/week 8 weeks. Off days for recovery or gym days?

looking forward to trying the kigtopins. been running 10iu of blues. and once i switch over will try and continue at 10iu. intersted to see the difference

I am also curious how the guys doing 10 iu 3x/wk are doing the dosing. Are you splitting it up throughout the day or doing 1 PWO 10 iu dose (to induce new cell formation???)?

I am also curious how the guys doing 10 iu 3x/wk are doing the dosing. Are you splitting it up throughout the day or doing 1 PWO 10 iu dose (to induce new cell formation???)?

From what I have read on this method it is usually all post workout.

20iu 2x/week; 10iu in the AM and 10iu before bed.

It would depend on the source and Quality
Back in the day 4-6 iu's of sero would cripple someone with carpal tunnel-nerve numbess, and it was rare to here people taking over 10 iu's of Jins a day.

Raw deal ended the "legit Chinese GH" coming from the factory, and the insurance companies ended the huge supply of seros on the market when they stopped approving a kit a week for AIDs pateints.

Of course EVERYONE claims their unlabeled multicolored vial with messy cakes in them came out the back door from gen-sci. LOL

It also been comical to read over the years "Dillet (example only) took 36 ius of SEROS a day" and all the pros use 20-30 iu's of GH a day plus 100 iu's of slin and 5-10 grams AAS a week-funny those same pros are competing today and should be dead if they abused their bodies that much.

If you can tolerate that much GH from today's black market like some post about it is NOT very potent at all.

I agree with all of these for the most part.

It would depend on the source and Quality
Back in the day 4-6 iu's of sero would cripple someone with carpal tunnel-nerve numbess, and it was rare to here people taking over 10 iu's of Jins a day.

Raw deal ended the "legit Chinese GH" coming from the factory, and the insurance companies ended the huge supply of seros on the market when they stopped approving a kit a week for AIDs pateints.

Of course EVERYONE claims their unlabeled multicolored vial with messy cakes in them came out the back door from gen-sci. LOL

It also been comical to read over the years "Dillet (example only) took 36 ius of SEROS a day" and all the pros use 20-30 iu's of GH a day plus 100 iu's of slin and 5-10 grams AAS a week-funny those same pros are competing today and should be dead if they abused their bodies that much.

If you can tolerate that much GH from today's black market like some post about it is NOT very potent at all.
BUMP!
BUMP!
4iu works real well for me if I'm looking for fat loss.
Split AM and PWO.

I have also had good success with the 3 day per wk,
10 iu daily method.
BUMP!

These guys know what they're talking about from first hand experience.

2 iu's/day in the am 7 days/week, I'm over 50 and this is plenty at my age. Can really tell the difference it makes.

Everyone is different and age is a huge factor in dose/effect relationship with HGH.

5iu daily.. And it does make dosing easier as well :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131