Votes: 149 15.9%
  • 3-5 iu

Votes: 600 64.0%
  • 6-10 iu

Votes: 141 15.0%
  • 10+ iu

Votes: 47 5.0%

• Total voters
For fatloss purposes I did well with 2-4 units a day 5-6 days a week for several months...

I would like to hear more about the higher dosage protocols for growing lean mass and new cells...
6 to 10ius per day, 3-4 days per week...what have others seen from this?
And how is it done? Some in am? All pwo?

When it is taken pwo can you consume your shake with it? Wondering about absorption and nutrient timing...

Last edited:
I wanna take 3iu ed should i split this up into 2 or keep it one in the AM?

Boy says the Rips are great at 5ius before bed

Last edited:
I am doing 10iu 5 days per week. I train 5 days per week. My 6 months is coming to an end, switching to 5iu ED for contest prep.

Most of the time I do 10iu Gh followed by 10iu slin 20 minutes later. If I can't keep my diet perfect for 6 hours post inject slin, like if I have plans to go out to dinner or I lift late, etc. I will do 5iu PWO with IGF and shoot the other 5 before bed. I would say 4 days a week on average I do all 10 PWO and 1 day 5/5. You get the point tho.

I used hyges at 8iu ED and felt/saw not much. Switched to mexi's at 10, and holy crap is all I can say. Im an endo, I gain 10lbs of fat from an apple, I eat whatever I want literally and can't gain a pound.. my hands throbbed for months but now I am so use to it, its okay. Mexi's greens are potent, used 3 different kinds of GH and never once felt it like this.

I am doing 10iu 5 days per week. I train 5 days per week. My 6 months is coming to an end, switching to 5iu ED for contest prep.

Most of the time I do 10iu Gh followed by 10iu slin 20 minutes later. If I can't keep my diet perfect for 6 hours post inject slin, like if I have plans to go out to dinner or I lift late, etc. I will do 5iu PWO with IGF and shoot the other 5 before bed. I would say 4 days a week on average I do all 10 PWO and 1 day 5/5. You get the point tho.

I used hyges at 8iu ED and felt/saw not much. Switched to mexi's at 10, and holy crap is all I can say. Im an endo, I gain 10lbs of fat from an apple, I eat whatever I want literally and can't gain a pound.. my hands throbbed for months but now I am so use to it, its okay. Mexi's greens are potent, used 3 different kinds of GH and never once felt it like this.

Holy hell dude! 10iu, 5days/wk? My entire body would be numb! I fluctuate my doses between 2-6iu and dose every other week and I still get numbness in my fingertips. One day, once, I did 10iu in a day and my hands were numb and falling asleep for over 14 days. Rips = Legit.

What is the take on 5iu post workout 3x a week? Is it worth it? how long after workout? 4+ months can i expect anything more than fat loss?

I wanna take 3iu ed should i split this up into 2 or keep it one in the AM?

My rule of thumb(hate that term!) is 4iu or greater split it up anything less one pin first thing in morning. Just my thing. Take it or leave it! Just makes no sense to pin 1.5 (small amount) 2xday pain in ass. I personally hit 2 2x day. My boys Who do more split it up. Just my boys- some big ones at that. Some state level overall and division winners. They are certainly National contenders hittin up to 8/day. Little high for me. Same shit- same sponsors! Good stuff.

Last edited:
im trying to understand the cost benefit of this.
4-6 iu's a day for what, 4 months. what does that cost?
and in that short term usage, are results worth it?

im trying to understand the cost benefit of this.
4-6 iu's a day for what, 4 months. what does that cost?
and in that short term usage, are results worth it?

No its not worth it for 4 months. Period. Im on my 3rd month ed just starting to really enjoy this compound.

2 I.u a day 7days a week for me. Much needed for fat loss.

I'm doing 5iu in the AM on an empty stomach, 5 days on 2 off, my goals right now are to get leaner. I am thinking about switching to 10iu 3 x week after my BF gets to where I want it to add more size....

4 iu's AM 5 days a week. My dang fingers are tingling as I type this from the rips. I had surgery earlier last year and did a "tranformation' contest at a local gym. I gained 10 lbs and lost 4% bf in 10 weeks. Granted, this had alot to do with muscle memory - but growth certainly helped.

First time running GH, started at 2IU M - F for a month and than bumped it up to 3IU M - F last week. My fingers have been getting the numbness. I haven't seen anyone post about there ankles...my girl says I have Fukn Kankles LOL...and its for surely from the GH, I have tiny ankles. To early to tell if I really like it but I feel tighter all over

RUNNING 2IU a.m. 3iu pre workout with slin for 1yr+..great fat loss + anti aging..Ran 10iu for 30days + lost all the fat.. great cutter.. I get the same effect from 100mcg igf but overnight!

Last edited:
I run about 4 iu per day-Monday-Friday with Sat and Sun off with plenty of results. Typical side effects without going too extreme!

I have always done 2iu a day. This time while dieting I am running 5ius of rips a day. Big difference. I am seriously dropping alot of fat very quickly.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws