advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many mg's of test do you usually run?

How many mg's of test do you typically run for growing?

• 250-500mg

Votes: 541 30.4%
  • 500mg-1000mg

Votes: 919 51.6%
  • 1000mg-1500mg

Votes: 218 12.2%
  • 1500mg-2000mg

Votes: 45 2.5%
  • 2000mg-3000mg

Votes: 32 1.8%
  • 3000mg and above

Votes: 25 1.4%

• Total voters
guys.. this is where genetics comes into play.. the more gear you can take (responsibily) with no real sides then better off you are as for as building muscle.. if you respond well to 500 mgs of test 600 will get you better results.. it is how your body handles it that determines your dosages.. or should.. some guys get no bp issues with 1000mgs.. i do.. some guys get no real bloat issues even when they forego anti e's.. i do.. so welcome to genetics 101..;)

I agree 100% with you LATS, for me I can run as much as 700 a week with no issues whatsoever, anything higher than that, and BP goes up and here comes bloating , also get real lethargic, and also for me test Propionate is my favorite 100 ED, 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. God bless you friends.

I went over a gram in my second cycle when I was totally unaware. In a perfect world I would have started on 250 and gradually went up but can't change that now. Although no bad sides apart from slight elevation in bp. Now days I usually go up to about 750mg. Sometimes it may be 500mg with 50mg proviron. I usually add a small dose of something else. Masteron is gonna be used in all my future cycles.

Currently on 750mg test c and 250mg deca. I plan to up things in my next cycle. Test gonna start a 750mg and gradually go up when needed to a max of 1.2g. I experience no bad sides at 750mg. Although I just got some biogen blend400 so thats 250mg test e and 150mg tren e. I might use a high dose test and use tren e seperately so I can change the ratio. But if I do the blend I will see how I go but might go up to 3ml per week so 1.2g total (750mg test and 450mg tren).

I am gonna start a new approach in future cycles of keeping test low and using high dosed masteron or eq.

The questions you asked are very individual so answers are different for everyone. Many take 2g with no problems. I would say imo anything over 1.5g is very high. 1.2g is on the high side but I would go to that no problems. Diminishing returns well that can depend upon many factors. Some can go over 500mg and experience diminishing returns... bad sides and bloat and simply feel like crap. Others can use 2g and grow all day. I haven't gone above 1.2g but I am sure if I did I would grow like a weed cos my diet would be spot on. But I think most don't need half that amount to get great results. I have yet to experience the point of diminishing returns... but ask me in a few years :) I would say for most a sweet spot is about 750mg... but has the above shows that isn't always correct.

Last edited:
Just adding I don't think any dose is too small to reap benefits from. Many have very low levels so even 100mg test could do wonders for them. But imo if we are talking about muscle growth we need to be looking at 250mg and over.

I don't take anti-e's unless I need them but sometimes cycle nolva. I am currently using 20mg nolva as I have 1st stages of gyno on left nipple (and for lipids).

Thanks Bros

Good thread and appreciate the input,especially Dr intensity,Lats and Tenny, but why Masteron always, just never heard that and wondering also about hairloss with Masteron ?:confused:

"-masteron should be used everytime test is used
proviron can also be substitued for this OR ADDED"

Good thread and appreciate the input,especially Dr intensity,Lats and Tenny, but why Masteron always, just never heard that and wondering also about hairloss with Masteron ?:confused:

"-masteron should be used everytime test is used
proviron can also be substitued for this OR ADDED"

well......obviously, you named the only side effect because
it IS a synthetic form of DHT:eek:

it is an non-aromatising androgen......so bodyhair, oily skins, and baldness
IF PRONE

i like to think of masteron as a "good friend" to ALL other compounds
i dont have any links or anything....but hell, find one, ANY ONE
take a 5 minute read

:)

I went over a gram in my second cycle when I was totally unaware. In a perfect world I would have started on 250 and gradually went up but can't change that now. Although no bad sides apart from slight elevation in bp. Now days I usually go up to about 750mg. Sometimes it may be 500mg with 50mg proviron. I usually add a small dose of something else. Masteron is gonna be used in all my future cycles.

Currently on 750mg test c and 250mg deca. I plan to up things in my next cycle. Test gonna start a 750mg and gradually go up when needed to a max of 1.2g. I experience no bad sides at 750mg. Although I just got some biogen blend400 so thats 250mg test e and 150mg tren e. I might use a high dose test and use tren e seperately so I can change the ratio. But if I do the blend I will see how I go but might go up to 3ml per week so 1.2g total (750mg test and 450mg tren).

I am gonna start a new approach in future cycles of keeping test low and using high dosed masteron or eq.

The questions you asked are very individual so answers are different for everyone. Many take 2g with no problems. I would say imo anything over 1.5g is very high. 1.2g is on the high side but I would go to that no problems. Diminishing returns well that can depend upon many factors. Some can go over 500mg and experience diminishing returns... bad sides and bloat and simply feel like crap. Others can use 2g and grow all day. I haven't gone above 1.2g but I am sure if I did I would grow like a weed cos my diet would be spot on. But I think most don't need half that amount to get great results. I have yet to experience the point of diminishing returns... but ask me in a few years :) I would say for most a sweet spot is about 750mg... but has the above shows that isn't always correct.

great idea on the mast
but you dont have to run a high dose .....50mgs a day is sufficient
ive experimented with it several times and found NO greater benefit
to higher doses

they say only use it if your low bf%.....which is true (in order to see
the hardening effect on the muscle).....but higher bf% peeps can also
benefit from the strenght increase and reduction of estro from other compounds

500 sus for a few weeks then En then cyp. I switch it up every 8 weeks or so. Works well for this 42 year old. Zero sides BP in check as well as prostate and test levels hover 600 tested quarterly andno issues with cholesterol at all. That is my "HIGH" self prescribes hrt therapy.

I think a lot of people use high dose test simply because they don't realize that test is simply one part of the muscle growth puzzle. GH and / or GHRP and GHRH, IGF, insulin etc are also necessary pieces of the whole puzzle. Using just steroids is like trying to build a car with just a wrench.

I agree 100% with you LATS, for me I can run as much as 700 a week with no issues whatsoever, anything higher than that, and BP goes up and here comes bloating , also get real lethargic, and also for me test Propionate is my favorite 100 ED, 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. God bless you friends.

I have never had this issue with regular injectable Testosterone and lethargy, but I have had this issue when using M1T (Methyl 1-Testosterone). That was the only steroid that did that to me.

However, I have had friends who have had an "ill" feeling with test & I have also read many people online saying the same thing..

I can only speculate, but I know test/hormones in general, effect seratonin, dopamine and other brain happy chemical levels which can lead to that feeling.

I wonder if testosterone users who have this issue, could alleviate the problem by using 5-htp for Seratonin or Dopa Bean like Mucuna Pruriens for dopamine.. Maybe higher dosing of good quality fish oils and omegas to keep the chemicals in good order, likewise with a good Magnesium supplement, and Vitamin D3.

But to stay on topic -

When I take any type of supplement, I always consider food the rate limiting factor. If someone is NOT growing WITHOUT steroids, they won't grow WITH steroids either. (Besides water weight) There is simply not enough bricks to build the house, and it does not matter how many workers are at the construction site.

So I usually have a battle with food and intaking the calories needed to keep on growing.. because it doesn't make much sense to me to blame the dosage of testosterone. Rather blame the diet.

I know people who intake 8000 calories to grow, and they do just that. They grow. I don't hear them complaining their 600mg of Test isn't working.

But yes, I do understand that some people react much better than others to testosterone. Some have more SBGH , some have less. And as dosages increase, so does SBGH. That's a reason Tenny recommended Masteron or Proviron with test. It has a higher affinity for those binding globulin, freeing up the Test to do its work.

Basically making each mg of Test.. more .. user friendly
:D

Last edited:
i am off cycle for the past 3nhalf months so i`ll prolly start with 400mgs and lets see where does it takes me..

However if a person does 2-12 to 16 weekers in a year with proper PCT in between with 8-10 weeks off he will certainly respond to 500mgs - 750mgs/week...and later on (after even few good years 1000mg).... just my opinion.

But if he wants to carry on a NON STOP cycle for as long as he can(if diet and training is excellent), then all he can do is keep bumping up doses... AS AND WHEN HE PLATEAUS... until he reaches his 3000mg mark.... what else can he do otherwise? fighting against body`s "adaptive resistance" or rather the time when body starts plateauing (with excellent PROGRESSIVE DIET and TRAINING) creating greater demands of AAS....RELATIVELY BIGGER SHOCKS IN TERMS OF DOSAGE which goes as HOLDING HANDS with HIGHER DEGREE OF SIDE EFFECTS .....but here is another "catch 22"..... the kind of gains one gets from adminstering 1000mg-2000mg will be lesser than when he went from 0mg to 1000mg and going from 2000mg to 3000mg were significantly lesser than from 1000mg - 2000mg,as gains seems go downwards, side effects seem to go upwards.
so a well thought out cycle planing is an important factor.

the reason i said 3000mg is that a few steroid expert (heavyiron or Dr Pangloss...please ask them they have the document and calculation of dissociation constant.) on another site, around 6 months back they showed me a clinical study write up where it was proved that going beyond 3000mg of Testosterone = no extra growth. So it was concluded that at 3000mg super saturation of receptors occurs beyond which, you reach upto "NOTHING NESS" + side effects

when a person goes beyond from 3000mg to 4000mg or 7000mg no extra muscle growth is seen.
then when combos or stacks are used (Testosterone and Tren) this number goes even lower because trenbolone has higher receptor affinty than testosterone, so it was calculated that 1500mg of testosterone + 450mg tren will super saturate the receptors.. i dont know the numbers with the other anabolics.

it was calculated in a clinical study (Dr pangloss) that when a 225pounds (lean body mass) bodybuilder uses 2500mg of anabolic steroid " the "dissociation constant" was found to be 50 times higher than a natural male athelete, ( *dont remember the exact number but it was somewhat around 2500mg)

so if someone comes up says that bigger the muscle = higher will the number of receptors, and with repeated use of AAS androgenic receptors proliferate and increase in number.

lets assume the same 225 lbs bodybuilder "doubles" his number of receptors(which is unlikely to happen) the dissociation constant is still is 25 times higher than a normal male athelete.

and it has been calculated that a "dissociation constant" "4 to 5 times" higher than a natural male athlete is more than enough to produce Significant Muscle growth in ideal conditions.

Now with all of this stuff, if someone questions... that what if a bodybuilder starts directly from 2000mg test/week....then he will have very less room for improvement, than a person who starts with 500mg/week....b-boy explains this very well

for someone new to AAS (in my opinion) should understand that building 75-100 pounds of musclemass in a year is not possible, it takes arounds 5 to 8 years, so one should think like a busnissman who thinks in terms of making as much profit as possible, not everyone is mean`t to be 270lbs with 4 percent bodyfat, (even not possible for Mark Dugdale...lol) but after 4 to 5 years of properly cycling devoted specifically towards "muscle building ONLY" (assuming he makes slow increments in doses on a yearly basis) with perfect diet and training in sequence with his cycling AAS use:- the person will become aware of 2 things.

1. What will be his status as a body builder(middle weight or light heayweight or heavy weight or super heavy weight),
2. He will certainly become aware of "the point of dimnishing returns" AAS dosage wise, to which he must stick to all his life, and plan his cycles in such away that he does not need to exceed "the point of dimnishing returns" AAS dosage.

so the best advise is to follow follow b-boy`s advise... its like keep using the lowest dose ex 500mg with "cycle on" and "cycle off" method and when the dose stops giving significant gains, its time to bump up the dose may be 750 grams and then keep using it with the same "cycle on" "cycle off" method, doing this will make sure he will not lose a growth oppurtunity on a particular dose... and even after years he will still have a have a huge room of improvement.

Supplemets supporting general health, Mainly cardiovascular support (Aspirin, Niacin, CQ10, fish-oil capsules, etc) Liver supports and ACE inhibitors if needed for blood pressure, will some what keep you "relatively" healtheir....in my opinion.

Wow! Dr. You always provide some good info. Who are you dude? lol A lot of stuff here. I need to read this a few more times.
O.K. Here is another question.
My understanding of the really big guys with low body fat (Jay Cutler, Ronnie Colman types) have to use large amounts of test just to keep this much muscle on their body.

In other words, we have talked about getting bigger. But what about when you have reached super heavy weight status with low body fat? Do you have to take large amounts of test just to maintain what you have?

Right now Im using 500mgs and working out 3 days a week, 3 square meals a day. I have used as much 1500mgs, working out 5 days a week, 5 meals a day.
The calories and the training has to be relative to the amount of test used.
Increasing my test levels right now for me would not produce any more results for me other than increasing side affects

as far as freeing up test.. i just saw a study where oral turinabol did this very well..

tenny brings up a point.. a week or so ago we had the thread about test.. i was debating on whether or n ot it was beneficial to add more test to cycles or maybe add in other more anabolic based compound that were not so androgenic..

phil talked about the ability to free up more test.. some said proviron, .. some said masteron.. and now i see a study on oral turinabol.. tenny also said that the use of more then 500mgs is not going to put more pounds on ya.. some will obviously debate that lol.. but i do agree that adding more compounds in to aid the test is more beneficial then just randomly adding test..

i always cringe when i saw guys who have two years under their belts doing a gram of test.. do you honestly think you exhausted all the growth benefits from 5oo mgs? is your training perfect? is your diet spot on?.. could the tweeks not been made there instead of upping the dosage?.. ok, now i sound like a broken record..lol.. but after a few years of training their is no need to be doing a gram.. not even close..

I like it in the dosages of 350-600 or so a week no higher. I myself do not feel I have completed all i can with these dosages and other compounds to go any higher then this. I have done more mgs but was also younger and dumber and had no more gains with more sides. I like my low dose multi compound cycles imo it works for me.

please dont think i am trying to take this off topic as i know its about test however in response to LATS post about turinabol i have also seen various bits on the web about all its positive benefits.

i have only used this oral once but to be honest was blown away by it. lean quality gain no bloat steady strength gain and a general well being feeling to it. didnt see any sides such as BP or headaches.

i would use this product anytime now over any other oral and was thinking thinking a safe cycle would be 40mg oral turin along with 4gr per day of DAA for 4-6 weeks

Last edited:
Wow! Dr. You always provide some good info. Who are you dude? lol A lot of stuff here. I need to read this a few more times.
O.K. Here is another question.
My understanding of the really big guys with low body fat (Jay Cutler, Ronnie Colman types) have to use large amounts of test just to keep this much muscle on their body.

In other words, we have talked about getting bigger. But what about when you have reached super heavy weight status with low body fat? Do you have to take large amounts of test just to maintain what you have?

Right now Im using 500mgs and working out 3 days a week, 3 square meals a day. I have used as much 1500mgs, working out 5 days a week, 5 meals a day.
The calories and the training has to be relative to the amount of test used.
Increasing my test levels right now for me would not produce any more results for me other than increasing side affects

thank you,
just consider this example,

lets hypothetically assume a bodybuilder John who competes at 250 lbs at 5 feet 9 inches super-ripped only once a year.

Once his competetion is over lets assume he goes back to his "CRUISE" dose... lets say 250mg/week or may be HRT doses.
It is very obvious that john will SURELY lose his 250lbs contest STAGE status. So after 4 months on cruise or hrt dose he come down to 218 lbs. (but he still trains and eats good food).

Now at around 24-26 weeks before the contest he starts slowing bumping his dose from 300 mg to 500mg,... 750mg...1000mg this goes on and on untill he reaches upto....3000mg/week(with his 10IU GROWTH HORMONE/ed + with wisely using insulin so that he does not gain too much fat) and along with progession on hormones he keeps bumping up his Protein intake and Clean food (other macronutrients) this leads to increase in muscle mass "coupled" with his "Muscle Memory", which in any persons case is very fast.

He reaches to up to 260 lbs "very lean" at 10 weeks out, at that point slightly tweaks his Diet, Hormones and Training for the last 8-9 weeks to change from VERY LEAN TO SUPER RIPPED and THEN there he is contest ready and again competes at 252 lbs.

***just assume yourself, stop working out + diet, and AAS use... for 3 months, how much time will it take for you to reach back to your present "best shape"....not more than 10-12weeks (WITH Diet good training and hormones of course), a similar thing to what john did.

ok contnuing with the HYPOTHETICAL JOHN example...

-However this time at John was critisized for Lack of outer sweep on Quads
and needs a little more thickness on the back. So HE CALCULATES THAT OVERALL he needs 8 pounds of more muscle mass.

-Now he goes back, and Lowers his doses again, But this time he CRUISES on 450-500 mg/week with some GH maybe 2-4iu/day which is higher than his previous years CRUISE DOSE of 300mg/week or HRT dose,

-Now since his cruise dose is higher than previous years (with a good diet and Training) the amount of weight he looses this time is "lesser than" previous years drop in body weight. Lets assume this time after 4 to 5 months time He maintains at around 230 to 235 lbs.(*obviously due to the increment of CRUISE DOSE THAN PREVIOUS YEARS.)

-Now Again at 24-26 weeks out, at 235 lbs he starts upping his AAS but ths time starts from 500mgs from 500-750-1000-1250..until 3000mg (along with Growth hormone 10iu/day and wisely using insulin so that he does not gain too much fat) untill he reaches upto a very lean 275lbs, along with super heavy training concentrating more on "outer sweep" of the quads and back thickness" etc.

At ten weeks out he is very lean 275 lbs, at 9-10 weeks out he tweaks his Drugs Diet Training and Hormones in order to change himself from VERY LEAN TO SUPER RIPPED and present himself on stage at 264lbs.(with all the improvements he needed). 12 pounds more than previous year.(* however this would be a phenomenal achievement at the elite level, because once one reaches his personal genetic limit of muscle growth, gaining even 5 pounds of new muscle mass is very very difficult....not every one can do what ronnie coleman did in 2003 ie..he added 40lbs to his previous contest weight)

However john`s greatest threat is the Competitior Peter who also competes at the same weight 250lbs, after the competition takes a break of 3-4 months(totally off training diet and drugs) and then does a conventional Bulking and cutting
16-18 week bulk cycle uses 1500mg-2000mg Sustanon/week + Deca 600mg or tren 450mg + 10 iu GH and 30 iu insulin (does his mass gaining diet with progressive lifting reaches up to 290 at 12 percent body fat.

then 14 weeks starts his "cutting cycle" with high protien calorie deficit diet, and cardio and a liitle Higher amounts of AAS + GH + fatburners than his offseason. Then he is ready at 254lbs ripped.

so john was actually on for "24 weeks" whereas peter was on "30 weeks", out of 52 weeks a year

But if some one thinks that elites bodybuilder stay on
Testosterone 3000mg/week
Deca-durabolin 1000mg/week
Trenbolone A 1000mg/week
Growth Hormone 30iu/day
Insulin 40 iu/day.

52 weeks a year, pinning the same amount 365 days a year, then again for 10-15 years non stop not a single day off cycle,
How is it possible for that Elite to be Alive in the first place, forget longivity for the sport.

of course Elites do use do use High Amount of AAS but only at times when high dosage is required, at times when its time to do, whatever they have to do.

EVERY THING IS SORTED OUT FOR ELITES may be they themselves plan out or their Guru`s Plan out. HOW? WHEN? WHAT AMOUNT? FOR WHAT DURATION? and then WHAT TO EXPECT with the wise and intelligent use of Every availiable resource used for body building is chalked out meticulously, At the same time making sure of USING EVERY THING IN HAND TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH..

The AAS use approach used in the above example of 250lbs john may be one of the several different approaches used by the elites. I dont think these Elites go around trying steal or copy each others approach, they worked out and sorted out the approach that works for them...it is as simple as that.

There are different styles and different approaches for diet training AAS (off-season or Pre-contest, maintainence anything) use used by different elite bodybuilders and their Guru`s for for preparing for contest and for those times when they should stay off.
After all they too are humans with families and have responsiblities.

Now we know very well Ronnie coleman`s approach towards training is very different than that of Dorian yates?....... So who between the 2 used more Testosterone + GH and Insulin ? out of the two, who knows.... They must have had very different approaches towards AAS use, amounts, timing, compounds every component must have been different.

the only thing common between them was that they had their OWN CUSTOMIZED-PERSONALIZED WINNING FORMULA.

WE AS BODYBUILDERS should first understand the set limits our genetics will allow with even with a great WORK ETHIC, DEDICATION DISCIPLINE eating the right food training to the best of our ability and responsible AAS to maintain longivity,( too much AAS = too much sides, so who do you think will grow more muscle?, a healthy and a responsible AAS user or a SHORT SIGHTED MAD person who uses 4000mg/week all the time....its obvious the healthy guy.)

and then All we can learn from these great guys (dorian and ronnie) is CREATING OUR OWN WINNING FORMULA OF DIET, TRAINING and RESPONSIBLE AAS (use without compromising our health) to be the best competitive athelete in our own sphere and OUR OWN "LEVEL" of competition...

no one can stop you from being the best "you can" be, a light heavyweight can be a great light heavy weight, but if the guy starts OVER-AIMING TO beat TO DETHRONE JAY CUTLER NEXT YEAR, its certainly not going to happen so its better that we leave that to kai greene, phil heath and company.

Last edited:
tenny brings up a point.. a week or so ago we had the thread about test.. i was debating on whether or n ot it was beneficial to add more test to cycles or maybe add in other more anabolic based compound that were not so androgenic..

phil talked about the ability to free up more test.. some said proviron, .. some said masteron.. and now i see a study on oral turinabol.. tenny also said that the use of more then 500mgs is not going to put more pounds on ya.. some will obviously debate that lol.. but i do agree that adding more compounds in to aid the test is more beneficial then just randomly adding test..

i always cringe when i saw guys who have two years under their belts doing a gram of test.. do you honestly think you exhausted all the growth benefits from 5oo mgs? is your training perfect? is your diet spot on?.. could the tweeks not been made there instead of upping the dosage?.. ok, now i sound like a broken record..lol.. but after a few years of training their is no need to be doing a gram.. not even close..

lol.....yes, well alot can be takin out of context
the lesson here was building QUALITY MUSCLE LBS.....
sure you double 500 and a week later....whalaa 10 more lbs
OF WATER......if thats what your going for:(

unfortunately this is where test sides come in to play
water retention, bloat, BP, feel like shit

btw......very interesting tidbit on the turibol
i'm gonna look into that myself

:)

Wow!
As of right now 82% claiming up to a gram .

Last edited:
thank you,
just consider this example,

lets hypothetically assume a bodybuilder John who competes at 250 lbs at 5 feet 9 inches super-ripped only once a year.

Once his competetion is over lets assume he goes back to his "CRUISE" dose... lets say 250mg/week or may be HRT doses.
It is very obvious that john will SURELY lose his 250lbs contest STAGE status. So after 4 months on cruise or hrt dose he come down to 218 lbs. (but he still trains and eats good food).

Now at around 24-26 weeks before the contest he starts slowing bumping his dose from 300 mg to 500mg,... 750mg...1000mg this goes on and on untill he reaches upto....3000mg/week(with his 10IU GROWTH HORMONE/ed + with wisely using insulin so that he does not gain too much fat) and along with progession on hormones he keeps bumping up his Protein intake and Clean food (other macronutrients) this leads to increase in muscle mass "coupled" with his "Muscle Memory", which in any persons case is very fast.

He reaches to up to 260 lbs "very lean" at 10 weeks out, at that point slightly tweaks his Diet, Hormones and Training for the last 8-9 weeks to change from VERY LEAN TO SUPER RIPPED and THEN there he is contest ready and again competes at 252 lbs.

***just assume yourself, stop working out + diet, and AAS use... for 3 months, how much time will it take for you to reach back to your present "best shape"....not more than 10-12weeks (WITH Diet good training and hormones of course), a similar thing to what john did.

ok contnuing with the HYPOTHETICAL JOHN example...

-However this time at John was critisized for Lack of outer sweep on Quads
and needs a little more thickness on the back. So HE CALCULATES THAT OVERALL he needs 8 pounds of more muscle mass.

-Now he goes back, and Lowers his doses again, But this time he CRUISES on 450-500 mg/week with some GH maybe 2-4iu/day which is higher than his previous years CRUISE DOSE of 300mg/week or HRT dose,

-Now since his cruise dose is higher than previous years (with a good diet and Training) the amount of weight he looses this time is "lesser than" previous years drop in body weight. Lets assume this time after 4 to 5 months time He maintains at around 230 to 235 lbs.(*obviously due to the increment of CRUISE DOSE THAN PREVIOUS YEARS.)

-Now Again at 24-26 weeks out, at 235 lbs he starts upping his AAS but ths time starts from 500mgs from 500-750-1000-1250..until 3000mg (along with Growth hormone 10iu/day and wisely using insulin so that he does not gain too much fat) untill he reaches upto a very lean 275lbs, along with super heavy training concentrating more on "outer sweep" of the quads and back thickness" etc.

At ten weeks out he is very lean 275 lbs, at 9-10 weeks out he tweaks his Drugs Diet Training and Hormones in order to change himself from VERY LEAN TO SUPER RIPPED and present himself on stage at 264lbs.(with all the improvements he needed). 12 pounds more than previous year.(* however this would be a phenomenal achievement at the elite level, because once one reaches his personal genetic limit of muscle growth, gaining even 5 pounds of new muscle mass is very very difficult....not every one can do what ronnie coleman did in 2003 ie..he added 40lbs to his previous contest weight)

However john`s greatest threat is the Competitior Peter who also competes at the same weight 250lbs, after the competition takes a break of 3-4 months(totally off training diet and drugs) and then does a conventional Bulking and cutting
16-18 week bulk cycle uses 1500mg-2000mg Sustanon/week + Deca 600mg or tren 450mg + 10 iu GH and 30 iu insulin (does his mass gaining diet with progressive lifting reaches up to 290 at 12 percent body fat.

then 14 weeks starts his "cutting cycle" with high protien calorie deficit diet, and cardio and a liitle Higher amounts of AAS + GH + fatburners than his offseason. Then he is ready at 254lbs ripped.

so john was actually on for "24 weeks" whereas peter was on "30 weeks", out of 52 weeks a year

But if some one thinks that elites bodybuilder stay on
Testosterone 3000mg/week
Deca-durabolin 1000mg/week
Trenbolone A 1000mg/week
Growth Hormone 30iu/day
Insulin 40 iu/day.

52 weeks a year, pinning the same amount 365 days a year, then again for 10-15 years non stop not a single day off cycle,
How is it possible for that Elite to be Alive in the first place, forget longivity for the sport.

of course Elites do use do use High Amount of AAS but only at times when high dosage is required, at times when its time to do, whatever they have to do.

EVERY THING IS SORTED OUT FOR ELITES may be they themselves plan out or their Guru`s Plan out. HOW? WHEN? WHAT AMOUNT? FOR WHAT DURATION? and then WHAT TO EXPECT with the wise and intelligent use of Every availiable resource used for body building is chalked out meticulously, At the same time making sure of USING EVERY THING IN HAND TO MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH..

The AAS use approach used in the above example of 250lbs john may be one of the several different approaches used by the elites. I dont think these Elites go around trying steal or copy each others approach, they worked out and sorted out the approach that works for them...it is as simple as that.

There are different styles and different approaches for diet training AAS (off-season or Pre-contest, maintainence anything) use used by different elite bodybuilders and their Guru`s for for preparing for contest and for those times when they should stay off.
After all they too are humans with families and have responsiblities.

Now we know very well Ronnie coleman`s approach towards training is very different than that of Dorian yates?....... So who between the 2 used more Testosterone + GH and Insulin ? out of the two, who knows.... They must have had very different approaches towards AAS use, amounts, timing, compounds every component must have been different.

the only thing common between them was that they had their OWN CUSTOMIZED-PERSONALIZED WINNING FORMULA.

WE AS BODYBUILDERS should first understand the set limits our genetics will allow with even with a great WORK ETHIC, DEDICATION DISCIPLINE eating the right food training to the best of our ability and responsible AAS to maintain longivity,( too much AAS = too much sides, so who do you think will grow more muscle?, a healthy and a responsible AAS user or a SHORT SIGHTED MAD person who uses 4000mg/week all the time....its obvious the healthy guy.)

and then All we can learn from these great guys (dorian and ronnie) is CREATING OUR OWN WINNING FORMULA OF DIET, TRAINING and RESPONSIBLE AAS (use without compromising our health) to be the best competitive athelete in our own sphere and OUR OWN "LEVEL" of competition...

no one can stop you from being the best "you can" be, a light heavyweight can be a great light heavy weight, but if the guy starts OVER-AIMING TO beat TO DETHRONE JAY CUTLER NEXT YEAR, its certainly not going to happen so its better that we leave that to kai greene, phil heath and company.

Very good post!

-test should NEVER be "dropped" before a show..
peeps who do....always say...."i was flat"

Yup....I say this not because I know but because I'm guilty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exogenous testosterone actually LOWERS SHBG in a dose respondent manner. SHBG is of little, if any, concern to bodybuilers on exogenous testosterone and other androgens.

You do not NEED to lower it with other AAS, Proviron or compounds.

Swale is of the same opinion.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner