advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how many of you ran test only or test and dbol cycles ????

thebaron1

Registered
for your first few cycles...? i have done one cycle prevsiously....and i have someone who competes nationally who is encouraging me to stick with test and dbol only for my first 3 to 4 cycles at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and dbol for weeks 4-12 at 40mg ed.

basically he was saying to keep it simple until that cycle no longer produces results anymore.

I've run a few test and dbol cycles.

IMHO, I think that is too much dbol he is suggesting (and wrong weeks). I'd rather use it at 40-50mg e/w for the first 5 weeks.

Personally, when I first started out, every time I ran another cycle, I'd always add something to my stack. The way I looked at it, it was the only way to figure out what works best for my body.

It's not bad advice to run a few test/dbol cycles to begin with...but when you add something like deca or eq to the mix, things work a whole lot better. Good luck.

well he suggested the dbol then instead of a kicker because the kicker gives you too much strength and size too quickly....and to use it basically once the test kicks in so its not so profound.....ive heard both arguments though....but i see the benefit from either way...

anybody else do more cycles like this before adding in tren deca eq....?

I HAVE

done only test cycles (500 a week) and done only dbol once, got 500 pink thais and couldnt get anything else so did 10 a day for 50 days and got 20lbs off it, but lost about half when I came off, something that i have noticed over the years though is that at least for me, I dont seem to keep as much from test only or dbol only or test and dbol, what I mean is I seem to get better results from one androgen and one anabolic together, like test and deca or test and eq or test and primo. Although my best cycle for strength was test and tren and dbol. :eek: :D But I guess if I was still a beginner I would be happy with 500 test and then dbol comin in around week 5 when the test gains were slowing, I never did it that way but it makes sense to me now to do it that way.

Hit the nail on the head...

for your first few cycles...? i have done one cycle prevsiously....and i have someone who competes nationally who is encouraging me to stick with test and dbol only for my first 3 to 4 cycles at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and dbol for weeks 4-12 at 40mg ed.

basically he was saying to keep it simple until that cycle no longer produces results anymore.

Good advice.

I completely agree with your friend. I actually think, for me, test only works better than adding another compound. I love the feeling of test. Then later on you can add other things like deca/eq or tren/primo etc. but test, imo, should always remain as the base.

i think the only time i will try anything else for now is maybe doing a cutter and just adding winny tabs....i loved the feeling off of the test and dbol my first cycle....i couldnt believe it......plus it was probably the most enjoyable 12 weeks of my life...haha...all that test makes you feel goooooooooooood.

this thread caught my eye, my first cycle ever was one bottle of test 200 enanthate over 6 weeks. loved it.

my second cycle then next year was 400mg enanthate per week and 4 d-bol per day (started with 2 per day, stacked up to 4, then back down to 2). it was incredible.

IMO those are the basics, if you just want to build mass and strength those are fine.

I've done test only and test/dbol cycles. Good gains, and strength went up. I don't agree on one thing though. 8 weeks of dbol? That's too long of a run on such a liver toxic oral like dbol. Not to mention that it could potentially fuck up your lipid levels. Now 6 weeks is long enough to produce some good gains w/o terribly taxing your liver.

i would stick with test first or dbol first.
when you know how you react of each you will learn what works.
used dbol only then test only.
found dbol amazing but lost virtually everything when i came off.
test was slower but kept a lot more of the gains.
To me if you start with mutli compound stacks were do you go next.
If you use both i would just recomend the dol as kick start.

but thats just my opinion.

Honestly, Ive mixed and matched so much crap thinking it would give better results. And then ironically I went back down to 500mg test e and 40-50mg dbol and 200mg deca and it was one of the best cycles Id had in years. hardly ANY side effects (besides muscle and strength gain :D). Like people have been saying..just keep it simple man. Most people keep adding unnecessary stuff/doses to their cycles because they cant get anymore out of the lower doses. Personally i liked dbol best when I ran it at least 6-8 weeks. Yeah some people will act like I just burned a church down but Im still alive lol. I was on liv.52 and milk thistle all the way through as well. And I always start it from the beginning..if you are going to wait to do it until the test kicks in then I would just choose an injectable instead to save your liver a little stress. Its like drinking beer. Id rather be able to get a good buzz off of 3-4 beers than guys that brag about drinking a 20 pack. Saving yourself alot of money and doing less damage. This is supposed to be to "better health" lol :D

Test and dbol cycles are great. Currently doing one now. I use 50mg dbol ed, and 750mg test/wk.

Im on a test/dbol cycle right now. 500mg.wk test 30mg.day dbol. Im going into wk four right now and im up 12 lbs I can feel the test kicking in. I have done two other cycles like this one with great results.

Done both

I am currently on my 2nd cycle. However the 1st was 20 years ago so it's really like my first. I pyramided up on the dbol from 10 mg to 40 mg. f0r the 1st four weeks. stupid me. I just should have started with 20 or 30 and stuck with that. I started the test on the third week. Completely screwed the whole thing up. Should have started the test at the same time. Took a while to get my hormone levels straight. Feeling good now though. Am in to week six and have gained 18 lbs. Strength is kicking and I get awsome pumps.
I think that test and dbol will be my thing for quite some time until it stops working for me.
Make sure you've got some PCT and enjoy. Good luck bro...:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity