advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many Sandows will Phil Heath collect?

How many Olympias will Phil Heath win?

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 5 18.5%

Votes: 10 37.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
By the looks of things, 10 wins is well within reason...and if he wanted to, possibly even more.

He is still only 36 now (I think), so he will be able to maintain his physique for quite some time...at least 4-5 years and perhaps longer. With the way Phil trains (low-risk), I don't see any injuries taking him out.

A loss is only going to occur if another competitor beats him...and I just don't see that happening (based on the current landscape) anytime soon unless he comes in very off or someone else is significantly improved. That scenario could very well become reality, but more often than not, it doesn't, especially when the reigning Mr. O' isn't showing any meaningful signs of deterioration.

By the looks of things, 10 wins is well within reason...and if he wanted to, possibly even more.

He is still only 36 now (I think), so he will be able to maintain his physique for quite some time...at least 4-5 years and perhaps longer. With the way Phil trains (low-risk), I don't see any injuries taking him out.

A loss is only going to occur if another competitor beats him...and I just don't see that happening (based on the current landscape) anytime soon unless he comes in very off or someone else is significantly improved. That scenario could very well become reality, but more often than not, it doesn't, especially when the reigning Mr. O' isn't showing any meaningful signs of deterioration.

How else would he lose?

Or do you mean a loss would only occur if another current competitor beats him, not some newcomer not in the olympia lineup already?

How else would he lose?

Or do you mean a loss would only occur if another current competitor beats him, not some newcomer not in the olympia lineup already?

I suppose it would have been more accurate to type "he is only going to lose the Olympia crown if another competitor beats him", as opposed to retiring, getting injured, experiencing physical deterioration, etc.

I thought my point was somewhat self-explanatory when that sentence was read within context, but maybe not.

Falls short at 9, given he doesn't get a major injury or anything.

I hope he's not the one to break Haney and Coleman's records.

I hope he's not the one to break Haney and Coleman's records.
He will. He stays injury free and relatively healthy in the off season, that alone with conditioning will guarantee him at least 8.

I remember Lee Haney saying that some people are just built to be bodybuilders when he saw Sergio Oliva guest pose; and while Phil may not have the perfect structure, he's definitely up there when it comes to just "having it". He's no Nasser who was running 3 grams of test and using site enhancement in his lats...

I need to lay off the caffeine...just ranting [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

With the money Ramy has backing him, all the myostatin blockers, and proprietary drugs they're using in kuwait, I'm not understanding how his trainer doesn't see this and bring his lagging parts up and dial him in more.

Isn't Aceto training Ramy?

There is only so much you can do to shape your body because the influence of genetics is so strong. By now Ramy has hit his peak. Sometime in the near future he may even begin to look even less aesthetic than he does now.

I suppose it would have been more accurate to type "he is only going to lose the Olympia crown if another competitor beats him", as opposed to retiring, getting injured, experiencing physical deterioration, etc.

I thought my point was somewhat self-explanatory when that sentence was read within context, but maybe not.

My bad, wasn't trying to be sarcastic at all. It's very apparent your knowledge and perspective is on the upper end of this board so assumed you meant more than just the statement I highlighted.

Thought I read the context correctly and agree with you because we've seen "off" versions of Phil and still win. But obviously his "off" is still enough to win against the current lineup.

That's why I was wondering if you meant it'd take some unknown to come in to challenge him because nobody else has been able to.

My bad, wasn't trying to be sarcastic at all. It's very apparent your knowledge and perspective is on the upper end of this board so assumed you meant more than just the statement I highlighted.

Thought I read the context correctly and agree with you because we've seen "off" versions of Phil and still win. But obviously his "off" is still enough to win against the current lineup.

That's why I was wondering if you meant it'd take some unknown to come in to challenge him because nobody else has been able to.

don't worry bro I read it the same way

I was like "the only way he can lose... is if he gets beat?... I mean.. sounds about right lmao"

but now that Mike clarified, definitely makes more sense :cool:

I don't see anyone beating him.

Ramy needs to improve his back, shrink his quads to match his upper body. I love his physique but I can't see him beatin Phil.

It's fine, man...no worries. Like I said, it wasn't worded very well.

Or if he beats himself. What i mean by that, is we have all seen some great competitors that come to each and every show in top shape, but then they miss something and come into the next show and look horrible. Not saying it will happen to him, but i have seen it countless times over the years where it happens.

yikes how many people say 10. hope not.... would like to see someone else win mainly. Phil is alright. I think his midsection can hurt him sometimes. he will be lucky if it doesnt continue to get worse.

my bet is he makes it to 9 and then throws in the towel. i voted 8 cuz i would like to think they would never let anyone win more than RON KING COLEMAN:headbang:
-F2S

Ronnie himself said Phil has it to beat his 8 straight wins.With Phil's age and who he's up against I say at least 2 more so 9 at least.

I think he wins one more maybe, the political landscape is changing and having the same guy win every year and the same guy not competing but looking equally impressive isnt good for business. I mean effectivly Kai greene gutted the MR olympia mens BB division there is no competition unless they reward Ramy for his size and stage presense. When you have Jim manion trying to negotiate a deal with Kai greene to please compete and give us something to market besides here is another sandow for phil heath who is pretty much silent during the year No real appearnces just the bare minimum. I personally think Phil is just lazy with great genetics has to diet for 14 weeks a year and take home one trophy then go back to colorado and wait another year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131