advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much more dangerous is Superdrol compared to Dianabol?

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
SD is widely regarded as very toxic. This is basically the only thing I have taken that has given me sides (loss in appetite, yellow urine from liver damage, high blood pressure which led to a nose bleed, insane insane INSANE back pumps even on 8g of taurine)

How much safer is dbol compared to superdrol? Assuming equivalent dosages

A lot safer lol.

Esp at similar dosages.

SD should be ran @ around 20mg, 30mg at most and that's getting foolish. So D-bol @ 20mg could be ran for a while imo.

20-30mg of real HG D-bol is all most people on here ever need anyways.

Lots of guys back in the day would stay on D-bol for months and be fine.

A lot safer lol.

Esp at similar dosages.

SD should be ran @ around 20mg, 30mg at most and that's getting foolish. So D-bol @ 20mg could be ran for a while imo.

20-30mg of real HG D-bol is all most people on here ever need anyways.

Lots of guys back in the day would stay on D-bol for months and be fine.

you can't compare them at similar doses. they are too different. guys run drol at 150mgs so if one would compare that same dosage on SD they would probably die.

50mgs of dbol ~ 20-30 of SD

you can't compare them at similar doses. they are too different. guys run drol at 150mgs so if one would compare that same dosage on SD they would probably die.

Exactly!! 1000 mg of test is WAYYYYYYY different than 1000 MG of Tren.

Compounds are specific!!

I have allot of experience with dbol, I'm talking taking 30-50mg's a day for months. I lasted all of two weeks on SD. I thought that stuff was going to kill me! The last two days on it I could hardly look at food without wanting to puke.

Why does anyone take orals now a days anyway????? Just saying

Good point.

With that said I strongly believe 50mg of D-bol is much less toxic than 20-30mg SD.

SD is poison campared to D-bol imo.

Why does anyone take orals now a days anyway????? Just saying

Care to elaborate more? I know they're hard on the body and its probably wiser to stay away from them. But if used properly I think some D-bol is fine. Plus orals seem to give better strength than most injectables.

many belive tit for tat you can not get as big as possible with out using orals I have to somewhat agree. DO I run orals or do I want to no

I dont see why the hate for orals, they have their place in cycles, especially for short cycles

I love superdrol, i do believe its more taxing than dbol in experience, but the gains/looks are much better and more maintainable than dbol for me.

The difference now for me is the lethargy, if it wasnt for it, id run it anytime over dbol. On dbol i feel fine, on sdrol 30mg + i literally feel tired and sleepy all day.
I also tried a combo of both superdrol/dbol and it gave me a the best "look" compared to being on other aas/injectables.

PERSONALLY I think a slight increase in test or primo or winny.... will provide better results than any oral (When comparing sides vs gains). Orals are killer on organs and this includes dbol, a bombs, and var. Some more than others. Yes i know some injectables are hard on organs but this is because of the increase in bp not the absorption of the organs.

Personally i would increase test by 100 mg a week and drop all orals and i bet you would be much safer/happier/ stronger

But the info posted that is labeled "Safe and productive" usually falls on deaf ears.

But the info posted that is labeled "Safe and productive" usually falls on deaf ears.

lol, what do you expect from a board all about drugs and getting huge. remember how that boladrol thread got to a million pages?

should have been more clear. When I said similar doses, I meant like 20mg SD to 50mg dbol or something like that. whatever would yield similar gains

but yea I have only really used SD but got a scary nose bleed so I stopped. The gains were absolutely fantastic though. I will go with dbol from now on though. I am satisfied with the gains I have received from SD

Does anyone have any bloodwork or specific studies/experiences to indicate SD is much more dangerous than dbol? So far the only reasons people indicate are side effects. I do believe SD is more dangerous personally just due to urine discoloration and the intense bloody nose I suffered from it

Does anyone have any bloodwork or specific studies/experiences to indicate SD is much more dangerous than dbol? So far the only reasons people indicate are side effects. I do believe SD is more dangerous personally just due to urine discoloration and the intense bloody nose I suffered from it

I don't have any I can link you too, but I have seen plenty over the years.

It will trash your lipids and liver values far worse than D-bol.

Its really common knowledge around boards like these.

I have some sdrol but i wont be running it for another 6 weeks but if i remember i will get some blood drawn around the middle or end of cycle and post up

superdrol is evil lol

A friend of mine a veteran steroid user...who has been using AAS for 10 years...always got blood work done during his use and every came back with decent results. He went on a 20mg per day 3 month superdrol cycle..and went for bloodwork. The doctor almost admitted him to the hospital. EVERY thing was out of control.

The reason he did it for 3 months straight was becaue he has done 75mg of dbol for 6 months straight before with decent blood work. The superdrol almost killed him.

Last edited:

It's much worser then dbol bro...its not just board hype.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner