over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much will the glute hold

Doodle

Registered
??

??

Last edited:
Ive done 10 cc in one glute on numerous occassions (front load with some 100 mg/ml deca), no problems at all. Just inject slowly, very slowly, and DEEP.

PHIL HERNON said:
I WOULD NEVER GO OVER 3CC AT ONE TIME.

I am pretty much in agreement here....if it is too painful, keep doing the 1.5cc in each side, add .5cc of oil to cut it and make it less painful

I agree with Phil 3 cc's is probably fine, just make sure you go deep enough.

According to **broken link removed**, the dorso-gluteal site will hold 2-4ml. The ventro-gluteal will hold up to 5ml.

appreciate it guys

phatrr said:
According to **broken link removed**, the dorso-gluteal site will hold 2-4ml. The ventro-gluteal will hold up to 5ml.
This is ridiculous, come on, what do you mean it will "hold"? So if you inject more than 5 ml the rest will spill out? I agree with phil that you SHOULDNT do more than a particular amount, but you CAN certainly do more with no adverse effects. With synthol, people injected a lot more into SMALLER muscle groups.

vadim_b1 said:
This is ridiculous, come on, what do you mean it will "hold"? So if you inject more than 5 ml the rest will spill out? I agree with phil that you SHOULDNT do more than a particular amount, but you CAN certainly do more with no adverse effects. With synthol, people injected a lot more into SMALLER muscle groups.

Hey Bro,

It's only a nursing article from Nursing Standard, endorsed by the Royal College of Nursing, and B-D, the syringe manufacturer.

Why don't you forward your observations to the author for consideration?

Peace.

phatrr said:
Hey Bro,

It's only a nursing article from Nursing Standard, endorsed by the Royal College of Nursing, and B-D, the syringe manufacturer.

Why don't you forward your observations to the author for consideration?

Peace.
Of course, Id trust a book over my own real life experience. Any day. And the author sure as hell has years of experience with injecting oil based AAS into his ass.
Sarcasm.

vadim_b1 said:
Ive done 10 cc in one glute on numerous occassions (front load with some 100 mg/ml deca), no problems at all. Just inject slowly, very slowly, and DEEP.
bro 10cc at one time what the heck where you taking:eek: im sure the glute can take more than 3cc but it will be asking for trouble.but a to each is own.why risk it when i have plenty of other muscle to share the shot with

in all reality, why would you want to inject more than 3cc into your glute?

also what is front loading supposed to do? I have heard every concievable argument on this and it still makes no sense? you are shooting yourself in the foot... raising shgb right off the bat..

you alsways want to stay ahead of the curve to keep the gear from competing.... this is my understanding....

the dudes of old had it right with tapering doses up gradually on longer cycles keeping a good amount free'd up to do its job....

pimpman said:
bro 10cc at one time what the heck where you taking:eek: im sure the glute can take more than 3cc but it will be asking for trouble.but a to each is own.why risk it when i have plenty of other muscle to share the shot with

Primo depot 100 mg/ml :)

See ya later bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member