advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how society looks at men, decline in masculinity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a white conservative male I owe NOBODY. I do not owe the weak, marginalized or any other man regardless of race. I choose to help people on occasion but that should not be expected. I take care of my wife and my kids.

This!

served 3 tours for my country so bros like you had the luxury of sitting behind the computer convincing yourself youre masculine because you can gain muscle picking up weights and putting them back down and then make fun of people on the internet.

Sure all the liberal and social media stuff breeds a lot of stupidity. But all the real men I've known in my life who have made real sacrifices for their brothers would take those dudes over a guy like you any day. At least they don't try to fake it.

I was gonna call you a butthurt snowflake but, then I thought about it and I think you are right :eek:

The reason for decreased activity on online forums like PM isn't competition from social media. No, the real problem is that we aren't talking enough about social justice :naughty:

I encourage everyone to create more threads about progressive topics. Here are some examples for things we need to discuss:

1) How hot is it to watch someone bang your wife!?
2) Bodybuilding diets cause excess farting and thereby worsens CLIMATE CHANGE. WE NEED TO STOP EATING!
3) Open competitions for TRANSWOMEN! Just because I have a (biologically female) penis does not mean I cannot compete with other women.
4) We need to talk about genetic privilege of people like PHIL HEATH! Force him to take estrogen to level the playing field!
5) Steroids worsen toxic masculinity, time to crack down on them! Natural BB for the win!

I find it fascinating how people who have "served", some of them have this attitude that they are holier than thou and "serving" somehow automatically means they have the moral high ground in an argument. Talk about a psychological complex.

I find it fascinating how people who have "served", some of them have this attitude that they are holier than thou and "serving" somehow automatically means they have the moral high ground in an argument. Talk about a psychological complex.

I've never even brought it up on this forum before and been around for 7 years. I don't think that at all. But it does change your perspective when someone started calling me names like snowflake because I think projecting stuff on people just to make fun of them online is pathetic behavior practiced by extremely weak minds.

When you risk your life to protect people you will never meet regardless if they agree with you or not, you learn a lot about how life actually works.

Even so, I'm thankful many never have to learn that firsthand.

Last edited:
I've never even brought it up on this forum before and been around for 7 years. I don't think that at all. But it does change your perspective when someone started calling me names like snowflake because I think projecting stuff on people just to make fun of them online is pathetic behavior practiced by extremely weak minds.

When you risk your life to protect people you will never meet regardless if they agree with you or not, you learn a lot about how life actually works.

Even so, I'm thankful many never have to learn that firsthand.
In the first post, I didn't make fun of you, I made fun of your (clearly nonsensical) argument. I didn't 'project an entire philosophy' on you either. A 'snowflake' is someone who is easily offended when someone dares to disagree or criticize them. You clearly fit that description.
You deliberately misinterpret arguments just so that you can bitch and moan about how bad your opponent is. Instead, try to take it like a man, explain your position, make a counterargument, agree to disagree.
This is probably the worst thing about leftists. They have no humor, no introspection, they don't even consider that they may be wrong. They strive on playing the victim once criticized and resort to name-calling (racist, sexist, bigot etc.) instead of making an actual argument. They are totalitarians who demand nothing but total obedience to their ideology.

Last edited:
looks like a lot of the ppl in this thread need to be introduced to the red pill. seems like most have figured it out already but itll totally change how u view all this shit. its prob the best saving grace to keeping ur masculinity in tact in todays world.

Usually equates to 'Skin in the Game'. Depending how you toss it out, it can either bolster or tank your image. The toss Idra took was the wrong one, it crushed his credibility IMHO. I've been with the military for about 18 years, we're a force of all personalities and backgrounds. Nobody vaguely talks about what he's referencing; unless they don't get their way.

Oh and I'm about to go out the door for #10, (street cred intensifying :rolleyes:)...

Has anyone noticed Google not picking up steroid forums anymore? Started a few days ago i think.

They are probably trying to cut back "Toxic masculine hormone practices".

I am 100% serious.

In the first post, I didn't make fun of you, I made fun of your (clearly nonsensical) argument. I didn't 'project an entire philosophy' on you either. A 'snowflake' is someone who is easily offended when someone dares to disagree or criticize them. You clearly fit that description.
You deliberately misinterpret arguments just so that you can bitch and moan about how bad your opponent is. Instead, try to take it like a man, explain your position, make a counterargument, agree to disagree.
This is probably the worst thing about leftists. They have no humor, no introspection, they don't even consider that they may be wrong. They strive on playing the victim once criticized and resort to name-calling (racist, sexist, bigot etc.) instead of making an actual argument. They are totalitarians who demand nothing but total obedience to their ideology.

I've been lurking for years and i love this guy. Good broly Jeff

A lot of great societies/empires have gone the way the US is going

And they all had one thing in common..

I wonder if anyone can guess what that is :eek:

Good men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create bad times, cycle repeats over and over.

Great wisdom says: Divide et impera! , that means ''Divide and conquer!'' Everything that is valid is divided. Strength is when you are together! The system doesn't care what to divide: race, country, person’s gender, family, relatives, person’s standard of living, and so on. The system tells you - relax, look in the phone and buy, buy, buy and be happy!
Propaganda of destruction and crushing into small pieces - everywhere! You may not even understand this, everything happens on a subconscious level.

I think that : If you haven't heard the word depression before, then you wouldn't even understand that you are depressed .

Great wisdom says: Divide et impera! , that means ''Divide and conquer!'' Everything that is valid is divided. Strength is when you are together! The system doesn't care what to divide: race, country, person’s gender, family, relatives, person’s standard of living, and so on. The system tells you - relax, look in the phone and buy, buy, buy and be happy!
Propaganda of destruction and crushing into small pieces - everywhere! You may not even understand this, everything happens on a subconscious level.

I think that : If you haven't heard the word depression before, then you wouldn't even understand that you are depressed .

Ive been saying this, the powers that be are attempting to divide everyone based on race, money, nationality, etc.

United we stand, divided we fall.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU"]Alex Jones - BREAKING THE CONDITIONING (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

seriously this is something i never understand. lol
not to be a dick but certianly freedom is much more imaginary then real and certainly no war in any of the life times of the ppl here is or was about freedom for anyone. let alone "protecting" you r neighbors or family. lol

like seriously:confused::confused::confused::confused:
saying anything resembling that is bordering absurd.

this however is not limited to the usa. which i find even more sad or amusing.
i have worked with army ppl of various countries and often they have the same mentality which really jut the brain washing of the system.

usually ppl do the military thing cus they cant do much else.:rolleyes:

we have such a clear history of really bad things from anyone who has an army...

to me it seems like a fun job, just cant stomach the lack of morality.

i think its very sad that you see your neighbors as your enemy, while maybe i can understand the motivation, its kinda like saying the ppl who like a different sports team then you are your enemy.

you guys arent really enemies. you end up thinking and acting like that at times maybe but if you think about it most ppl we share the earth with have the same basic goals, we want to have the ability to have a happy life, family, love, food, a home, we spend all this time fighting over silly details rather then focusing on how to make that happen.

making that happen is what i think it is to be a man, and that is where this whole lack of masculinity thing is going. we are shown to belive that being a man is something other then those basic little things and those basic little things i think are the ideals that the usa ( america ) was built on and what we all get so touchy about protecting.

men have become much less manly by focusing on all things that are not related to the above. we focus on those things largely because of new society things. its manly to be muscular, or rich or fuck lots of girls... none of that makes you a man, nor does violence.

it is super manly to get over all that and find a way to create positive things, its super manly to sacrafice a little from your life so that some one else may have some opportunity that they did not have.

the real manly shit i find is often very quiet, not glamorous, not fancy, its kind of boring and not saleable. i think thats why there is such a decline in real manlyness.

tv and advertising was made for women...:lightbulb:

A real man handles 100% of his responsibilities, whatever they may be, without moaning, bitching, or needing constant “atta boys” or being told how great they are every seven minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear