over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to be successful with women!!! Here

it depend where you live too tho... If you live in LA, New York, San Fran or all these big major cities then you will see that.

I'm in jersey and haven't had any gold diggers thus far

unfortunately man, in these days, assets are really important. It's no longer 100 years ago when women chose to pick physically strong men.... Money is strength now, and women feel safe around men with money.

Time changes man !!!

Are you married?

Did you even read my post... I am getting married to someone who doesn't want those luxury things. I wanted to buy an audi, she begged me not to... Geee what dies my experience say?

Do I have assets? Yes, I have investments...

If assets (referring to luxury items) are what you FEEL women value, you apparently perceive things that way. We interpret the things we see through our own lens and have our own perceptions based on the lens we have. You lens values material possessions so you will tend to perceive value and wants through a lens focused on materiality...

One thing with material possessions is that you will always seem more to make yourself appear of a higher status. You will never be genuinely happy... Me, fuck, I'm happy as shit enjoying my life focusing in the joy I derive from being with my partner and my close friends and family. Material objects don't make me happy... Being stable and secure financially is not something for me to be happy about, it is means to enjoy the life I want.

Or maybe you value assets so much because that's what the girls you see value, well I guess I just have a fiancé that isn't so shallow and love me for who I am, not for my possessions...

I love it when people try to act like they know everything when my actual life proves otherwise... Cheers bud, have fun trying to please chicks with you wallet. I'll be happily married, crushing weights with my wonderful wife.

it depend where you live too tho... If you live in LA, New York, San Fran or all these big major cities then you will see that.

My girl is from Philly and she moved in with me in another large city... Once again, my experience proves you wrong...

Are some women shallow, yes, but don't fucking lump all women into one category...

My body has changed throughout the years due to injuries or great nutrition.

I have always been intelligent and fun/silly/lighthearted.

I have always been poor.

I usually don't have a hard time finding girls that are interested in me.

I think it's more the personality than looks.

As for money, if a girl is into that, then she's not for me.

I'd also rather date a plain jane that is a lot of fun and is smart than a hot bimbo.
Someone else said it, just be yourself. :)

From my experience and just a generalization...plain janes always tend to be more grounded, more about who you are and less about money. They also make better lovers, probably b/c they actually care more about you. I put my left nut on it that Mentalflex's fiancé is one of these plain janes. Rarely do you find a hot piece of ass that acts down to earth or has realistic expectations unless she grew up on a farm or a very small town when you met her.

From my experience and just a generalization...plain janes always tend to be more grounded, more about who you are and less about money. They also make better lovers, probably b/c they actually care more about you. I put my left nut on it that Mentalflex's fiancé is one of these plain janes. Rarely do you find a hot piece of ass that acts down to earth or has realistic expectations unless she grew up on a farm or a very small town when you met her.

My girl doesn't wear make up and cares more about how fast she can out on muscle than about the car I drive...

I am attracted more to intellectual types of women and bonus point if they train...

I have dated women that I would say are more attractive on a looks scale and fuck, one is an IFBB pro! I dropped her because she wasn't intelligent! And she still called me after we split just for ass...

You attract the people you want to attract... If you find yourself around money hungry women, you likely exhibit some of those traits yourself

Are you married?

Did you even read my post... I am getting married to someone who doesn't want those luxury things. I wanted to buy an audi, she begged me not to... Geee what dies my experience say?

Do I have assets? Yes, I have investments...

If assets (referring to luxury items) are what you FEEL women value, you apparently perceive things that way. We interpret the things we see through our own lens and have our own perceptions based on the lens we have. You lens values material possessions so you will tend to perceive value and wants through a lens focused on materiality...

One thing with material possessions is that you will always seem more to make yourself appear of a higher status. You will never be genuinely happy... Me, fuck, I'm happy as shit enjoying my life focusing in the joy I derive from being with my partner and my close friends and family. Material objects don't make me happy... Being stable and secure financially is not something for me to be happy about, it is means to enjoy the life I want.

Or maybe you value assets so much because that's what the girls you see value, well I guess I just have a fiancé that isn't so shallow and love me for who I am, not for my possessions...

I love it when people try to act like they know everything when my actual life proves otherwise... Cheers bud, have fun trying to please chicks with you wallet. I'll be happily married, crushing weights with my wonderful wife.

I agree, I think falling into trying to please a women or keep a women with possessions/money is a definite road to unhappiness. You're going down a path nothing good will come from.

That said, I still think those women are everywhere out there and finding a quality one who isn't preoccupied with showing her friends the new luxury car you buy her every 2 years is becoming harder as society gets more and more focused on wealth and material lifestyle. Many women consider landing a wealthy man and starting a family as the ultimate goal. I'm glad to hear mentalflex found one of the good ones.

there needs to be a differentiation between how to be successful with respectable ladies..

...and how to be successful with money-grubbing, cock-juggling, gold-digging whores.

both are female... but that's really all they have in common.

there needs to be a differentiation between how to be successful with respectable ladies..

...and how to be successful with money-grubbing, cock-juggling, gold-digging whores.

Definitely. This is probably not clear in my over generalized posts regarding women.

Exactly! First you need to recognize what you are attracted to, and what you attract. If you have money, or act like it, and attract gold diggers....what's that have to say about you. You'll get what you truly want. I've learned this the hard way. Not with money hungry girls, but with the crazy ones.

Like AJ a lot of my girls have been strippers, or just nut balls. I attract them and am attract to them. If I'm ever in the position to be in another relationship..Im not sure I will, just because I need to break this cycle first.

And most guys will tell you dating strippers is like walking a cat on a leash. It seems like a cool idea. The cat eve seams to be cool at first. But out of no where she'll flip out grab on to your leg and bite you...and everyone may think your cat looks great but still think you're stupid :)

A lot of this depends on the age or maturity level of the girls you're trying to game.

up to 25 it's all about good looks/game. Typically, these girls have a "provider" in their lives already (their parents) and don't view money/financial security with a scarcity mentality. Not to mention the fact that their bills tend to be minuscule at this point.

I believe women who are above this age (late 20's-early 30's) become less dependent on their family and may shift their emphasis. Also due to the fact that they're looking to "settle down" at this point and want someone who is more stable. NOT necessarily incredibly rich. There is a point of diminishing returns with net worth.

Also, I think older women who are already financially independent/have been for a longer period of time put much less emphasis on the "provider" role because they are already financially stable by themselves. This allows them to target someone who they have/can build deep rapport with.

That said, if one can live a lifestyle that encompasses all of the following characteristics, I don't think they'll have an issue meeting women: Healthy, Socially skilled, Funny, High-Status, Wealthy, Confident, Pre-Selected, Challenging

When I was a national level competitor, I had a few women that where gorgous but very fucked up...yes a couple strippers...but strippers and bodybuilders are like peanut butter and jelly...since a gave up competing and work on my career and make a crazy amount of money and live a amazing life, I have a great girl that was with me when I was just getting by...now we have 4 cars 3 houses and we vacation where ever we want...but I have women hit on me all the time and I have no doubt that I could sleep with a different woman if I wanted to...but I have a beautiful Columbian model in my bed every night so its not worth it...but those of you that don't want a material woman need to look around...why would u waste your time on someone that didn't make something? I women were not material, than every home-less man would be a stud...

There are two categories obviously

1. Girls

2. Partners

GI is on the money- you want to pull bitches ( as we all should at point in our lives)- assets wins and them bitches flow like water from a tap, trust me.

I met my wife of 13 years when I just crashed a business and I was broke- but I was funny and was kind to her- she is still with me and shall we just say, our life is comfortable...ideal start to the relationship IMO.

Last edited:
When I was a national level competitor, I had a few women that where gorgous but very fucked up...yes a couple strippers...but strippers and bodybuilders are like peanut butter and jelly...since a gave up competing and work on my career and make a crazy amount of money and live a amazing life, I have a great girl that was with me when I was just getting by...now we have 4 cars 3 houses and we vacation where ever we want...but I have women hit on me all the time and I have no doubt that I could sleep with a different woman if I wanted to...but I have a beautiful Columbian model in my bed every night so its not worth it...but those of you that don't want a material woman need to look around...why would u waste your time on someone that didn't make something? I women were not material, than every home-less man would be a stud...

Wow man - you have everything just about perfect in your life.

If you are with a woman that's into material things and finds your wealth attractive - I can assure you that she is NOT a good investment (emotional OR financial)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws